A Day In The Life Of Kwon Yuri

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one

"A Day In The Life Of Kwon Yuri"

To Yuri, every second in the clock counts when it’s spent with Yunho.
 

 

 

6:00 AM

Yuri wakes up to the constant snoring of her lovely boyfriend, whose hands were s to her waist as if he was holding onto dear life. She tumbles out of bed and gets ready for another jam-packed day full of schedules. Yuri washes up swiftly and changes into one of her favorite dresses. She takes their promise ring and loops her elegant necklace into it. Yuri runs to their dining room to grab some morning munchies. Taking a bowl full of her usual cereals, she sprints back to their secret apartment’s bedroom and gives a kiss on Yunho’s forehead.

 

9:00 AM

Yunho curses the alarm clock for stirring him up early in the morning. He rolls to the right, only to find that her girlfriend had already left him for work. The man stretches his lengthy limbs and crawls to the bathroom for a hot, steamy shower. He dresses up for another ‘SM The Movie’ screen-showing and remembers to wear their promise ring this time. Yunho gets in his car and drives to the nearest Starbucks to get a good cup of Joe. He excitedly drives the roads of Seoul with a foolish grin. Thoughts of his girlfriend clouds his mind as he sips on the warm coffee.

 

12:00 PM

The staff finishes each of the girls’ make-ups and outfit checks and they send out encouraging messages to them. The ladies were already lined up, all ready to get to the stage for their screen-showing. Tiffany inspects Sooyoung’s over-all appearance and gives two thumbs up. The ladies of SNSD wave ‘Hello’ to the fans, and they were followed by F(x), then BoA. TVXQ enters the scene on the other side of the stage and Yuri smiles gently as her eyes meet Yunho’s. They both stand beside each other for the photo-taking and the duo get to sit next to one another and secretly hold hands behind Zhou Mi’s and Siwon’s well-built backs.

 

3:00 PM

Yuri watches TVXQ’s rehearsal for their comeback with a disguise together with Sooyoung, who is supporting long-time boyfriend, Shim Changmin. Yunho sends a discreet heart and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter