When You Have to do an MV/CF With Another Idol/Actor

Block B Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

Zico:

“Jiho, I’m a model. This is something that’s required of me, why are you complaining so much? I don’t complain when it’s you.”

You and Jiho were currently having another argument, this time about your own career. Your agent had just told you that he had landed you a new job… but this one was modeling lingerie. You’d done that before, and while Jiho had been apprehensive, everything had turned out fine.

This time, though, was a whole new issue. There would be a male model involved. Not only that, but the male model would be Joon. Yes, Joon. MBLAQ’s resident muscle pabo, who millions of girls wanted to get with. And Jiho was freaking out.

“But… but…”

“Jiho, please keep in mind that I am dating YOU, not Joon. If I wanted to date Joon, would I be with you?”

“You might be dating me to get to him…” he mumbled halfheartedly. It was clear, though, that he was starting to see your point.

“He’s too old for me anyways. Jiho, if you really want me to, I’ll cancel it.”

Jiho shook his head. “I’m sorry baby, I know that it’s in the job description. I’ll just have to tag along to make sure he doesn’t try anything!”

You rolled your eyes. “No, you’re not. That’s just gonna be really awkward.”

“Then I’ll have to take your place!”

“You have no s, Jiho!”

“Then I’ll take his place!”

“Your abs aren’t defined enough yet, Jiho… but I don’t mind.”

Kyung:

You turned so your back was to the camera, letting your long hair flow over your shoulder.

“Great, just like that! Alright, next, place your hand on Kikwang’s shoulder and lean in.”

You obliged, still feeling awkward while doing it. You just didn’t exactly have very good natural talent when it came to posing with male models. However, it seemed that the PD liked it just fine.

“Alright! Great shot! Let’s take a ten minute break and meet back here so we can try and film the kiss shot.”

Kiss shot? What kiss shot? Nobody told you about a kiss shot. You started sweating nervously, as you had never done one before for a commercial.

“Kyungie-oppa…” you whispered, “what should I do?”

He ran a hand through his hair. “Hm… talk to the PD?”

After 5 minutes with the PD, you still had to do it. He seemed to be quite adamant that it be included, but you didn’t quite understand why there needed to be a kiss scene for a jeans pictoral.

You sighed. “I’m sorry, Kyung-oppa…”

He shrugged. “why are you apologizing?”

You were about to open your mouth to explain that, since he was your boyfriend, he should be complaining about the whole ‘my girlfriend is kissing another guy in front of me’ thing, but then you decided not to. It was Kyung, after all. He didn’t exactly function the same way as normal guys.

Jaehyo:

“I can’t love you anymore,” you mouthed to Kyuhyun as you backed away slowly.

He reached out and grabbed your arm, pulling you towards him. You fought him off, but he still managed to press a crushing kiss to your lips. This escalated into a pretty intense make-out session…

“Cut! Thanks, we’ll take a quick break and then see if anything needs re-shooting.”

You took a few deep breaths. Somehow, Super Junior had asked you to play a lead role in their new MV (such a change from all their dance MVs, I know right?), and you had to play the girlfriend who wanted to leave Kyuhyun.

You fixed your hair and stretched out on one of the prop sofas. It was surprisingly comfortable for something that was going to be seldom used.

You didn’t quite recall falling asleep, but it seemed that you did because when you opened your eyes, someone was poking you.

“Whoozat…?” you mumbled, voice hazy from sleep.

“Yah! You forgot me already?” a familiar voice huffed.

“Oh… I’m sorry Jaehyo-oppa…” You got up and stretched. “How long ago did you get here?”

He shrugged. “Just now. You have lipstick smears. Why is that?”

Oh. You had forgotten to tell Jaehyo about the whole kissing thing. “Oh… I have to film a romance scene with Kyuhyun-sunbaenim…”

“Ew. I don’t like him…”

You frowned at Jaehyo. “Don’t let him go hearing that.”

“Whatever. You’re coming home soon, right? It’s lonely without you. Very, very lonely. Especially in be—”

“Don’t even finish that sentence, Derphyo. I’ll be home soon. You don’t have to stay up for me but I probably won’t be out that late anyways.”

“Whatever you say… oh hey Kyuhyun-sunbaenim. I was just leaving…”

Jaehyo bowed awkwardly and left.

“Strange guy,” Kyuhyun remarked. “Your boyfriend?”

You nodded, and sighed. “Let’s just finish this already. Something tells me he’s going to attack me when I get home…”

U-Kwon:

High, high, I’m so high

Fly, fly, up in the sky

You ground up on TOP, trying to give a y face to the camera. In all actuality, it was just awkward. You and BIGBANG had been rather close, as you had grown up living near G-Dragon and TOP. So it gave the sort of feeling as though you were grinding up on your brother. Need I say awkward?

“Aish, Seunghyun-oppa, why did you ask me to do this?” you grumbled, wondering if he could even hear you over the pulsing bass.

“Because it’s less awkward than asking a stranger to do it?” he replied, raising one razor-cut eyebrow.

“I think it’s more awkward this way…” you sighed. You pulled him in for a kiss, knowing that’s the kind of thing the cameras wanted.

A few days later, you were surfing the web when you saw ‘High High’ as one of YouTube’s featured videos. Curious as to how everything turned out, you decided to watch it.

“Hey baby, how ya doin?”

You were startled by the voice of your boyfriend Yukwon suddenly coming up behind you.

“AH! Kwonnie, when did you get here?” you asked, trying to slow your heartbeat down. You turned to pause the video…

…only for it to land at the most inopportune time. The kiss scene.

“Jagiya? What’s that?” he asked, pointing at the screen.

“Oh… um… you know the other day when I said I had to go out?”

“YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME? WITH TOP????”

“NO!” you yelled. “No,” you said again, softer. “I would never cheat on you, especially not with him. He’s like a brother to me. He asked me if I could help him out with the MV filming because he thought grinding up on some random girl was worse.”

Yukwon looked puzzled. “I think it would be less awkward if it was a stranger…”

“I did too. But he’s a 4D bingu. You never know when it comes to him.”

“Good point.” Yukwon hugged you. “Just please don’t do it again?”

Taeil:

“Oppa~ look at all the fish!” You ran over to a tank and pointed at the different fish living inside.

“They’re beautiful, aren’t they?” Key walked up next to you and took your hand.

Now, why would you be going to an aquarium without your boyfriend Taeil?

Because you were filming a CF to advertise for the grand opening.

Sadly, they had not chosen him to be the male lead in it. Something about Block B not being popular enough.

“Yep! They really are pretty.”

“Not as pretty as you, though,” Key murmured, and pressing his lips to yours. Slightly off to the side from your actual lips, but close enough that it looked real to the camera.

You broke it off, and smiled at him. This was the seventh take so far, and it was really starting to irritate you. The PD kept getting mad because he said you weren’t ‘happy’ enough, which you thought was absurd.

“Cut! Finally, we got it. Take thirty minutes while we look over the footage.”

You sighed loudly, happy that you were done with this. You lay down on one of the padded benches next to the filming area and closed your eyes. You hadn’t gotten much sleep lately anyways, so this was a good opportunity to catch up on some sleep anyways.

When you woke up again, you saw a familiar figure staring at the fish. “Taeil-oppa, what’re you doing here?”

“The aquarium gave me a special pass. All the aquariums give me special passes.” He shrugged as though it was a normal, everyday occurrence to him. You never would understand his fish-lovingness…

“I see…”

“Yup. How’s filming going so far?”

“It’s annoying me. They keep getting mad because they think that the kissing between me and Ke—”

“Kissing? What kissing? Why was I not informed of this?”

“Because… you weren’t?” was the only bright answer you could come up with.

“This isn’t fair…” he grumbled. “First they don’t let me watch your filming, then they tell me that you have to kiss another guy? This day .”

B-Bomb:

Minhyuk ran a hand through your hair, and looked down at you where you lay on the bed next to him. He smiled, as though it were the best thing in the world to have you by his side.

Now, hold up for one sec.

I know what you’re thinking.

Aww, she’s filming an MV with her boyfriend!

Nope.

Actually, it wasn’t that case at all.

You lay next to Lee Minhyuk of BTOB, filming for the MV for ‘I Stole Those Lips.’ Your boyfriend, Lee Minhyuk of Block B, sat off to the side looking awkwardly at the whole thing. He wanted to accompany you, but so far it had just turned out more awkward than anything. Whenever someone talked to BTOB’s Minhyuk to give him directions, your Minhyuk would automatically snap to attention, then realize that nobody even cared that he was there.

You walked over to him during one of your breaks. “Minhyuk-oppa… how’re you doing?”

“Bored.” He really did look the part. One earbud in, his iPod on his tummy, and he was stretched out across several chairs.

“I’m sorry that this is so boring for you… this is why I didn’t really want you to come.”

“Nah, it’s alright.” He got up and shrugged. “Didn’t have anything to do anyways.”

“If you’re sure…” You sat down next to him and laid your head on his stomach. Slowly, you began to fall asleep…

“…cuse me?”

You blinked, seeing a hazy figure in front of you. “Eh?”

“Sorry, the PD wanted me to wake you up, he said he wanted to shoot the fight scene now…”

“Oh, alright. Thanks Minhyuk.” You got up and stretched.

“Huh? Someone want me for something?” Minhyuk stretched.

“Ah, no, it wasn’t you…”

He swore softly. “I knew it. Oh, hey, other Minhyuk!”

The other boy turned around and walked over. “Yes?”

“I don’t care if we have the same name or whatever, you better watch out with my girl, you hear me? You don’t want me to be up on your .”

P.O:

“Oh! You bought me some more Pepero~ thanks yeobo!”

You cringed inside at the absurd cheesiness you had to portray. It wasn’t hard for you to do it per se, but it was just extremely awkward to do it with someone not Jihoon.

You leaned in and pecked Lee Minho lightly on the lips. He was supposed to be your husband in this. Weird. You then turned to the camera. “Only Pepero is the best!” you said, followed by a wink. Ugh. Aegyo was always awkward in public.

“Alright, that’s a wrap!” the PD called. “We’re all done here today.”

You heard the sound of sarcastic applause. “Hey.”

You whirled around, only to find Jihoon standing behind you. “Oh, hey Jihoon.”

“What was that?” He sounded slightly irritated.

“What was what?” You were just confused now.

“That whole kissing thing!” He threw his arms up in the air. “Why you be kissing Lee Minho?”

“He’s supposed to be my husband,” you sighed.

“He’s so OLD!”

“Jihoon! Don’t be rude to your sunbae…” you chastised. “But you are right. He’s like six years older or something!”

“Please don’t tell me you’re gonna hafta kiss more old men…”

“Don’t worry, Jihoon, I’ll ask them for a young guy next time.” You stuck your tongue out, just to .

He smiled, then realized what you meant by that.

“NO! NO! I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU KISS OLDER GUYS CUZ THEY WON’T TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME! I TAKE THAT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK!!!!”