Chapter 3: The New Shipper

My Little Boy

Psssssssst!

 

*taps your shoulder*

Guess what!

 

You: What?

 

I made an update :P

==========================================================================================================

 

“Eomma! Eomma!!!!!!!”

 

Loud screaming and tears could be heard around the first floor of the rooms in the hospital. Nurses by the nurse’s station were alarmed and looked through the hallway without moving more than just 5 inches by their spot. One of the nurses leaned forward from the counter and spotted Jaejoong outside of his room and sitting by the hallway, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Jaejoong!” a woman’s voice was heard and the nurses turned their attention to her. Behind the girl was Alixson. The woman then ran towards Jaejoong and cupped his face. Jaejoong stared at her, horrified, didn’t really recognize her, her face was completely blurry and Jaejoong began to become chaotic. He pushed her off, practically hitting her hard and everything went black.

 

“Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Jaejoong ah! Wake up! Stop it, you’re having a bad dream! Jaejoong wake up or we’ll both fall off the bed!” Alixson kept shaking him, violently this time and Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open and he began to breathe heavily as Alixson rubbed his back.

 

“Are you okay?” Alixson asked and Jaejoong shook his head. Alixson clicked her tongue and suddenly someone came inside the door.

 

“Doctor Kang! So how did things go?” Alixson asked.

 

“Well, what we predicted was right. And everything was honestly caused by a car accident in case you didn’t know. I searched far and wide for Jaejoong and things about him and I found a couple of things.” Doctor Kang said as he handed Alixson a huge folder with stacks of papers inside and some leaking out.

 

“Is this guy famous or something?” Alixson wondered and Doctor Kang nodded his head.

 

“Not the kind of fame that we see stars like BoA or Super Junior, but more like simple fame. The fact that he’s a heir to a wide company in Korea alone and his father is a great businessman by the name Kim Jae Hwan.” Doctor Kang said and Alixson opened the folder and scanned through while Jaejoong had his head rested on her shoulder from behind, peeking through the files while smiling cheekily.

 

“Jaejoong ah, I didn’t know you were some kind of rich bachelor!” Doctor Kang said with enthusiasm. Jaejoong blinked at him cutely several times, thinking whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. All he knew now was that he was confused.

 

“Listen Jaejoong, I need to talk to Alixson first okay? Is it alright if I leave you with the rest at the lounge area? There are crayons and papers there!” Doctor Kang said and Jaejoong smiled brightly. He ran off ahead leaving Doctor Kang and Alixson alone.

 

“Everything. Wow. He didn’t finish much of high school, was threatened to get kicked out several times, his father is a businessman, his mother was reported to have passed away but her body was not found nor was a funeral set and on the same day it was reported his father announced his engagement towards another woman who was actually Jaejoong’s former nanny? God, his life was horrible.” Alixson said as she furrowed her eyebrows and read through.

 

“I know, even I feel bad for him. I guess he has it worse than I thought. And he most likely got this whole amnesia from the accident. It may have affected his brain and nerve system. Honestly I’m thinking he’s been like that for a long time, dating the fact of when the car accident took place.” Doctor Kang said.

 

“Medical records? It says here he was in a coma for 4 months and after that he has been acting abnormally. And look, newspapers report that he wasn’t seen throughout the public, nor was in enrolled in any schools. The media sure loved him. They even went through a billion of schools in school and even went through international schools.” Alixson said.

 

“Must be hard getting those records considering the fact that schools nowadays, especially the upper class kind, keep student records confidential against outsiders and the media without proper reason or notice.” Doctor Kang said. Alixson closed the book and heaved out a sigh.

 

“Well at least we know who his father is and his company as well. It pretty much means I can get Jaejoong back to his father. But I have this strange feeling he wouldn’t want him back.” Alixson said and Doctor Kang nodded his head.

 

“I think it was the reason why he was strayed by the park as you told me before. And I’ve given this some thought before even showing you the file honestly. I don’t really think it’s such a good idea for Jaejoong to be sent back to any of the people from his past. Whether its friends, girlfriend, extended family members and most importantly his dad.” Doctor Kang said and Alixson gave him a questioning look as she set the folder down on the bed gently.

 

“Jaejoong is… Fragile, especially at the state he’s in right now. And you yourself know this, you took care of people like him, even worse as I can recall.” Doctor Kang said and Alixson began to walk towards the lounge with the files clutched onto her hands and she paid close attention to what doctor Kang said.

 

“But why Doctor Kang? I mean, wouldn’t it be better if he was with family? He’s looking for his mother.” Alixson said.

 

“I know I know, but do you really think that it’s easy for him to remember that kind of past? The fact that it made the public know clearly that his father doesn’t like him, that he’s a drop-out and a no good? I don’t think he’d be ready for that at all. Maybe he should take it slow. And taking him back to former friends, girlfriend or family will just affect him severely. Seeing them would bring back memories. Not nice ones, and not ones he’s prepared to know just yet.” Doctor Kang said.

 

They stopped by the glass view wall of the lounge. Alixson stared at Jaejoong coloring peacefully with a smile plastered on his face. She couldn’t help but smile back. Doctor Kang saw this and smiled as well. He thought of this as a yes for Alixson not wanting him to go back as well. As soon as Alixson realized she was smiling. It faded.

 

What? A smile? Why? I don’t know him. I’ve only known him for a day. Is everything in these files real? Was he really a bad guy? Does his father really resent him? Is his mother really dead? So many unanswered questions, this is tougher than I could imagine. But… He’s not my responsibility… Right?

 

Alixson was spacing out and Doctor Kang let her. He knew she was deep in thought and he occupied himself for a couple of minutes by talking to some of the nurses that were passing by and asking his signatures for clearances, taxes, and many more.

 

“What do you think I should do? I mean, I should just leave him here. He’s better here, after all, that’s why the hospital was made, to take care of people like him.” Alixson said and Doctor Kang nodded his head.

 

“Yes but…” Doctor Kang began and Alixson looked at him.

 

“Would he even want to stay?” Doctor Kang said. Alixson gave it some thought and she knew there was no way that Jaejoong would agree to staying at the hospital. Especially since he sees Alixson as a mother. Alixson bit her lower lip as she continued to think things through. If she was to let him in, who knows what could happen. Even if it was already proven the way he’s acting was real, she still wasn’t sure if it was a good thing to take him in anyway.

 

-

 

“Mwo? (What?)” Karam said through the phone while walking back home.

 

“I know, sounds crazy right?” Alixson said as she leaned against the wall of the temporary room she and Jaejoong stayed in while Jaejoong and Seo Woo were playing rock paper scissors.

 

“Noona, why don’t you just call his father? You said it yourself, you know who he is. He’s a big shot and he has to take responsibility. It won’t be our fault if his public image goes down the drain. That’s his son, he has to take responsibility. And you should know that, you always talk to me with these things. We can’t take him in. You know that. I don’t even know why I’m telling you, you’re the older one.” Karam said.

 

“But the doctor said it’s risky. It’ll only be for a couple of days and it won’t be that long. It’s just to help him. Just think that I’m doing my former job all over again! Besides, you’ll be taking your summer vacation right? And you’ve always been wondering what you plan to do so here’s your chance! Take care of him while I work during the summer teaching the students who are taking summer classes.” Alixson said as she sighed through the phone.

 

“Days? I doubt it will only take days. And that’s the reason why I’m complaining, because I know I’ll have to take care of him too.” Karam said angrily.

 

“Why are you being so stubborn Karam? We’re only helping out!” Alixson said as she left the room, not wanting Seo Woo and especially Jaejoong to hear her argument with her younger brother.

 

“Noona, I’m not being stubborn… Well… Mabe I am but the thing is… We don’t know him and I’m only thinking of your safety! He could be an imposter. Proven or not who knows!” Karam said and he could hear Alixson sigh on the other line.

 

“I’m still taking him. Bye.” Alixson said and hanged up before Karam could even say a word. Karam sighed as he looked at the screen of his phone and closed it before shoving it in his pocket.

 

-

 

“Jaejoong! Are you ready yet? Come on already, the taxi’s here!” Alixson said as she was about to head for the door. Jaejoong came out of the bathroom and made baby steps into approaching Alixson. He grabbed onto her arm real tight and was silent which kept Alixson suspicious. They headed out and by the time they were at the information’s desk up front a lot of the people were there, especially Seo Woo.

 

“Annyeong Jaejoong sshi! Don’t forget me now okay?” Seo Woo said with a bright smile and Jaejoong smiled back nodding his head. The other nurses gave out soft smiles, mostly because they found him really handsome and envied a girl like Alixson and second because they’d miss him and his cute early whining. He was only there for about two days tops but he’s already grown so much on the people around him there.

 

“Take good care of him, if something happens, you know where to go and who to call alright? Will we expect you this summer?” Doctor Kang asked and Alixson shrugged her shoulder while applying a smile. She wasn’t really sure about her thought of coming back here. Too many memories and it was slightly far away from home. They bid last goodbyes and hopped inside the cab and headed home.

 

Jaejoong was close by the door and had both his hands flat on the window as well as his face as he looked around the view. Alixson watched him the way he was now, and continued to think of how she could explain such a thing to Yoochun. Would he actually agree to this? Despite the fact that it was her home being used to shelter Jaejoong, Yoochun was a part of her life now and that meant he would want in on everything that Alixson is included into. Her private life was his private life. Just then her phone vibrated.

 

From: Chubby Chun

 

Hey ~^.^~

How’s my precious baby?

I haven’t seen you in two days, may I know why?

Have you thought of leaving me already? Haha,

You better not unless you don’t want to feel guilt.

I love you♥Call me when you receive this.

 

Alixson smiled just reading the text message. Sweet. Typical Yoochun. But she decided on calling him later instead. Right now she had to text message Karam or talk to him to tell him that they were coming home.

 

After two hours of a cab ride they were finally there. Alixson paid the taxi driver and they both got off. Alixson focused on opening the gate to their home while Jaejoong softly waved goodbye to the taxi driver who probably never even noticed. After opening the gate Alixson gently grabbed onto Jaejoong’s arms and dragged her inside along with him and they walked in together.

 

“Eomma, who’s that?” Jaejoong asked as he saw Karam slouching on the couch. Karam looked over at Jaejoong and despite being a man, he sensed he was handsome. Karam was surprised and turned off the TV as he quickly sat up.

 

“Noona, are you sure you’re doing this for help?” Karam asked with a hint of play. Alixson rolled her eyes and pushed Karam back onto his seat on the couch.

 

“Jaejoong ah, we have to lay some ground rules okay?” Alixson said and Jaejoong simply nodded his head. Alixson gestured for him to sit down and he obeyed and a while later Alixson came back from the kitchen with a glass of water and sat next to Jaejoong.

 

“I want you to drink some water first.” Alixson said and Jaejoong took the glass. Not removing his eyes from Alixson, he practically chugged the whole thing down. He placed it on the coffee table and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and shyly smiled at Alixson. Alixson smiled back and Karam just watched the two.

 

“First of all, don’t call me eomma okay? I’m not your eomma, your mommy, mama, ma, mom or mother.” Alixson said and Jaejoong nodded his head. Both Karam and Alixson were actually not even expecting this kind of answer from him. So quick and agreed.

 

“But…” Jaejoong suddenly cut the silence and the two turned focused attentions on Jaejoong.

 

“I want to call you Jagiya (Baby) instead.” Jaejoong said and Alixson’s and Karam’s eyes grew in surprise. Jaejoong simply smiled at her and she sighed as she nodded her head quickly. Jaejoong smiled wider in success.

 

“I’ll allow you to call me that. Now, let me finish. Another rule would be that you must not leave the house without me or Karam okay? Karam is my younger brother and he’s very friendly so please respect him and follow the things he says okay?” Alixson asked and Jaejoong nodded eagerly. Karam grinned as he knew of a plan to deal with Jaejoong for ruining his summer plans.

 

“Now, since I need to work a lot I might be away during day time but I’ll be here at the evening okay? So you’ll be spending most of your time with Karam. No talking to strangers and don’t answer the phone or the door. Let Karam do all of those. Stay away from the kitchen unless you are going to drink something okay? If you’re hungry or something just go ask Karam for food and he’ll fix it for you.” Alixson said and eaned another nod from Jaejoong, and a groan from Karam.

 

“Next, you’ll be sleeping in Karam’s room okay? It’s his room and his rules, respect them alright? If he says don’t touch anything, please don’t. And when you’re going to take a bath, just take a bubble bath instead of taking a shower, that way, you’ll have fun and Karam won’t have any hassles except preparing your clothes.” Alixson said and Karam’s eyes grew in surprise.

 

“I have to bathe him?!” Karam asked in surprise.

 

“Karam, were you even listening? I said he should take bubble baths instead so you wouldn’t have the hassle of bathing him! All you have to do is hand him his clothes and he’ll put them on himself. He’s pretty much capable of that.” Alixson said and Karam pouted.

 

“And last but not the least, be nice to the people around you okay? If they are Karam’s friends, ignore them. They’re bad people. If they are my friends, be nice to them! Like Seo Woo sshi, she was very nice right? She’s one of my friends.” Alixson said and Karam sneered at his sister’s comment about his friends.

 

“Now, go take a bath so you’d be ready by dinner. Karam, go prepare his clothes and a bed for him to sleep on.” Alixson said and walked towards the kitchen.

 

“I hate you.” Karam said silently towards Jaejoong and the smile on his face faded.

 

“Why?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Because you’re ruining  my summer vacation.” Karam said and Jaejoong pouted and pursed his lips.

==========================================================================================================

Comments my precious pretties!!!! 8D Thankies<3