Chapter 1: Lost & Found

My Little Boy

Okay... Hope you guys like this one >.<

===========================================================================================================

 

=====================================

“My boyfriend…Is so handsome! Joongie ah! You have to be a superstar after high school. Arasso? (Understand?)” Seri said, completely drunk. Jaejoong simply nodded his head, too drunk to respond.

 

Underage and drinking. Wild and stupid. That’s what they were. It was January 26, Jaejoong’s 17th birthday. And he decides to spend it with a couple of friends and his lovely girlfriend. Jaejoong is the near perfection of every woman’s dream. He’s rich, handsome, God-like body, average brain yet he acts stupidly. But putting that aside. He is simply perfect!

 

“Ya, stop swerving!” Jaejoong said as he slightly hit the bottle at his friend’s head. Well. Scratch that. He hit him hard. Hard enough to cause his friend to yell and suddenly drift off to Lala Land. Being too drunk to notice none of them realize that he’s passed out, they continue to drink at the back of the car and the last thing they hear is the yelling of Seri’s best friend as something bright approaches them.

 

January 26, 2011

 

“Noona!” Karam runs inside the teacher’s office.

 

“Ya!  Park Hyun Chul! You cannot just barge into the teacher’s lounge area! This is for faculty members only! Knock if you are to speak with a teacher! And you will address her as Ms. Park!” one of the supervisors said. As soon as she walked off Karam simply sneered at her, scrunching his face a bit. Alixson smiled at how adorable her younger brother was.

 

Karam was only 17 years old and he was a senior in high school. He’s about to graduate this year and once  he has graduate, he’ll be studying college in Japan. A scholarship is already awaiting him there and he’s eager to go. His friend simply called him Karam after constantly watching an anime where one of the character’s looked exactly like him.

 

“Noona!” he purposely yelled as he turned his eyes to the side and spotted the supervisor glaring at him. Karam smiled in success and grinned as he ran to his sister’s desk.

 

“Noona, are you going home already? Let’s go!” Karam said as he grabbed his sister’s wrist and tried to drag her away. Alixson grabbed Karam’s hand which was on her wrist and pulled him back as she remained rooted onto her spot.

 

“I will but… Is it okay if I go alone for a while? I’m planning on heading to the park today.” Alixson said.

 

“Oh? Jinjja? (Really?)” Karam said and nodded his head.

 

“Is it okay if I stay over a friend’s house tonight? We plan to watch the soccer game on his TV today. Is it okay noona?” Karam said and Alixson gladly nodded her head. Karam punched his fist into the air and danced out of the room while Alixson giggled.

 

“Alixson sshi!” a squeaky voice called out and then came Junsu. Junsu was one of the Math teachers in the school. He was childish but intelligent. He started off working as a teacher for the kindergarten students but was transferred after Alixson’s supervisor noticed that he’d be wasting his Math talents with kindergarten students and transferred him to the high school department.

 

“Yes Junsu sshi?” Alixson asked.

 

“Have you seen my green pen?” Junsu asked. His beloved green pen. How do I even start with that pen. He first received that pen when he was in middle school, after finishing a really massive long word problem in math, the same time he discovered his love for that simple subject. As a reward, his math teacher gave him a green pen.

 

Anything that was a use for writing, and is green, was something that reminded him of his first love. Math. Everything he used to write was green. Light green chalk for the chalkboard, after the students complained him using the simple green ones and the ones at the back of the class complained they couldn’t say, green markers, green pens, different shades of coloring pencils still green and even the ink he uses to print things were green.

 

“Aniyo Junsu sshi. (No Junsu sshi.)” Alixson replied and began to pack her things into her bag. Junsu scratched the back of his head and then walked off. Alixson was done fixing her things and headed out. While making her way around Seoul her phone began to ring. She stopped in front of a café and tried to find her phone inside her bag. Once she found it, she smiled as she read the caller I.D.

 

“Annyeong!” she greeted cutely as she smiled brightly.

 

“Stay where you are.” The voice spoke and she stopped.

 

“Hmm? Waeyo Yoochunnie? (Why Yoochunie?)” she asked as she stopped. The man on the other line, Park Yoochun, simply chuckled at her. Park Yoochun was Alixson’s boyfriend for 2 years. Things have been swell for them. Yoochun was journalist for a newspaper. He mostly wrote stuff about love and anything peaceful to ease the minds of people reading the morning newspaper. And damn, was he good.

 

But the way he met Alixson wasn’t so sweet as his writings. Dating 2 years back, Alixson loved reading the morning newspaper. She always looked forward to Yoochun’s writings. Her day was never complete with it. Until there came a time where on that specific date, January 26, his writings were nowhere to be seen in the paper.

 

Alixson constantly turned the pages upside down, inside out, searching for his true words. His beautiful remarkable words. Yet, none was found. She even logged onto the website of the newspaper and looked his name up on the search tool. She never found anything new. His last writing was on the 25th of January.

 

Angry and annoyed. She marched her way up towards the newspaper company’s building and looked for Park Yoochun himself. He was surprised to see something angry at him. She marched up to him, slammed her hands on his table and said…

 

“Ya!!!!!! Why haven’t you written anything for today?!”

 

And ever since that special day, Alixson and Yoochun got along. Seeing her angry and nearly about to cry, he thought she was some kind of sick mental patient fan of his. But when he took her out to the park with coffee and calmed her down, he realized how much they were meant to be.

 

“Park Yoochun, where are you?” Alixson asked as she looked around.

 

“Wrong side, turn your head to your right baby.” Yoochun said and she did so and spots Yoochun sitting at one of the tables as he gave her a small wave. Alixson smiled brightly and entered the shop, her phone still in her ear, the two still not hanging up.

 

“Park Yoochun, let’s break up.” Alixson said with a smile crossing her lips. Standing in front of Yoochun himself who grinned back.

 

“Waeyo? (Why?)” Yoochun asked and Alixson tried her best to resist her giggles as she smiled wider.

 

“Because I’m standing and looking at someone more handsome than you. Someone more attractive, he looks a lot more intelligent than you. He probably writes better things on the newspaper than you do.” Alixson asked.

 

“Really now? Can you describe the way he looks for me? Let’s see if he’s really worth breaking up with me for.” Yoochun said and Alixson finally left out some soft giggles. She sat down on the table, opposite of Yoochun and sighing.

 

“His eyesmile is to die for. I love his lips. His cheek bones are gorgeous. His forehead is massively wide but attractive.” Alixson said, raising her eyebrow at the last statement. Yoochun simply laughed and shut his phone off.

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t want your girlfriend to describe how gorgeous the man she’s looking at is?” Alixson flirted back as she turned her phone off and placed it back inside her bag. Yoochun shook his head as he laughed.

 

“Didn’t your mother tell you not to sit down on another customer’s table?” Yoochun asked with a smile. Alixson rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked pass him but Yoochun grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back onto his lap.

 

“Didn’t your mother teach you not to grab women randomly and pull them down onto your lap?” Alixson asked.

 

“Would you rather sit on that wooden chair or my lap? My lap is definitely comfortable.” Yoochun said and she simply giggled.

 

“Aish hyung… Really… Inside the café?” a man came out. He was wearing a polo, two buttons undone revealing partial of his chest, his hands were inside the pocket of his pants.

 

“Come on Yoohwan, you’re used to this.” Yoochun said as he pulled Alixson closer and hugged her tightly. Yoohwan rolled his eyes and walked back towards the employee’s area.

 

“No wonder I have no customers.” Yoohwan said as he continued to walk back.

 

“Yoochunnie! Do you know what day it is today?” Alixson asked and Yoochun gladly smiled.

 

“Sorry baby but I don’t know. But even if I don’t, will this make up for it?” Yoochun asked as he pulled a small box from his pocket and gave it to Alixson. Alixson smiled widely, thinking of what it was already. She smiled at Yoochun and he nodded his head.

 

“You said that you don’t like mushy stuff. So, I’ll be simple and straightforward. One question, one answer. Will this y beautiful teacher from Paran High marry this ignorant poet wannabe?” Yoochun asked as he smiled at her. Alixson opened the box and saw the ring. Not that fancy but definitely classy. It was pretty, and of course, it sparkled. She grabbed it and wore it on her finger then nodded her head at Yoochun as she hugged him tight and kissed him.

 

“Ignorant and a poet wannabe… But truly y.” Alixson said as she continued to kiss him. They both pulled away to catch some breathe as they stared at each other, their foreheads together.

 

“I want to celebrate at your place but…” Yoochun said and Alixson’s smile faded.

 

“I have somewhere important to be today. Would it be alright if my princess allowed me to move our celebration for this special day to tomorrow?” Yoochun asked and Alixson put on a weak smile. She nodded her head. She knew he would never break his promise. She smiled intensely as she got up from Yoochun’s lap.

 

Simple right? No flowers, no roses, singing, dancing or whatever. Just ask and you receive an answer. Yoochun walked out of the café, holding his girlfriend’s hand. They stopped by the park and he pulls her in for a hug.

 

“Don’t stay up to wait and call me okay? I’ll see you tomorrow morning! I’ll pick you up from your place. Bye baby.”Yoochun said as he kissed her lips hard and began to walk briskly away. Alixson rubbed her arms and then looked at her ring. She couldn’t believe it. She was engaged! Alixson then sat onto the bench at the park and watched the children play.

 

In the future, she’ll be able to take one of her kids here. To play with other children, talk with the mothers about children and motherly things. She was excited at the thought of it, but she didn’t want to rush things since she knew even Yoochun was new to this whole relationship thing. Both each other’s first lovers, both each other’s first… You know…

 

Alixson continued to admire her ring as she flashed it above her face. She was still wondering if she was dreaming. This day was the best day of her life. The most pleasant day. The day she’ll always remember and cherish. The most memorable one of them all.

 

“Eomma…” someone spoke and she brought her hand down. Nobody was in front of her. She turned her head to her right side but saw nobody. She turned to the left and…

 

“Eomma?” a guy, around his 20s suddenly asked, pouting his lips, sad and lost as he looked at Alixson. Alixson was taken aback and was surprised. She didn’t know what to say.

 

“Eomma? Eomma?” the man kept calling while looking at her intensely. He then began to cry.

 

“Why are you ignoring me eomma?!” the man began to raise his voice. Luckily for her, the park was too wide and others were far away from where she was seated. When she saw him cry her good side was breaking. The man suddenly buried his face onto his hands and continued to cry. Alixson quickly acted and pulled out her handkerchief from her bag and offered it to him as she sat closer, cautious.

 

“H-here…” she said gently and the man looked up at her quickly. Tears streaming on his cheeks. Alixson was too kind not to even give him attention. He looked at her handkerchief then at her. She suddenly acted and began to wipe the tears away herself.

 

“What’s your name?” Alixson asked.

 

“Jaejoong…” he said quietly and Alixson smiled.

 

“That’s a cute name Jaejoong. Who are you with?” Alixson asked.

 

“I… I don’t know…” he said, he stopped crying but his face looked worried. He began to look as if he was panicking. Alixson moved closer to him as she grabbed her bag.

 

“Do you know your phone number at home?” Alixson asked and he shook his head. She has met people like him. Older men or women who act like children. She once worked at a school like that. Teaching people like him. She was used to it. Anything involving charity, she has tried.

 

“No.” he replied then all of a sudden he hugged Alixson by her waist and began to cry.

 

“Eomma don’t act as if you don’t know me! Please don’t leave me again eomma!” he began to cry and the more she felt bad for him. She gently patted and rubbed his back as she tried to calm him down.

 

“Don’t worry Jaejoong, I’ll help you find your real eomma.” She said. He then shot back up, sitting up and looking at her with red eyes.

 

“B-but you’re my eomma! How can you not know me! I’m your little boy!” Jaejoong said and Alixson began to feel some guilt for him. The more she kept rejecting him of being her son, the more he cried. Alixson then got up and pulled his hand as she looked and searched for someone around the park. Parents were soon picking their children up from the park, until everyone was with somebody and was ignoring her and Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong ah, let’s go somewhere important okay?” Alixson said and he nodded his head. Alixson began to make her way to the police station. As the walk began, Jaejoong placed both his hands, holding one of Alixson’s hands. He gripped tighter and they were finally about to walk up the small steps of the police station when…

 

“No!” Jaejoong yelled and pulled Alixson back. She nearly fell but was able to catch her balance. She looked at Jaejoong who seemed terrified.

 

“I don’t want to go in there! I wanna go home! Eomma! Take me home! Take me home!” Jaejoong began to throw tantrums as he began to jump up and down, still gripping on tightly onto Alixson’s hands. Alixson began to worry, and with her free hand scratched the back of her head.

 

“Jaejoong, we need to go to the police! We need to let them find your real parents! Your eomma and appa must be worried about you!” Alixson said.

 

“No no no! You’re my eomma!!!” Jaejoong said as he rubbed his eyes while crying with one hand.

 

“But what about an appa?” Alixson asked.

 

“I don’t need an appa! I only want my eomma! And that’s you! Eomma!” Jaejoong said as he began to cry really loud.

 

“Aigoo…” Alixson whispered to herself.

 

“Eomma! Please don’t leave me! Eomma I love you please don’t leave me!” Jaejoong began to yell and he sat on the ground like a child, still holding onto her hand. Alixson quickly crouched down and approached him.

 

“Shh shh! Okay okay! I’m sorry, eomma’s sorry. Eomma loves Jaejoong too! Now get up so we can go home now!” Alixson said and Jaejoong sniffled as he slowly got up with the support of Alixson.

 

“Aigoo, you’re so strong.” Alixson said as she tried to help him up. As soon as he got up, Alixson held his hand tight and smiled at him as they continued to walk to her place.

 

With her new found…

 

Little Boy…

======================================================================

Don't forget to comment and subscribe preciouses :D Or else little Jaejoong will cry D: