Chapter 8: Words

My Little Boy

FLASHBACK (from Chapter 7):

 

 

The following morning Alixson opened her eyes and turned to find Jaejoong crawled up like a baby, hugging his knees and his panda bear and still fast asleep. Alixson watched him for a while until someone opened the door.

 

“Yoochun’s here…” Karam announced and Alixson quickly got up. She changed into some decent clothes and ran downstairs to find her future husband sitting on the couch. Next to him was an adorable stuffed bunny.

 

“Babe! Good morning!” Yoochun said as he pulled her in for a hug and gave her a sweet kiss.

 

“You didn’t answer my calls or texts so I figured you were probably asleep. Sorry if I woke you up, I just really wanted to see you.” Yoochun said with a smile. Alixson returned the smile and from behind Yoochun she can see Karam glaring at her. She glared back at him and mouthed for him to leave. Karam rolled his eyes and showed his tongue before heading off to the kitchen. The two love birds sat down on the couch and cuddled.

 

“Listen, since it’s summer, that usually means you have no work. And I convinced my supervisor to let me take a little vacation. So I was wondering if you would want to come with me to Paris. For a month, just the two of us! It’ll be fun!” Yoochun said with a hopeful smile on his face. Alixson was surprised at the sudden announcement.

 

“B-B-But-”

 

“I know, Karam right? Don’t worry. I talked to him before I asked my supervisor for a vacation. He told me he could stay over with Mika for the rest of the summer, and Mika’s parents are away so it’ll give the two boys some bonding time as friends. Come on babe, let’s not miss this nice chance. You and I both know you need a vacation and I need you by my side desperately.” Yoochun said and pouted. Alixson kept thinking of Jaejoong at the time.

 

“Umm…” Alixson tried to search for words when a loud thud was heard from upstairs. The two turned their attention towards the stairs and all of a sudden a loud ouch and crying was heard.

 

“Who’s upstairs? I thought Karam was in the kitchen?” Yoochun asked and looked at Alixson curiously.

 

“Jagiya!!!!” a cry of pain was heard and Alixson quickly got up and ran up the stairs. Yoochun followed her but wasn’t able to catch up because she was too fast. Honestly speaking, Yoochun’s never been inside Alixson’s room despite their intimacy. It was mostly done at Yoochun’s place. Yoochun followed the sound of crying and as he did he was surprised at what he saw…

 

A grown man in cute pajamas on the ground with Alixson hugging him and telling him to hush. Yoochun’s eyes were wide in surprise and he too was confused at what was happening. He walked closer and Alixson heard his footsteps. She gasped as she saw him standing next to her giving her a confused look.

 

“Who… Who is this?”

 

___________________________________________

 

Chapter 8: Words

 

 

“Ah…” Jaejoong let out a moan of pain as he continued to hug onto Alixson. Alixson stared at a confused Yoochun and she had no idea what to do. Right now, she herself felt confused. “I’ll explain but please go downstairs first.” Alixson said and Yoochun felt so confused and he didn’t want to leave but he followed her orders.

 

“Jaejoongie, stop crying. I’ll make Karam make you pancakes okay?” Alixson said with a smile and Jaejoong nodded his head. They both headed downstairs. Yoochun stood up as he saw the two of them but the two ignored him and headed for the kitchen. “Karam, do me a favor and make yummy pancakes for Jaejoongie. Show him how you flip the pancake on the pan!” Alixson said in a rush and headed out.

 

“So?” Yoochun started. He was honestly feeling nervous, because he had no idea what to expect from her explanation. “His name is Jaejoong.” Alixson said and Yoochun nodded his head. “He acts like… A child… You know, like the ones you see in television and read in books.” Alixson said and Yoochun stiffened.

 

“What?” Yoochun said and Alixson sighed as she sat down on the couch. “I honestly know nothing about his real life except for what I’ve been dealing with now.” Alixson said. “Wait wait wait. What you’ve been dealing with?” Yoochun said as he repeated a part of what she said. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. Trust me I really wanted to but I didn’t know how and I was scared of what might happen if you found out.” Alixson said and Yoochun stopped.

 

“Wait… What were you expecting? What were you afraid of that my reaction would be?” Yoochun asked and Alixson just stared at him. “Don’t think of those things babe.” Yoochun said as he sat down next to her. “I’m always here, I won’t go anywhere or I won’t get mad at you. Although, I can’t lie, I am mad that you took this long or whoever knows how long for you to finally tell me about… Jae… Jae… Jae.. ”

 

“Jaejoong, his name is Jaejoong.” Alixson clarified and Yoochun nodded his head. “Yeah him. I’m actually touched by how nice you could be. To accept some stranger just like that.” Yoochun said as he admired his girlfriend. Alixson smiled weakly knowing how Yoochun actually felt now. Yoochun hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

 

“I guess Paris is shunned.” Yoochun said and Alixson sighed. “I’m so sorry, you were so excited when you were telling me about it. But we can turn my house into Paris or your place into Paris!” Alixson said. “You do know that it’s really romantic in Paris, right?” Yoochun asked and Alixson nodded her head. “Of course I do!” Alixson said and they nuzzled their noses together.

 

“Yah!” a loud yell was heard and the two turned to see Jaejoong in his hamtaro pajamas, holding a panda bear with some syrup on the side of his mouth. “Stay away from my jagiya!” Jaejoong yelled and marched his way there as he made his way to sit in between. The two unconsciously moved apart and let Jaejoong sit in between. Jaejoong hugged Alixson and glared at Yoochun.

 

“Mine!” Jaejoong yelled and Alixson was just as surprised as Yoochun. “I’m so sorry.” Alixson said and Yoochun nodded his head as he smiled at Jaejoong who continued to glare at him. “Competition is always fun.” Yoochun said playfully and the two laughed but Jaejoong just continued glaring at Yoochun.

 

After a couple of hours Yoochun headed back to work to tell his boss he might not be leaving for his little vacation after all. Alixson on the other hand was headed towards work to pick up some stuff. She decided to take Jaejoong along. Jaejoong insisted on wearing his pajamas so Alixson let him. He brought his panda bear as well as he rode at the front seat and looked outside, amazed, throughout the whole car ride.

 

Once they arrived they were headed for the faculty lounge and Alixson opened the door and head inside as Jaejoong simply followed. Jaejoong unconsciously stopped as he saw someone, a woman who was tall and was wearing a short pencil skirt with her white blouse tucked in neatly, making her look professional and beautiful at the same time.

 

”Oppa! Why don’t you wanna kiss me? Oppa kiss me!”

 

Jaejoong started to have flashbacks. He was seeing himself, inside a car next to a girl who dressed up like a hooker, trying to nab a kiss from him. He on the other hand in his little flashback was giving in.

 

”Oppa, let’s have sweet when we get home!”

 

The girl was speaking sweetly and giggled. Jaejoong’s head began to hurt real bad and he dropped his panda bear as he started to pound his fists on both sides of his head. The two girls who were talking far from him noticed and were starting at Jaejoong. “Go away! It’ hurts! Go away!” Jaejoong kept screaming as he kept pounding and started to cry from the pain.

 

The woman kept trying to get a good look at the person but couldn’t. Alixson came out and saw Jaejoong. She quickly rushed to him and tried to make him stop. Once Jaejoong lifted his head the woman was surprised. Alixson gestured for Jaejoong to head inside, leaving the panda bear without noticing.

 

“Jaejoongie, does it still hurt? Please put this in your head first ok? I asked the nurse to give me some medicine for your headache so it can go away. Please wait okay?” Alixson said as she kneeled in front of Jaejoong who was sitting on her table’s chair. Jaejoong nodded as fresh tears were visible on his face.

 

“Excuse me…” a woman spoke and the two turned their heads. Jaejoong saw her and felt terrified. “Jagiya…” Jaejoong called out as he stood up and walked behind Alixson and hugged her real tight, burying his face. “I’m sorry but I couldn’t help but notice he dropped this.” The woman said as she handed Alixson the panda bear.

 

“Oh! Jaejoongie! Look what the nice pretty lady brought back!” Alixson said as she tried to show Jaejoong the panda bear. Jaejoong peeked and took the bear and continued back to his old position. “I’m sorry, he’s not really people friendly.” Alixson said trying to put up a smile. The girl smiled back. “By the way, my name’s Park Alixson!” Alixson introduced herself and the woman shook hands with her. “My name is Han Seri. I’m new here. I just started working and the office seems to have decided for me to train during summer classes.” Seri said and smiled. Her gaze turned to Jaejoong.

 

It’s him…. Jaejoong oppa…

 

-

 

“I can’t believe it. Yoochun hyung just… Stood there and took it all in?! He did’t… He didn’t get mad at your sister at all?” Mika said as he began eating the popcorn. Instead of wathing a movie they ended up talking about the little scene that happened earlier between Alixson and Yoochun, and the sudden meeting of Jaejoong and Yoochun.

 

“Wow, just wow.” Mika said and Karam turned to face him, quite confused. Mika turned and saw his reaction. “I mean wow in a sense that that’s how much Yoochun hyung actually loves your sister. Well look on the brightside, at least you know Yoochun is someone trustworthy of marrying your sister!” Mika said as he tried to cheer Karam up but it seems to just not be working right now.

 

“I don’t care about that anymore. What I care about right now is my sister having her brain function! It’s like despite the things he does to her life he’s a damn saint because he’s in that condition. Sheesh. I’m sick and tired of it. What’s worst is I keep thinking that there is a possibility that Jaejoong is just pretending to be what he is. But I don’t know anymore…” Karam said.

 

“Dude, stop thinking that way okay? Just let nature take its course. This is your sister’s business. As much as you love her you can’t be superman and save her. You can’t always try to turn things around. Something will block you someday and this seems to be it today.” Mike said and continued to eat. Karam on the other hand kept wondering how he could help his sister.

 

While Karam was busy doing that, Alixson and Jaejoong were still at the school faculty lounge. Alixson had to stay for a while to finish some papers and while she’s busy typing and writing Jaejoong is just next to her playing with the chair and spinning around. Earlier he was playing with the old tiny broken pencils and toying around with them as humans.

 

From a distance, Seri was watching her ex-boyfriend for what he seems to be right now. This 6 year old trapped in an older man’s body. What the happened? Seri questioned herself in her mind as she felt disgusted over how Jaejoong seems to be acting at the moment. She couldn’t believe her eyes. So this is why he hasn’t been bugging her to take him or whatnot. Although in Seri’s mind she was curious over one thing….

 

Why doesn’t Jaejoong remember her?

 

Despite him being in an accident, before meeting Alixson he knew who Han Seri was. In fact, he wanted her to be his nurse so bad. Jaejoong seems to have been aware then about his relationship with Seri, but at least the status of it and not the known details of their relationship. Seri wanted to know more of how Jaejoong ended up with Alixson let alone how.

 

“Alixson-sshi, would you like to have lunch with me?” Seri suddenly asked as she approached Alixson. “It’s just that, I don’t know much people and all the others seem to be extra busy and I was thinking since you have a little friend with you he might be hungry and maybe you are too. You’ve been there for hours, maybe you should take a break and grab a quick bite.” Seri said and Alixson sighed as she thought about it.

 

“Jaejoongie, are you hungry?” Alixson asked and Jaejoong nodded his head innocently. Alixson smiled and turned to face Seri. “Sure, let’s go buy some food at the joint just in front of the school.” Alixson said and they headed towards the nearby diner.

 

Alixson kept talking to Seri and answering all her random questions. Although in reality, Seri had her mind only on the person right next to her, who seems to be playing with his French fries. “So, what about you Seri-sshi? Don’t you have anything you want to share about yourself? Like, where you grew up, and how you decided on becoming a teacher?” Alixson asked but Seri was too busy staring directly at Jaejoong.

 

“S-Seri-sshi?” Alixson asked and Seri turned to face Alixson and made an O shape with and then lead it onto an innocent sweet yet fake smile. “Mianhae… (I’m sorry…) I was just so distracted at how nice you could be to take care of someone like… Umm… What was his name again?” Seri asked, despite knowing who he was already. “Jaejoong.” Alixson answered.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi.” Seri called his attention and Jaejoong slowly lifted his said. Seri smiled at him. “Omo, I hope you are not scared of me or anything.” Seri said trying to gain some trust from Jaejoong. Jaejoong on the other hand didn’t seem at all interested and lowered his head and continued to munch on his food. “Sorry, Jaejoong is shy.” Alixson commented.

 

“So, how did he end up like this, if you don’t mind me asking. It must be hard for you. How were you two related again?” Seri asked and Alixson was on the spot. “Oh no! Me and Jaejoong aren’t really related or anything. It’s quite a long story but to cut it short I simply meet him by chance and it was hard to turn away from someone in his condition, wouldn’t you say?” Alixson said and Seri simply nodded her head.

 

“So, basically, you know completely nothing about his true life?” Seri asked. “Well… None at the moment but I’m trying. At this point I’ve only known about his name being Jaejoong.” Alixson said and Seri nodded her head. This interest… It’s creepy… Alixson thought as she continued to look at Seri who had her eagle eyes glued onto Jaejoong.

 

-

 

“Babe?” Yoochun called out as he entered Alixson’s place. The door was simply open. Karam then came out from the kitchen eating a bowl of different kinds of cereals. “Hyung!” Karam greeted with a smile and Yoochun smiled back. He then glanced at the door and looked back at Karam. “You guys should keep the doors locked, especially knowing how dangerous people can be nowadays.” Yoochun said. “Like, random strangers can just come in and they might take something or worse, murder you guys.” Yoochun added.

 

“Hyung, you sure are into your job too much huh?” Karam said and Yoochun chuckled. “I was just trying to scare you, guess you really are all grown up huh?” Yoochun said and Karam smiled. The two then sat down on the couch. Karam placed the bowl onto the coffee table and looked at his Yoochun hyung.

 

“Hyung, is it okay if I ask a kind of personal question?” Karam asked. “How personal is it though? From a scale of 1 to 5?” Yoochun asked and Karam thought about it. “Around… 3? I’m not sure…” Karam said and Yoochun simply nodded his head. “Knock yourself out.” Yoochun said and Karam sighed. “Okay… So umm… This thing with Jaejoong… How can you just be okay with it?” Karam asked and Yoochun wasn’t really expecting to hear about this question. Well he knew he’d be asked that but he didn’t expect it to be this early, he thought it would be around the time he was already married to Alixson.

 

“Well… In all honesty I’m absolutely not alright with it.” Yoochun answered and Karam creased his forehead. “What I mean is, I’m not okay with it because I’m worried about your sister. I mean, she’s so kind-hearted and I love that about her but this thing with taking this Jaejoong guy in without knowing anything about him is too much.” Yoochun said.

 

“She seems to not think of her own safety when she sees people who are in need. She simply took Jaejoong in, I mean, what if he was only pretending to get to her? Or kill or kidnap her and ask for a high ransom.” Yoochun said and Karam thought deeply on the things Yoochun told him.

 

“So there you go. My answer. Just promise me you won’t tell Alixson how I really feel about this Jaejoong thing okay?” Yoochun said and Karam nodded his head. “So… Where is she?” Yoochun asked.

 

-

 

“Jaejoongie! It’s time to go! I’m finally done! I didn’t even know we’d take all night.” Alixson said as she started shoving some papers back in her bag. “Can we eat pizza? Please jagiya?” Jaejoong asked, pleading with his adorable face. Of course, no one could say no, especially Alixson. “Of course! I am hungry and I think Karam would like some pizza for dinner. We’ll take it home and not stay at the pizza place okay? Cause it’s getting pretty late.” Alixson said and Jaejoong nodded his head. He turned to take his panda bear but he wasn’t there.

 

“Oh, Panda!” Jaejoong said and Alixson looked at him. “What’s wrong Jaejoongie?” Alixson asked and Jaejoong pointed at the chair he was sitting in earlier. “Panda is missing. I don’t want to leave him. What if he gets scared? Jagiya we need to find Panda!” Jaejoong began to panic. “Okay okay, don’t panic Joongie, we’ll find him okay? Stay here and I’ll look at the cafeteria, you might have left it there when you were buying some pudding.” Alixson said and headed out.

 

Jaejoong followed Alixson’s orders and sat on the chair. He had both his arms on the armrests of the chair and was twirling around, when out of nowhere someone straddled on him.

 

Seri.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were wide open, and it was mostly featuring fear. “Jaejoongie! Did you miss me?” Seri asked seductively as she ran her hand across Jaejoong’s face and caressed his skin. “Omo, Seri missed her Jaejoongie! Let’s go home!” Seri said as she grabbed onto Jaejoong’s hands and Jaejoong pulled them away. “Stay away from me please, I’m scared… I don’t know you…” Jaejoong said innocently and Seri tsked. “As if!” Seri said and stood up.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Get your up and let’s go back to your father! He’s looking for you, you selfish son of a ! You haven’t changed at all!” Seri started to yell at Jaejoong and the more he got scared and felt like crying. His eyes began to form tears. “Oh God! Spare me the waterworks because I’m not like that stupid Alixson. If she knew who you really were she’d probably hate you so much.” Seri said and Jaejoong’s eyes opened wide as he felt something playing in his mind.

 

”Kim Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong! Yah! Jaejoong! Drink the whole thing! Come on! You’ve got two pretty ladies waiting for your to get drunk! They look you ! Hahahaha!!”

 

Jaejoong was picturing himself. He was drinking, two girls who seemed like escorts were next to him. He chugged on some beer and some people were cheering on him. Loud music was booming from the red velvet walls and Jaejoong had a huge smile on his face.

 

Jaejoong began to cry and he felt pain from his head and the louder he cried. “Yah yah yah! Stop crying! That stupid of yours might hear you! Stop crying and get up so we can leave this trash hole!” Seri said as she grabbed Jaejoong and tried to yank him up but the louder he cried. “Let me go! I want my Jagiya! Jagiya! Jagiya!!” Jaejoong cried and cried out for Alixson but he didn’t hear her calling him. Seri was getting pissed the harder she tried to yank on Jaejoong’s arm. The louder Jaejoong cried he finally stood up and pushed Seri away.

 

“Jaejoong!” they both heard someone and turned to face the door to see Alixson standing there holding onto Jaejoong’s stuffed toy Panda. Alixson rushed to them and placed the Panda on the chair as she helped Seri up. “Seri-sshi! Are you okay?” Alixson asked as she helped her up. Alixson turned to face Jaejoong and Jaejoong saw the anger in her face. He continued to cry some more, although silently this time.

 

“Jaejoong, apologize to Seri-sshi! Don’t push people okay?! That’s not nice!” Alixson said and Jaejoong felt scared. “Alixson-sshi, it’s alright. I’m fine. He didn’t mean to. I think I scared him when I tried to talk to him.” Seri said as she fixed herself and struggled to swallow her own anger. “I’m really sorry Seri-sshi.” Alixson said.

 

“Babe.” Someone called and there stood Yoochun. He approached them and he noticed Jaejoong crying. He placed his arm around him and patted his back. “Yo, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? What happened to him?” Yoochun asked. “He pushed Seri, so I scolded him a bit. But he was already crying. I think he was frightened a bit by Seri, he’s not used to people after all with his condition and everything.” Alixson said and Yoochun nodded his head.

 

“What are you doing here?” Alixson asked. “Thought you’d might want someone to you home. Let me take Jaejoong to my car and he’ll ride with me. Why don’t you take your friend here home.” Yoochun said as he looked at Seri. “Seri-sshi, at least let me drive you home. I feel bad for what Jaejoong did.” Alixson offered and Seri decided she needed a ride home, it beats trying to stay in a stinking train station.

 

“Sure, I’ll just pack up and we can leave.” Seri said and walked back to her desk. Yoochun bid goodbye to Alixson and Jaejoong tried to but he was too busy crying. They rode back home and it was quite silent for the ride back home. Jaejoong was holding tight onto his Panda as he stared directly at the front and looking at the cars in front of them. They came to a stop at the stop light.

 

“Jaejoong…” Yoochun called his attention and Jaejoong turned to face Yoochun. Yoochun turned to face him and he had a serious look on his face. Jaejoong felt the same fear with how he felt with Seri, although this frightened him too much he couldn’t spare to cry.

 

“Alixson and I are engaged… She’ll be my wife soon…” Yoochun said. “No! Jagiya is mine!” Jaejoong fought back and Yoochun’s eyebrows furrowed. “I don’t care who you are okay? And I feel sorry for your condition but you can’t have everything. Alixson is not your “jagiya” let alone you’re anything. She’s only caring for you so be blessed for that and deal with the fact that she’ll not be yours in a few weeks.” Yoochun said and continued to drive.

 

Guess the wedding date is to be moved at an earlier date…

_________________________________________________

this author values comments, SO COMMENT D8< lol