Chapter 9: The Future...?

My Little Boy

FLASHBACK: [Chapter 8]

 

“Jaejoongie! It’s time to go! I’m finally done! I didn’t even know we’d take all night.” Alixson said as she started shoving some papers back in her bag. “Can we eat pizza? Please jagiya?” Jaejoong asked, pleading with his adorable face. Of course, no one could say no, especially Alixson. “Of course! I am hungry and I think Karam would like some pizza for dinner. We’ll take it home and not stay at the pizza place okay? Cause it’s getting pretty late.” Alixson said and Jaejoong nodded his head. He turned to take his panda bear but he wasn’t there.

 

“Oh, Panda!” Jaejoong said and Alixson looked at him. “What’s wrong Jaejoongie?” Alixson asked and Jaejoong pointed at the chair he was sitting in earlier. “Panda is missing. I don’t want to leave him. What if he gets scared? Jagiya we need to find Panda!” Jaejoong began to panic. “Okay okay, don’t panic Joongie, we’ll find him okay? Stay here and I’ll look at the cafeteria, you might have left it there when you were buying some pudding.” Alixson said and headed out.

 

Jaejoong followed Alixson’s orders and sat on the chair. He had both his arms on the armrests of the chair and was twirling around, when out of nowhere someone straddled on him.

 

Seri.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were wide open, and it was mostly featuring fear. “Jaejoongie! Did you miss me?” Seri asked seductively as she ran her hand across Jaejoong’s face and caressed his skin. “Omo, Seri missed her Jaejoongie! Let’s go home!” Seri said as she grabbed onto Jaejoong’s hands and Jaejoong pulled them away. “Stay away from me please, I’m scared… I don’t know you…” Jaejoong said innocently and Seri tsked. “As if!” Seri said and stood up.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Get your up and let’s go back to your father! He’s looking for you, you selfish son of a ! You haven’t changed at all!” Seri started to yell at Jaejoong and the more he got scared and felt like crying. His eyes began to form tears. “Oh God! Spare me the waterworks because I’m not like that stupid Alixson. If she knew who you really were she’d probably hate you so much.” Seri said and Jaejoong’s eyes opened wide as he felt something playing in his mind.

 

”Kim Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong! Yah! Jaejoong! Drink the whole thing! Come on! You’ve got two pretty ladies waiting for your to get drunk! They look you ! Hahahaha!!”

 

Jaejoong was picturing himself. He was drinking, two girls who seemed like escorts were next to him. He chugged on some beer and some people were cheering on him. Loud music was booming from the red velvet walls and Jaejoong had a huge smile on his face.

 

Jaejoong began to cry and he felt pain from his head and the louder he cried. “Yah yah yah! Stop crying! That stupid of yours might hear you! Stop crying and get up so we can leave this trash hole!” Seri said as she grabbed Jaejoong and tried to yank him up but the louder he cried. “Let me go! I want my Jagiya! Jagiya! Jagiya!!” Jaejoong cried and cried out for Alixson but he didn’t hear her calling him. Seri was getting pissed the harder she tried to yank on Jaejoong’s arm. The louder Jaejoong cried he finally stood up and pushed Seri away.

 

“Jaejoong!” they both heard someone and turned to face the door to see Alixson standing there holding onto Jaejoong’s stuffed toy Panda. Alixson rushed to them and placed the Panda on the chair as she helped Seri up. “Seri-sshi! Are you okay?” Alixson asked as she helped her up. Alixson turned to face Jaejoong and Jaejoong saw the anger in her face. He continued to cry some more, although silently this time.

 

“Jaejoong, apologize to Seri-sshi! Don’t push people okay?! That’s not nice!” Alixson said and Jaejoong felt scared. “Alixson-sshi, it’s alright. I’m fine. He didn’t mean to. I think I scared him when I tried to talk to him.” Seri said as she fixed herself and struggled to swallow her own anger. “I’m really sorry Seri-sshi.” Alixson said.

 

“Babe.” Someone called and there stood Yoochun. He approached them and he noticed Jaejoong crying. He placed his arm around him and patted his back. “Yo, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? What happened to him?” Yoochun asked. “He pushed Seri, so I scolded him a bit. But he was already crying. I think he was frightened a bit by Seri, he’s not used to people after all with his condition and everything.” Alixson said and Yoochun nodded his head.

 

“What are you doing here?” Alixson asked. “Thought you’d might want someone to you home. Let me take Jaejoong to my car and he’ll ride with me. Why don’t you take your friend here home.” Yoochun said as he looked at Seri. “Seri-sshi, at least let me drive you home. I feel bad for what Jaejoong did.” Alixson offered and Seri decided she needed a ride home, it beats trying to stay in a stinking train station.

 

“Sure, I’ll just pack up and we can leave.” Seri said and walked back to her desk. Yoochun bid goodbye to Alixson and Jaejoong tried to but he was too busy crying. They rode back home and it was quite silent for the ride back home. Jaejoong was holding tight onto his Panda as he stared directly at the front and looking at the cars in front of them. They came to a stop at the stop light.

 

“Jaejoong…” Yoochun called his attention and Jaejoong turned to face Yoochun. Yoochun turned to face him and he had a serious look on his face. Jaejoong felt the same fear with how he felt with Seri, although this frightened him too much he couldn’t spare to cry.

 

“Alixson and I are engaged… She’ll be my wife soon…” Yoochun said. “No! Jagiya is mine!” Jaejoong fought back and Yoochun’s eyebrows furrowed. “I don’t care who you are okay? And I feel sorry for your condition but you can’t have everything. Alixson is not your “jagiya” let alone you’re anything. She’s only caring for you so be blessed for that and deal with the fact that she’ll not be yours in a few weeks.” Yoochun said and continued to drive.

 

Guess the wedding date is to be moved at an earlier date…

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 9: The Future...?

 

 

“W-W-What?” Alixson asked dumbfounded on the couch. “Come on babe, why are we waiting?! WE decide when we get married and I thought that WE could be married two weeks from now.” Yoochun suggested. Jaejoong was glaring at Yoochun from the couch and Karam was in it on Yoochun’s idea of the marriage being moved to two weeks from now. “It’s summer, they say it’s nice to get married over summer, and don’t you want to be Mrs. Park by the time you get back to school noona?” Karam asked and Alixson just had a worried look on her face, she didn’t want to rush things but it seemed like everything was being rushed.

 

“Yoochun ah, two weeks is so fast. There’s so much to do. Wedding planning. I mean, I don’t even have a wedding dress let alone a theme in mind for our wedding.” Alixson said and Yoochun sat next to her and took her hands into his. “Let’s just have a traditional mixed with a modern setting kind of wedding. We’ll have the concept all traditional but the theme will have a modern mixture. Beautiful modern dress, a nice reception decked with a modern feel.” Yoochun said and Alixson sighed.

 

“At least make it three weeks so we can assure we can actually get all of this settled. And I don’t know if I can make a wedding vow by three weeks.” Alixson said and Yoochun chuckled. “Babe the concept is traditional, let’s just stick to the normal vows so you can focus on making it pretty, alright?” Yoochun said and Alixson smiled. “There we go!” Yoochun said and pecked her lips. Jaejoong grabbed onto Alixson’s other arm and lied on it while glaring at nothing.

 

“Oh! Yoochun ah, why not have Jaejoong be your  best man?” Alixson said and Yoochun and Karam looked at her like she was crazy. “Babe, I don’t even know Jaejoong all too well… And I was thinking of having Yunho be my best man, after all he is your best friend, you can have his girlfriend Midori be your maid of honor.” Yoochun said and Alixson had a sad look on his face. “Oh well…” Alixson said.

 

“Is he going to still be here until the wedding noona?” Karam asked and Yoochun wondered the same as he looked at Alixson, awaiting an answer. “Well… I haven’t gotten a chance to look up his family…” Alixson said. “Well just leave it to me babe okay? Don’t dwell on it I’ll find his family soon. Anyway, tonight Changmin wants to be able to set a proper date with us and Yunho and Midori as well. He said the previous night wasn’t much fun since you weren’t around. He said it was best to have us complete, he said he wanted a friendly atmosphere.” Yoochun said and Alixson nodded her head.

 

“I have nothing to do and Karam has nothing to do as well. So I guess I can leave Karam to take care of Jaejoong. Properly this time.” Alixson said as she tried her best not to glare at her brother who was pouting. “What’s the point of summer vacation if you have your noona make you her new child’s baby sitter?” Karam said as he pouted and rolled his eyes. Yoochun simply chuckled. “It’s a sign your growing up anyway so try to just get used to it buddy.” Yoochun said and Karam just wanted to kill himself.

 

-

 

“Do you think this is too revealing? I mean, I feel like the back goes way too down, I don’t want to give them a ty impression of me.” Alixson said as she looked at her back in the mirror. Midori rolled her eyes and stood up and dragged her friend outside, grabbing a pair of black laced stilettos on the way out. “Who cares, you look fabulous and that’s all that matters. The only pair of eyes that will be shooting rays at you are that of Yoochun’s.” Midori said and they made their way out where the boys were waiting for them.

 

“And I thought we were going to have to wait for another century before you ladies came out.” Yunho said as he and Yoochun stood up. Karam and Jaejoong came out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in hand. “You guys leaving already?” Karam said and Jaejoong’s eyes grew. He shoved his bowl at Karam and ran towards Alixson. “Y-Y-You’re l-l-leaving?!” Jaejoong asked as he continued to stutter. Alixson had that look on her face that Yoochun didn’t seem to like. He then stood in front of Alixson and earned a glare from Jaejoong.

 

“Don’t worry, she won’t be out long and you’ll be with Karam anyway, you can’t just trap her in here forever.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong looked at Karam and had fear written on his face. As soon as Karam noticed this he glared at Jaejoong. “Don’t look at me as if I’m some sort of monster… You’re the one that freaks me out…” Karam said whispering the last part as he went towards the couch and placed the bowls by the coffee table as he began to flip channels.

 

“Karam, please take good care of Jaejoong this time alright?! No talks, no tricks, keep your eyes on him at all time and make sure you two actually sleep early!” Alixson scolded them and Karam pouted. “You make it sound like I’m not old enough to be on my own.” Karam said. “Are you?” Alixson said before leaving and closing the door. Jaejoong stood there, staring at the closed door with his panda in his hand. He stood there for a couple of minutes before Karam felt bothered by it.

 

“Hey you!” Karam said and Jaejoong slowly turned his head at Karam. Karam patted the space on the couch. “Sit and eat.” Karam said as he began to dig into his bowl. Jaejoong made small steps towards the couch and sat at the very edge, his legs together and his hands neatly tucked in a hug towards his gigantic panda. Karam slowly turned his head at the man who had his head buried behind the panda’s head.

 

“Maybe I scare him too much…” Karam whispered to himself. Karam then cleared his throat and sat up straight. “Hey you…” Karam said and Jaejoong slowly turned to face him. Karam inhaled and exhaled deeply. “I’m…” Karam began and Jaejoong awaited. “I-I-I-…. I’m… I’m sorry…” Karam said finally letting it out. A bright look ventured onto Jaejoong’s face and Karam gave him a confused look with a matching pout.

 

-

 

“Wow this place seems… Expensive…” Alixson said and Changmin chuckled. “Well it’s not like you’ll be paying for the food, so just enjoy yourself Ms. Park, don’t act awkward, I want us to all have a good friendship. We’ll be working together after all…” Changmin said and Alixson turned to face them. “What?” Alixson asked bluntly.

 

“Oh, Yoochun hyung, you haven’t told her just yet?” Changmin said with formalities which caused Alixson to be more confused. They sure became friends real fast. “Alixson, since we’re getting married soon I thought maybe you could quit your job here and take a job from Changmin as a Hotel Manager for their company’s Jeju branch. I’ll be taking a job offer from there working under one of their publishing companies. Midori will be taking a job as Yunho’s assistant and Yunho’s being moved to Jeju as well. Karam can study there, Jeju has fantastic schools!” Yoochun reasoned.

 

Alixson simply looked at him with a worried look. She wasn’t sure. This seemed too fast. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to quit another job and take another one. And Jeju was far away from her hometown, she wasn’t quite sure she was ready for a new everything. “Yoochun-” she was then cut off. “Alixson sshi, this is a really rare opportunity and Jeju is wonderful! I assure you that you won’t regret it! The pay is grand as well!” Sooyoung tried to convince her as well. “My cousin Sooyoung is correct,  Jeju is a magnificent place! I’m sure you’ll enjoy your work there!” Changmin said.

 

“But… It’s just… I need to talk about all of this with Karam first… He is my brother and he has to have a say in this as well…” Alixson said and Yoochun had disappointment in his face. “No worries, take all the time you need, you still have two weeks to decide. Aren’t you two getting married soon?” Changmin said and Alixson nodded her head unconsciously.

 

-

 

“Have you ever tasted whip cream?” Karam asked as he and Jaejoong were facing each other closely and he had whip cream in hand. Jaejoong stared at it and shook his head with his mouth open. “Really? Wow, you’ve been missing out much… Not to mention you haven’t changed clothes…” Karam said as he stared at Jaejoong who was still wearing his Hamtaro PJs, Jaejoong looked at his clothes and had a confused look on his face.

 

“After this we’ll work on your clothes, but first, you need to experience the great taste, the sweet pleasure and ecstasy that whip cream will bless upon your tongue!” Karam said and took the whip cream in his mouth and filled it up that it burst out of his mouth. “Mmm… That’s good stuff…” Karam said like he was some kind of drug user who popped in another.

 

“Here!” Karam said and placed it near Jaejoong’s mouth, causing him to move back a bit. “Come on, it won’t hurt! It taste good! Like chocolate! But better! Noona barely lets me take some whip cream, she said I eat too much sugar with cereal alone.” Karam said and Jaejoong opened his mouth allowing Karam to spray in some whip cream that was all too much but Jaejoong managed.

 

“Mmmm…” Jaejoong reacted and Karam nodded his head. “Oh, we’ll get along just fine…” Karam said with a huge smile on his face.

 

-

 

“So Alixson sshi, have you and Midori sshi been working on your wedding yet? If you want, I could help out!” Sooyoung offered. “You should take Sooyoung to help you! I won’t be needing her for the following weeks to come, she’s good at events, I often wonder why she ended up as my assistant.” Changmin said. “Probably because you begged me…” Sooyoung said and everyone erupted into laughter.

 

“Excuse me, I just need to make a quick check on my brother at home.” Alixson said and stood up as she left the private room and started searching for her brother’s name in the contact’s list of her phone. As it was ringing she was eager for him to pick up. After about nine rings he finally answered.

 

“Hello?” Karam’s voice was heard. “Hey you, what’s going on? Are you all alright? Did you guys do something stupid? Are you scaring Jaejoong?” Alixson bombed him with a series of questions. “Chill, breathe… We’re fine, me and him are bonding and just enjoying ourselves with a movie.” Karam said. “Karam! This taste good! Do we have more?!” Jaejoong’s voice could be heard and Alixson’s eyes squinted as she wondered what he was talking about. What tastes good? Oh my God! Alixson’s eyes grew in surprise.

 

“Karam! What the heck is Jaejoong talking about?!” Alixson asked. “You’re hysterically noona! Jaejoong was talking about the broccoli! How come you make me eat that and you don’t let him?!” Karam said. “Is this whip cream Kara?!” Jaejoong asked. “Whip cream?!” Alixson said confused. “No! Put that down! That’s shaving cream!” Karam said. “Shaving cream?! Since when did we have shaving cream?! Karam has nothing to sha- Oh my Lord….” Alixson said as her mind drifted off elsewhere to what Karam could be shaving in the bathroom.

 

“Karam! Are you eating Whip Cream?! And are you giving Jaejoong sugar rush too?! Park Hyun Chul!!” Alixson said calling Karam by his birth name. “Noona stop panicking and relax, enjoy your dinner and it pains me to know you don’t trust me.” Karam said and Alixson rolled her eyes, before she could speak she heard the dial tone. “Hello?” Alixson called out.

 

“Babe…” Yoochun called her out as he placed both hands on her shoulders. “Are you okay? I heard you screaming whip cream and shaving cream.” Yoochun said and Alixson dismissed her thoughts. “It’s okay, Karam’s just goofing around again with Jaejoong, you know I don’t let Karam eat whip cream anymore.” Alixson said and Yoochun chuckled.

 

“Babe, relax okay? Karam’s grown up he can handle himself and Jaejoong. Let’s just go back to dinner and enjoy the night alright? Here.” Yoochun said as he grabbed her phone and shut it off and placed it inside his pocket. “Now, you can focus on this night than what’s left at home.” Yoochun said. “W-Wait! What if there’s an emergency?!” Alixson said as she tried to get her phone back. “Babe! Karam has my number, he’ll call that if there’s an emergency alright? And what could go wrong between two boys?” Yoochun said.

 

-

 

“So we get rid of the damn pajamas, the lousy panda and get you into something y… Now a days I see Kpop stars in leather… I think I have some… Do I? Do I even wear leather?” Karam said questioning himself as he and Jaejoong were seated at his sister’s dresser.

 

What could go wrong between two boys?

 

A lot that’s for sure…