Chapter 10: Leather and Girls

My Little Boy

I'm truly sorry for the late update (Late is an understatement aigoo~)

I'm also apologizing because its not as long as you think,

and I'm not sure if you will all be satisfied with this chapter.

But I'm hoping for the better!

________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK: [Chapter 9]

 

“So Alixson sshi, have you and Midori sshi been working on your wedding yet? If you want, I could help out!” Sooyoung offered. “You should take Sooyoung to help you! I won’t be needing her for the following weeks to come, she’s good at events, I often wonder why she ended up as my assistant.” Changmin said. “Probably because you begged me…” Sooyoung said and everyone erupted into laughter.

 

“Excuse me, I just need to make a quick check on my brother at home.” Alixson said and stood up as she left the private room and started searching for her brother’s name in the contact’s list of her phone. As it was ringing she was eager for him to pick up. After about nine rings he finally answered.

 

“Hello?” Karam’s voice was heard. “Hey you, what’s going on? Are you all alright? Did you guys do something stupid? Are you scaring Jaejoong?” Alixson bombed him with a series of questions. “Chill, breathe… We’re fine, me and him are bonding and just enjoying ourselves with a movie.” Karam said. “Karam! This taste good! Do we have more?!” Jaejoong’s voice could be heard and Alixson’s eyes squinted as she wondered what he was talking about. What tastes good? Oh my God! Alixson’s eyes grew in surprise.

 

“Karam! What the heck is Jaejoong talking about?!” Alixson asked. “You’re hysterically noona! Jaejoong was talking about the broccoli! How come you make me eat that and you don’t let him?!” Karam said. “Is this whip cream Kara?!” Jaejoong asked. “Whip cream?!” Alixson said confused. “No! Put that down! That’s shaving cream!” Karam said. “Shaving cream?! Since when did we have shaving cream?! Karam has nothing to sha- Oh my Lord….” Alixson said as her mind drifted off elsewhere to what Karam could be shaving in the bathroom.

 

“Karam! Are you eating Whip Cream?! And are you giving Jaejoong sugar rush too?! Park Hyun Chul!!” Alixson said calling Karam by his birth name. “Noona stop panicking and relax, enjoy your dinner and it pains me to know you don’t trust me.” Karam said and Alixson rolled her eyes, before she could speak she heard the dial tone. “Hello?” Alixson called out.

 

“Babe…” Yoochun called her out as he placed both hands on her shoulders. “Are you okay? I heard you screaming whip cream and shaving cream.” Yoochun said and Alixson dismissed her thoughts. “It’s okay, Karam’s just goofing around again with Jaejoong, you know I don’t let Karam eat whip cream anymore.” Alixson said and Yoochun chuckled.

 

“Babe, relax okay? Karam’s grown up he can handle himself and Jaejoong. Let’s just go back to dinner and enjoy the night alright? Here.” Yoochun said as he grabbed her phone and shut it off and placed it inside his pocket. “Now, you can focus on this night than what’s left at home.” Yoochun said. “W-Wait! What if there’s an emergency?!” Alixson said as she tried to get her phone back. “Babe! Karam has my number, he’ll call that if there’s an emergency alright? And what could go wrong between two boys?” Yoochun said.

 

-

 

“So we get rid of the damn pajamas, the lousy panda and get you into something y… Now a days I see Kpop stars in leather… I think I have some… Do I? Do I even wear leather?” Karam said questioning himself as he and Jaejoong were seated at his sister’s dresser.

 

What could go wrong between two boys?

 

A lot that’s for sure…

 

____________________________________________

Chapter 10: Leather and Girls

 

“So, how is the planning going for your wedding Alixson sshi?” Sooyoung asked as she sipped some wine. “Ah, everything seems in order. By the way, I apologize for declining your offer to help. It’s just that-” “Alixson sshi, say no more. It’s your choice. I was only asking if you needed an extra hand. It was good you declined anyway, I was piled with work the following day. I probably wouldn’t have had time to help you.” Sooyoung said and Alixson smiled at the positive outcome. “So, how have things been at your home? I heard there was a lot of fuss on Jaejoong still not being around.” Yunho said as he twirled his fingers over the neck of the goblet.

 

Changmin heaved a sigh and squinted his eyes a bit as he stared down at his plate. “Well, we haven’t seen him in years. A lot of us are very much bearing the pain of him being gone. He may have caused a lot of problems but he was a vital importance to my family.” Changmin said as he looked at Sooyoung who was suddenly dazed.  Sooyoung sniffed and kept her posture straight. “If you’ll excuse me please.” Sooyoung said as she stood up from her seat.

 

“Omo, should I?” Midori asked as she turned to face Changmin who seemed motionless. “I’m sorry for bringing him up. It seems to be a truly sensitive topic after all.” Yunho said and Alixson nodded at Midori. The two ladies excused themselves and followed suit towards Sooyoung.

 

-

 

“Wow, Jaejoong! You look like a celebrity!” Karam said as Jaejoong came out of the closet. He was wearing a simple white v-neck shirt. He had a leather jack and ripped jeans. “This is itchy.” Jaejoong complained as he tried to pull the sleeve up to scratch his arm. “Stop that!” Karam said as he pulled his hand away. “I’m teaching you to act your age okay? So first step was dressing you up in the typical way. Now, we’re going to go out and we’ll test your skills. But before that I’ll have to train you on what to say okay?” Karam said and Jaejoong just nodded his head.

 

Karam grabbed Jaejoong and plopped him down by the couch and he stood in front of him. “Now, when you see a y woman with gorgeous curves, what do you do?” Karam asked and Jaejoong just stared at him. Karam sighed. “You are totally hopeless despite your looks.” Karam said and shook his head. “Okay fine, let’s make it easy. When a girl so beautiful and y comes up front with you, what you do is flirt!” Karam said and Jaejoong looked at him. “F-Fli-Flirt?” Jaejoong repeated and tried to pronounce it properly and Karam nodded his head. “Exactly! Now here’s what you should say…”

 

-

 

“Sooyoung sshi, are you okay?” Alixson came in with Midori behind her. Midori turned to close the door and locked it, then began to check the cubicles for anyone inside. “I checked, no one is in here but me.” Sooyoung said. “Sooyoung sshi, it seems like this Jaejoong cousin of yours was truly someone important. May we ask about him?” Midori asked and Sooyoung composed herself first.

 

“It’s kind of a long story.” Sooyoung said and Midori opened the cubicle for the handicap and closed the toilet seat before sitting down. “We’ve got time.” Midori smiled and Sooyoung nodded her head. Midori sat up and gestured for Sooyoung to sit down. “Jaejoong was such a delinquent when he was a teenager, nonetheless he was my protector.” Sooyoung began. “Everything was always fun and games with him, with Changmin he turned to more serious matters which is why I always ran towards Changmin when it came to school stuff.” Sooyoung said.

 

“But then after one night…”

 

“Jaejoong ah, let’s take this home huh?”

 

“Yeah! Let’s go!”

 

“Joongie oppa, do you want some more drinks?”

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

“After that nothing was ever the same. He was like a lost child already. He never listened to anyone. Then one day he ran off and nobody could ever find him. Up to this day we don’t know where he is or if he’s still…” Sooyoung stopped before she could finish her sentence. Midori hugged Sooyoung and rubbed her back gently. Alixson tried to swallow everything in.

 

Alixson, don’t be stupid. Why can’t you just accept it? Alixson was lost in a trance and Midori noticed this.

 

-

 

“Karam, these glasses are too dark!” Jaejoong said as he was circling on his spot. “Seriously Karam? What if your sister catches us or if we get in trouble! She’ll kill not only you but me too!” Mika said and Karam scratched the back of his head. “Come on Mika! This is a one time thing! Besides, I’m helping Jaejoong get back on his feet. I don’t like seeing my sister stressing over some guy who she barely knew when she made him live with us.” Karam said and Mika sighed.

 

“Fine, see those girls? I know them. So we won’t get in trouble in case Jaejoong says the wrong thing. Go practice Jaejoong on them.” Mika said as he pointed at a bunch of girls who were outside a bar. “Jaejoong ah, come over here.” Karam said and Jaejoong walked towards him. “Why?” Jaejoong asked and Karam pointed at the girls. “See them? They’re pretty right?” Karam said. “I can’t see.” Jaejoong said and Karam pulled off the sunglasses from his eyes. Jaejoong looked at them, blinked twice and turned to face Karam. “Yeobo is prettier.” Jaejoong said and Karam rolled his eyes while Mika laughed. “Stop calling her that! Her name is Alixson! And just focus alright! Now go work on that magic on those girls.” Karam said and pushed Jaejoong forward.

 

Jaejoong made his way towards the girls and Karam and Mika watched from a distance. “Do you seriously think he’s even ready? The guy seems socially awkward. Which by the way, he is.” Mika said and Karam rolled his eyes. “But you know, its actually kinda fun having Jaejoong around.” Karam said and Mika grinned. “Whoo, is Karam having a boy crush? Wha, Karam, I can’t believe you roll that way.” Mika said as he crossed his arms and shook his head. “! I don’t swing that way!” Karam said and Mika just laughed.

 

“Ah! ert!”

 

The two heard and turned to see that Jaejoong was getting hit by the girls. “Should we help him?” Mika asked as they continued to watch. “I’m sorry!” Jaejoong was yelling as he fell on his knees. He got up and the girls pushed him just as a car was passing by. “Jaejoong!”

 

-

 

“You ladies took so long.” Yoochun said as he kissed Alixson’s cheek as she sat back down next to him. “I’m sorry for causing a scene.” Sooyoung apologized as she bowed her head and looked back at all of them. “It’s alright Sooyoung, we understand your pain. I apologize for bringing it up as well.” Yunho said. Changmin suddenly clapped his hands and rubbed them together. “Okay! Let’s get this fun dinner night with friends started!” Changmin said and they were all about to take a bite of their food when a phone rang.

 

“Oh, sorry, that’s my phone.” Alixson said as she opened her purse. “Alixson, answer it later.” Yoochun whispered. “It’s Karam, I told him only to call during emergencies.” Alixson said as she answered it. “Hello?” Alixson answered the phone and her eyes opened wide as she stood up. “What’s wrong?” Midori asked and Alixson just placed her stuff back in her bag and rushed out.

 

“Alixson!” Yoochun called out but before he could get to her she was already outside. She was searching her bag for the keys to Yoochun’s car, forgetting it was his car in the first place. “What’s going on?” Yoochun asked a bit pissed as he watched Alixson fiddling with her stuff. “Give me your keys!” Alixson said in a panic. “Ms. Park, is something wrong?” Changmin asked. “What’s going on Alixson?” Midori asked.

 

“Please stop asking me questions and someone just get me to the damn hospital!” Alixson yelled as she felt so annoyed and pressured. “Hospital? Is Karam at the hospital?!” Yoochun asked and Alixson shook her head. “Jaejoong’s at the hospital!” Alixson said. “J-Jaejoong?” Sooyoung said as she felt surprised. “Jaejoong?” Changmin whispered confused. “Him again…” Yoochun said quietly that only he and Alixson could hear. Alixson saw the disappointment in his face. “Yoochun!” Alixson yelled and he wasn’t budging.

 

“Ms. Park, if you don’t mind I’ll take you there. Yoochun, why don’t you and the others stay.” Changmin said and gestured for Alixson to head to his car. “Changmin-” before Sooyoung could finish he held her hand. “Let me go alone. Stay with them.” Changmin said and both him and Alixson rushed to his car. “He’s always the reason.” Yoochun said as his hands turned into a ball of fists. Yunho saw this and placed a hand over Yoochun’s shoulder. “Relax. It must have been something urgent okay? Considering he is at the hospital.” Yunho said but this made no difference with Yoochun.

 

 

 

The drive there was silent. Alixson only felt panic inside of her body and in her mind all she kept thinking was if Jaejoong was alright. Changmin focused on the road, but his mind kept making him glance at Alixson from time to time, with a menacing glare to match it with.

 

What does she know about Jaejoong? Is this truly our Jaejoong? Changmin kept thinking. He hoped it was not, he couldn’t bear the thought that Jaejoong was just there all this time and now he was in an accident, because of the carelessness of a stranger. But half of his heart wanted this Jaejoong to truly be the Jaejoong that was theirs.

 

“We’re almost there, please stay calm Ms. Park.” Changmin said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. “It’s kind of hard to stay calm but I will try my best.” Alixson said softly. Changmin finally arrived at the hospital and parked his car. Alixson couldn’t get out any faster and Changmin had to beat her at this marathon she was playing.

 

Alixson was running around the emergency room in her high heels with some people giving her weird looks. Changmin was able to catch up to her and held her by her shoulders. “Ms. Park calm down, we need to go ask a nurse.” Changmin said and led her to the nurse’s station by the emergency room. “We’re looking for a Jaejoong, he just came in recently.” Changmin said and the nurse gestured to the end of the room by the corner, Karam and Mika were seated covering Jaejoong’s body that was lying on the bed.

 

“What happened?” Alixson asked as she was faced with an unconscious Jaejoong. “H-H-He.. He…” Karam couldn’t speak. He was still in shock. “Some ladies were calling him a ert. He was down on his knees saying sorry then when he got up one of them pushed him and a car passed by.” Mika explained briefly. Changmin came face to face with reality. He was staring at Jaejoong. THEIR Jaejoong. He became a stone, stiff and with eyes bulging out.

 

“Omo… Joongie ah…” Alixson said as she sat on the space on the bed and brushed Jaejoong’s head. “Changmin shi, thank you for-” when Alixson turned to face Changmin he was gone. “Where did he go?” Alixson asked. “Who?” Mika questioned. “The man that stood there wearing a suit, I came with him where did he go?” Alixson questioned and Mika shrugged his shoulders as he tried to calm down Karam. “I’ll take Karam out.” Mika said and he nursed Karam as they went out of the emergency room.

 

Alixson continued to brush Jaejoong’s hair. After a while he finally opened his eyes slowly. He smiled upon seeing Alixson, she smiled back but then it faded when Jaejoong’s face scrunched up and he was beginning to squirm. “IT HURTS!” Jaejoong was yelling and complaining about the pain at the top of his lungs. The nurses and one of the doctors finally came to his attention. “Ma’am, please wait outside!” one of the nurses said to Alixson and she felt confused.

 

-

 

“It can’t be! How could it be! !” Changmin kept yelling inside his car as he was driving full speed back to the restaurant. He then speed dialed Sooyoung’s number. Within the first ring she picked up. “Changmin, what’s wrong? What happened?” Sooyoung said, her voice echoing from the car’s speakers. “Make an excuse and tell them something came up at the office. If Yoochun asks about Alixson tell him she’s fine and she’s- Just say she’s fine and tell them the bill has already been fixed and they can finish their meals before going home.” Changmin said feeling frustrated. Sooyoung could hear the frustration from his voice. “Changmin, what’s going on?” Sooyoung asked and Changmin sighed and took a deep breathe.

 

“I found Jaejoong.”