When He Tries to Speak English to You

Block B Scenarios

italicized speech is in english, the rest is korean.

requested by anon (tumblr)

Zico:

"Ayo whassup, I'm hep hap baby!"

You looked at your boyfriend strangely, who currently stood in front of the bathroom mirror, wearing a large hoodie, a baseball cap, and sunglasses.

"Jiho? What are you doing?"

He turned around and flashed you a peace sign. "Ayo whassup! I'm Block B leaduh, Zico. Z-I-Co."

"I know that... I'm your girlfriend, remember?"

"Practice. Practice, yo. Gotta be fresh."

"Um... I'll leave you to it, then."

Kyung:

"You'll see here, the mitochondria work to..."

You sighed as you listened to the lecture, checking the clock every so often, hoping that the class would just hurry up and end already.

"Heeeeeeeeey."

You turned around, wondering who had poked you—only to find that it was your classmate, Kyung. He waved at you, wiggling his fingers and raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Creep," you mouthed back, rolling your eyes and sticking your tongue out at him.

"Don't be rude. It's my style!"

"No. Just... no, Kyung."

Jaehyo:

"Thank you!"

You smiled at Kyung before moving on to the next person in line, holding out your album for Jaehyo to sign.

"What's your name?" he asked, holding the marker over the album.

You told him, and he raised an eyebrow. "Foreign? You speak English?"

"Yeah."

"I like English. Block B sub-vocal. Call me. Gave you my number."

"...huh?"

But he just waved at you and smiled before you moved on to Taeil.

U-Kwon:

"Yukwon, please?"

He shook his head, holding a pillow in front of his face. "No, my English ! You'll laugh."

"No I won't, please?" You pouted, holding a fist up to your cheek. "I'll do this if I have to!"

"No, no, no!"

You grinned. "There's a start. Keep going."

"Um... My name... my name is... Yukwon. Do you wanna be? Block B. Thas all."

"Aigoo, so cute!" You poked his cheek. "You should do that more often."

"No."

"...please?"

"...maybe. No."

Taeil:

You sat by yourself at a café, sipping your latte while staring out the window. It had become a daily thing for you to relax during your lunch break

Suddenly, a guy came up and sat in front of you, looking slightly anxious.

"Um... excuse me, can I help you?" you asked, setting your drink down onto the table.

"MAI NAME IJEU TAEIL."

"Okay...?" you replied, raising an eyebrow. "Hi, Taeil-shi."

"WILL YOU," he said, pointing to you. "GO OUT." (He threw his arms out to the side.) "WITH ME?"

"...huh?" You unconsciously looked to the side, where a group of six other boys sat, pointing and laughing at the guy.

"Sorry. Block B. Taeil. Bye."

B-Bomb:

"Let's go! I'll put some nice tracks on for y'all, we're gonna have a party tonight!"

You downed your drink as the DJ put some fast-paced dance music on, setting the glass back onto the bar and making your way to the dance floor.

"Hey," you said, tapping a guy on the shoulder. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure. Okay. You like me?"

That was rather straightforward. "Well, you're pretty good-looking."

"Ah... thank you. Very much. My name Minhyuk. You very pretty."

You smiled at him. "Well, do you want to dance?"

"You speak Korean?" He seemed surprised, his eyes widening."

"Yeah. C'mon, let's go."

P.O:

You hated happy hour.

It was incredibly exhausting, and you fought to keep a somewhat cheerful expression on your face as you walked up to another table to take their order.

"Hi, can I take your order?" you asked, holding up your notepad.

"Hi. Alkdfdhlfkshflkiwryw P.O."

You stared at him, face blank. "Huh?"

"Me. P.O."

"Er... good to know."

Another boy who sat with him started cackling, and you gave him a weird look too. "Is something wrong?"

"He likes you. Jihoon-ah, you're a failure."

"Your English too, Taeil-hyung!"

are these supposed to make sense? lol i don't even...