When You Go to a Haunted House

Block B Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

Zico:

“It’s Halloween.”

“Yup.”

“What should we do?”

“I dunno.” You rolled over onto your tummy and reached for the bag on candy on the coffee table.

“I heard there was a haunted house on the next street over… wanna check it out?”

“Why not?”

The two of you made your way to the haunted house, where a long line of kids awaited you. You exchanged a long, meaningful look with Jiho…

“Let’s not bother.”

“Yup.”

Kyung:

“Whaddya wanna do next?” Kyung asked, as the two of you wandered around together.

“Hm…” You looked around at the different signs, trying to find something that would interest you. “Ah! My friend went to the haunted house the last time she came here, she said it was super scary.”

“Let’s give it a try then, ne? And I’ll protect you from any of the scary things~”

You ended up protecting him from the ‘scary things.’ He then made you swear on your life never to tell the other members about it.

Too bad for him, you had your fingers crossed behind your back.

Jaehyo:

For some reason, Jaehyo really wanted to go to a haunted house.

Against your better judgment, you agreed.

You had survived half of it already, and since nothing particularly scary had happened so far, you were starting to relax and let your guard down.

Until all of a sudden, Jaehyo screamed.

“RUN!”

And you did, Jaehyo close behind. You looked back, only to see a masked guy with a chainsaw chasing after you.

Note to self: never listen to Jaehyo when it comes to scary things ever again…

U-Kwon:

“Remind me again why I’m doing this?”

“Because I lost a bet and now I have to go through the haunted house.” Yukwon was visibly frightened, and clung onto your arm pretty tightly.

“I know why you’re doing it. Why am I doing this?”

“Because I asked you very very nicely. And I’m going to buy you ice cream afterwards.”

“Fair enough.” You shrugged. You’d never been very afraid of scary things, after growing up with two older brothers. They’d prepared you for anything.

Well, almost anything.

“YUKWOOON!!! WHY ARE ALL THE MEMBERS LYING ON THE FLOOR???”

“I DON’T KNOW!!!! SOMEONE KILLED THEM!!!!”

Kyung shot up, shaking his head. “Damn, you guys scream loudly…”

“KYUNG-HYUNG IS A ZOMBIE!!!”

“RUUUUUUUN!!!!!”

Taeil:

“What’s that?” you whispered, pointing at a frame on the wall in the darkened hallway.

Taeil creeped closer, squinting to try and make it out. “I think it’s a decapitated woman. Let’s move on.”

You gripped his hand tightly as you continued on together. You were almost at the exit when suddenly, Taeil screamed.

“IT’S A DEAD FISH! IT’S A DEAD FISH! WHY? WHY? WHY???”

You suppressed the urge to facepalm. Out of all the things that he found scary…

B-Bomb:

“C’mon! Let’s go, Minhyuk-oppa~” There was a new haunted house at Lotte World, and you really wanted to check it out.

“Uh… sure.”

You pulled him along, laughing at all the over the top ‘scary’ things. When you came out, he was really pale, and had a slight sheen of sweat on his face.

“Minhyuk-oppa? Are you okay?”

“Y-ye… No.”

He sat down on a bench and wiped off his forehead with his sleeve. “And this is why I don’t watch horror movies… or go into haunted houses… or… yeah…”

P.O:

“Can we go?”

“Uh-uh.”

“Pleaaase??” He pouted at you, giving you the aegyo-bunny face.

You kicked the ground, trying to avoid looking at him. Because you knew that if you did, you’d fall for it.

“Fine. I’ll just go by myself.” He whirled around dramatically and stomped off inside.

You sat on a park bench nearby, waiting for him to come out.

It didn’t take very long before you heard his distinctive deep voice screaming, followed by him running out as if he were being chased by an axe murderer.