First Date (Part 2)

Block B Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

Zico:

You were about to head home after going to your locker when suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

“Psst! It’s me.”

“Who?” You turned around to see a strange guy wearing a large hoodie and shades.

“It’s Jiho. I’m hiding.”

“Oh.”

“Um… are you busy today?”

“No, not particularly, why?”

“I guess this is the part where I ask you out on a date but I’m not quite sure what to say.”

“Oh, it’s alright. What did you have in mind?”

“Umm… Are you adverse to hanging out at the dorm? I’m a lil scared to go out in case some psycho people start stalking me or something.”

“Sure, that’s alright.” And the inner fangirl was screaming with delight.

You knocked on the door, and was greeted by Kyung. “Oh hey, you must be Jiho’s girlfriend, right? C’mon in,” he said, and you followed him inside, not even bothering to correct him that no, you were not Jiho’s girlfriend. Yet.

“YAH! JIHO! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!” someone else yelled, and Jiho came running out.

“Oh, hey…” he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. “Sorry that things are a bit of a mess, I tried using my leader-skills to make people clean up but that tends to not work out so well when you’re actually the second youngest.”

Kyung just laughed from his spot on the sofa. “You guys go find somewhere quiet. I don’t wanna hear anything, ya know?”

You weren’t quite sure what he meant, but Jiho turned bright red and ran away, mumbling something about cucumbers.

Somehow, your ‘date’ turned into a video game session, in which you and Jiho were currently locked in a battle for Mario Kart champion…

…until P.O walked in, effectively distracting you both and causing both your cars to careen into the ditch below.

Neither one of you stopped ing at the maknae for a good hour.

Kyung:

The two of you didn’t really have a first date. Since the two of you had been really close for as long as you could remember, hanging out was second nature to you. It was just that this once involved you holding hands while watching the movie instead of just sitting on opposite ends of the sofa.

The credits began to roll, and you got up to turn the lights back on. “So… now what?”

Kyung shrugged. “I dunno. I’ve never been on a date before. Doesn’t it usually involve the dude taking the girl out somewhere, acting really awkward around the girl, and then… something?”

“I dunno either. I guess we’ve technically been going on dates for our entire lives?”

Kyung suddenly grabbed your shoulder, spun you around, and kissed you.

“I suppose, but this is the first time I got to kiss you while going on a date.”

“Hmm… I think I like these dates better than the ones we had before.”

Jaehyo:

He showed up in a tux.

Oh my Shisus he showed up in a tux.

And I feel completely underdressed, was your only thought besides OMG HE’S SO HOT IN A TUX.

“Um… you might wanna go change?” His cheeks were tinted with the faintest pink color. “Not that you don’t look good already! But I was thinking—um, well we could go somewhere else if you don’t want to go out? I have extra clothes in my car and—”

You started laughing at his plight. Who knew that such a cool and composed looking guy was actually such an adorable derp?

“It’s alright. I’ll go get changed, I haven’t had a reason to get dressed up in a while so I think it would be fun. What exactly are we going to be doing?”

“Alright… please don’t hate me, but we’re going to my cousin’s engagement party.”

“HUH?”

Eventually, the two of you left your apartment in his car. You had chosen to wear a simple black dress that was adorned on one shoulder with jewels.

Jaehyo pulled up to a rather large-looking house. “Please don’t be intimidated, I don’t actually live here and I’m not particularly close to this cousin anyways so I REALLY hope you don’t end up thinking bad of me or something…”

“It’s alright, Jaehyo-oppa.” He took your arm and lead you up to the entrance of the house.

It was pretty obvious to say that neither one of you were entirely comfortable. You didn’t know anyone besides Jaehyo, and Jaehyo didn’t seem to want to talk to anyone besides you. Eventually, he realized that the two of you had been talking for two hours and ignoring everyone else.

“May I make a suggestion?” he inquired, lacing his fingers with yours.

“Depends on the suggestion.”

“Wanna leave?”

“Sure.”

The car ride back was not as awkward as the ride there, for sure. You talked openly the whole time, and both of you were starting to enjoy yourselves quite a bit.

“Sorry that our first date kinda … will you let me try again sometime?” He looked like a kicked puppy, like you were going to dump him over one failed date.

“No, I’ll be willing to give it another go. Maybe I should pick the place?”

He looked incredibly relieved. “Sure.”

U-Kwon:

“HEY! IT’S YUKWON! OPEN THE DOOR!”

“SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!”

Why was your friend knocking on your door at 7 AM on a Sunday? You weren’t quite sure. Especially because you were pretty sure that he knew your sleeping habits by now. Basically, if you were woken up before 10 on any given weekend or holiday, you would be out for blood. And he was the next target.

“Before you kill me,” he gulped once you opened the door and glared at him, “I have something here I need to get and I have something I wanna ask you.”

“Get your crap and wait a few hours. I’m going back to bed.”

A few hours later, you woke up again feeling good and refreshed. You almost forgot that Yukwon had been an and woken you up…

…until you saw him sprawled out on your sofa, snoring lightly.

“Kim Yukwon, what the hell did you wake me up for earlier?” you grumbled, poking him in the stomach to wake him up.

“WHUZZA? Oh. Hey!” He smiled widely. “I wanted to know if you would be interested in going out with me to this festival thingie that I wanted to go to but i didn’t really wanna go to alone.”

“Well… sure.”

It turned out that it was a One Piece festival. Secretly, you were overjoyed. You had never told anyone that you were a closet One Piece maniac, so this was one of the best experiences of your life.

Meanwhile, Yukwon was just looking at you with a knowing smirk on his face.

“Hey, let’s go take a pic with Luffy!” you called out, waving at Yukwon. He ran over, and snapped a few selcas. “Whoo! We got all the characters!”

Yukwon grinned. “And guess what?”

“Huh?”

“First you gotta promise not to kill me.”

“…fine.”

“I really do like you, and I know you read the stuff I left at your house. I also knew you were a One Piece fan despite all your attempts to hide it. And…”

“And what?” You were surprised at Yukwon’s open confession.

“Would you do me the honor of considering this our first date?”

Taeil:

“Does the camera really have to come?”

“Unfortunately… the company decided it would be a good idea to broadcast this. So sadly, yes.”

You sighed as you followed Taeil along the street. After he had asked you out on a variety show, you somehow found yourself going on a televised date with him. Luckily, that meant he couldn’t do anything—for lack of a better word—fishy.

“So tell me about yourself,” he said, trying to make conversation as well as give the viewers something interesting to watch.

“Hmm…” You mulled over your words before you spoke, aware that what you said would be seen by several thousand people. “I work at a water park to train dolphins, in my spare time I like reading, and I had never heard of Block B until my boss told me that you were coming to film a show.”

Taeil smiled. “I see… well, I’m the real oldest member of Block B despite what Jaehyo always says, I like fish, and… I like fish?”

Eventually, the two of you reached your destination—a restaurant that was empty, probably because the PD or someone had asked them to close it for filming.

It was a little awkward because of the cameras, but you really did enjoy yourself. He was really nice, and could hold a conversation well. Even when you weren’t talking, it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one.

“So… is there a possibility that we could do this again sometime?” Taeil asked quickly when he managed to get a moment away from the cameras.

“As long as there isn’t anyone filming us, I would be glad to.”

B-Bomb:

“I want a rematch.”

This was the general consensus for the decision made for your first date.

The match was simple: One song of your choosing, and one song of Minhyuk’s choice. Whoever lost would have to do another dare (that you had written down and the other Block B members were holding hostage as they stood badass-like by the TV).

You had chosen ‘The Boys’ by SNSD, not because the dance was particularly hard, but because you thought it would be funny to watch Minhyuk try to do a girl group dance. This time you were using a different game that used a camera to check the accuracy of the dance moves, so he couldn’t back out.

The lyrics began, and… well… suffice to say, it was easy for you and Minhyuk looked like he wanted to die. P.O and Kyung almost died trying to hold in their laughter during the whole thing.

“Stop laughing. It’s my turn now.”

Oh crap. He just had to pick Nanrina, didn’t he.

It was really awkward. Definitely.

The numbers on the screen rolled, and…

Minhyuk lost.

You started laughing.

He collapsed.

Zico took the paper out of his pocket. “LEE MINHYUK. ALSO KNOWN AS B-BOMB OF BLOCK B. YOU ARE HEREBY DECREED TO—”

“Get on with it Jiho.” Minhyuk just sounded bored and annoyed.

“I was just trying to make things interesting. But if you insist…” Zico sighed. “You have to kiss her,” he pointed to you, “on the lips.”

He picked the same dare as you again???

P.O:

After what seemed like an eternity of nervous pacing while waiting for Jihoon, the doorbell finally rang. You sprinted towards it and flung open the door.

There he stood, fidgeting slightly with his hands behind his back. He wore a nice-looking red plaid flannel shirt over a white tank-top and dark wash jeans.

“Ah! Um… uh… I’m here?” He didn’t seem to know what to say; it was probably his first date too. “These are for you.” He produced a small bouquet of roses. “Wasn’t sure which kind you liked, my hyungs said ‘ROSES JIHOON, ROSES!’”

You laughed at his imitation of his hyungs and invited him in while you found a vase to put the flowers in.

The two of you walked for a short while before you reached an arcade. “Now that I realize it… I don’t know all that much about what you like and stuff. So… I guess we can talk for a bit?”

You didn’t actually end up doing anything at the arcade that night, instead spending the night talking about different things you two liked and disliked.