Chapter 6: Education

My Little Boy

HEY LOW!

So aside from making a new Yunho fic,

 

as promised to Lisa I'm here to update My Little Boy!

This is kind of a crappy chapter and fail attempt to make you slightly laugh so...

 

Here it is!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F L A S H B A C K :

 

Alixson panted and breathed for air. She got up from Jaejoong’s lap and picked her and his clothes off the ground and she went into the bathroom and took a cold shower. She kept gently hitting her head towards the tiles of the bathroom’s wall as she called herself stupid for doing that to an innocent Jaejoong and for cheating on her fiancé.

 

me! Dammit! Why am I like this?! Ugh! Alixson said and cried in the shower and felt a pair of arms snake behind her. Jaejoong was there, pouting again and feeling sad.

 

“Jaejoong get out, no more please. This is wrong…” Alixson said. He buried his face on her neck. Alixson felt something  wet pouring on her shoulder and as she looked down she saw tears falling from Jaejong’s eyes. Not water from the shower but tears…

(Only a short flashback because the rest was about them having... You know *wiggles eyebrows and grins*)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

“I’m… I’m… I’m… I’m…” Jaejoong couldn’t bring himself to say it as tears flowed down harder from his eyes. He was scared of hurting Alixson and he knew he had hurt her with what he did earlier. His hold on Alixson’s waist tightened and the more he cried. Alixson felt guilty for making him cry but at their position right now she didn’t feel comfortable. She forced him out of the bathroom and finished her shower. As she got out in her loose clothes and a towel on her head, she saw Jaejoong sitting on the bed playing with his fingers and his head down. She heard sniffling and she knew he was crying.

 

“What’s wrong?” Alixson asked as she approached him and sat next to him as she looked at him. Jaejoong didn’t look up and continued to cry. Alixson was about to place one hand on his shoulder but he moved and sat away from her and continued to cry.

 

“I’m sorry Jaejoong if I got mad at you…” Alixson said feeling completely guilty.

 

“I hurt jagiya so much… I’m a bad person… I don’t want to hurt jagiya anymore… Never… Jaejoong doesn’t want to hurt jagiya anymore…” Jaejoong said as he continued to chant about not wanting to hurt Alixson no more. Alixson sighed and she knew she was guilty of turning him like that. She moved closer towards Jaejoong and sat in front of him. Jaejoong looked up, his eyes red and fresh from crying and Alixson smiled at him as she grabbed onto his hands and held onto them tight.

 

“I’m not hurt. Jagiya is fine, just really tired.” Alixson said trying her best to smile for Jaejoong. Jaejoong just blinked at her innocently. He wasn’t really buying what she was saying but her smile was convincing him otherwise. Jaejoong looked down at his hands and Alixson’s grip tightened and out of nowhere she pulled him and hugged him.

 

“Jagiya’s fine…” Alixson said.

 

-

 

“Mwo? (What?) Your sister got mad at you and yet it wasn’t your fault?” Mika, Karam’s bestfriend asked as they were on their way home from the mall. Karam tsked and scratched the back of his head, slightly irritated.

 

“No no no! You don’t get it! Argh! You’re more annoying than that Jaejoong guy!” Karam said and Mika laughed at his friend as he continued to on his yogurt stick. They finally arrived home and Karam invited Mika to come over and hang out. Karam opened the door and Jaejoong stood there and surprised the two. Mika just stared at Jaejoong who stared back at him and Karam, blinking cutely.

 

“Yah… Why are you by the door? Where’s noona?” Karam asked as he walked inside and took his shoes off.

 

“She left to buy food and told me to stay by the door and not let any strangers in. Like him.” Jaejoong said as he pointed at Mika. Karam shook his head as he smiled.

 

“Mika’s my bestfriend, he’s not a stranger okay? Now go back inside! Noona will know that I’m home if she doesn’t see you by the front door. And besides, you forgot to lock the door.” Karam said and headed for the kitchen. Mika went to the living room and turned the TV on. Jaejoong stood by the couch staring at Mika, observing his every movement.

 

Mika was watching peacefully but after a couple of minutes he felt uncomfortable. He slowly turned his head to the side to see Jaejoong staring at him and watching him. Mika felt totally uncomfortable and he felt himself shivering in fear. Karam then came inside with two cans of sodas. He was watching what was happening and he saw the look on Mika’s face and interfered.

 

“Stop scaring my best friend Jaejoong. Go upstairs and sleep or play or whatever it is you do.” Karam said.

 

“What’s ?” Jaejoong asked and Karam and Mika spat their drinks out. Some of the contents of the soda was still dripping from their lips as they turned to look at Jaejoong. Karam sought this as a chance to mess with Jaejoong for the trouble he made, getting his sister to yell at him. Karam turned to face Mika with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Now pay attention!” Karam said as he slapped the ruler onto the tiny chalkboard on the chalkboard stand. Jaejoong sat on the dining chair as he blinked curiously at the words written on the board.

 

 

 

“ is a vital important part of a man and a woman’s life! If you want to show someone you love them, you have to have with them. Now, professor moron here will explain everything.” Karam said as he pointed his ruler at Mika. Mika was smiling earlier but it faded after Karam called him Professor Moron.

 

“Professor Moron?” Mika asked while glaring at Karam. Karam pouted and shrugged his shoulders. Mika sighed as he snatched the ruler from Karam’s hand.

 

“Make it good, mess him up.” Karam whispered towards his best friend and Mika nodded his head as he smirked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just looked at them, unaware of what was about to happen.

 

-

 

“You spaced out you know…” Yoochun said as he pushed the cart and Alixson kept looking at the food.

 

“I’m really sorry Yoochun. I didn’t mean it. I promise that during the next party I’ll stay focus only on what’s going around in where I am! I promise!” Alixson said as she placed the can of soup on the cart and walked towards Yoochun, hugging with her arms around his neck. Yoochun let go of the cart and hugged her waist closer to him and gave her a long and romantic wet smooch.

 

“Not here, this is public!” Alixson said and Yoochun grinned.

 

“You’re telling me this now? After we did it inside your classroom before?” Yoochun grinned as he tipped his nose against hers. Alixson gasped and pulled back as she slapped Yoochun’s chest.

 

“Shh! Be quiet! What if one of my students pass by?!” Alixson said surprised but a smile was across her face. Yoochun loved teasing her. He chuckled and held onto her tighter.

 

“Sure… Whatever you say…” Yoochun said and they continued to shop for more food.

 

-

 

“So I have to do that to her?” Jaejoong asked as he pointed at the two dolls Karam was holding. One was Barbie, the other being Ken. The two idiots stripped the dolls , drawing s on Barbie and making a out of paper and sticking it on Ken’s lower part.

 

“Yes! Exactly! Little Ken, or in your case, Little Jaejoong has to go inside the person you love, in this case, my noona’s little hole below. It’s called an… Umm…” Karam tried to think of another term.

 

“Cave…” Mika said out of the blue and Karam furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his bestfriend.

 

“Cave? What the heck is wrong with you?!” Karam said as he slung his arms on his sides.

 

“Me? You’re the one here who made a paper for Ken!” Mika said and the two started to argue but stopped after making a final decision.

 

“To show your love for someone you need to stick your Little whatever inside the keyhole of a woman’s body. There are three keyholes by the way.” Karam said and placed the dolls down. He grabbed the chalk and started drawing a woman’s back and front. On the front view of a woman’s body he drew circles on the mouth region and the lower region. On the back part he drew a circle by the woman’s .

 

“The one here…” he pointed the chalk at the mouth.

 

“Shows you like them…” Karam said and wrote the world like.

 

“While here…” he pointed by the lower region of the front view.

 

“Shows how much you love them! They’ll even scream your name with so much passion!” Karam said and Mika rolled his eyes, he knew his friend was inexperience like him and he laughed at the way he spoke.

 

“Now here shows how much you truly love them!” Karam said pointing at the area. Jaejoong tilted his head, still curious at what was going on. He was totally confused but he got most of it.

 

“Now, let’s go watch some awesome video that Mika brought that’s perfect to show you how a man and a woman should show their true love for one another.” Karam said and Mika went to his bag. He took a black cased DVD out and plopped it on the DVD player. They sat on the couch. Jaejoong in the middle with the two in his sides.

 

The video was a o. It was in a high school themed setting and everything just went by fast. The woman was stripped down in her underwear and was busy having with her so called teacher by the teacher’s desk. Karam and Mika were smiling as they watched and Jaejoong was confused and all of a sudden remembered the little incident that happened between him and Alixson.

 

“Me and Jagiya did that earlier!” Jaejoong said proud and smiled as he pointed at the TV screen remembering everything clearly. Karam nearly choked on his food and Mika stared at Jaejong wide eyed.

 

“You did what?!” the two yelled.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL ed Karam and Mika style rofl xD

 

Wonder what's gonna happen next >8D<

 

COMMENT!