When Fangirls Attack You

Block B Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Zico:

The two of you were walking back from the Sanrio store, a pink bag in his hand. He slung an arm around your shoulder. “Man, thanks for coming with me today. I don’t care how much I like Hello Kitty, walking into a store like that and buying this kind of stuff is so embarrassing.”

“It’s okay Jiho, I get it.” He’d asked you to go with him because you were one of the few friends that he had that was a girl, and the only one he really trusted to do this sort of thing.

“Ha ha, alright then. Hey, wanna get some ice cream? I’m kinda hungry.”

“Sure. Get me chocolate?”

He ran off in the direction of the ice cream store, leaving you with the bag.

“Yah, are you friends with Zico-oppa?” a girl asked, approaching you. She was wearing a Block B shirt, and had an angry expression on her face.

“Yeah, what’s it to you?” you grumbled, crossing your arms.

“You can’t have Zico-oppa! He’s ours!” another girl yelled. Soon, a crowd of about seven girls all surrounded you.

“Eh? What are all you girls doing?” Jiho asked, raising an eyebrow. “I hope you’re not harassing my friend, ne? That wouldn’t be good.”

“Omo! Of course not oppa!” the girls stammered, giving halfhearted excuses. Soon enough, they gave up and left.

“Thanks Jiho,” you sighed, taking your ice cream from him.

“Crazy fangirls?” he asked, taking a bite from his own.

“Yep.” You shrugged. “Weirdos these days.”

Kyung:

“Jagiya, did you like our date?” Kyung asked, swinging your hands between you.

“Of course I did!” You smiled widely at him.

He hummed part of ‘Tell Them’ as you walked along the darkened streets. “Hmm… where should we go now…” he muttered to himself.

“Excuse me,” someone muttered as they bumped past you. All of a sudden you felt a pain in your leg, and staggered.

“Huh? Jagi, what’s wrong?” Kyung asked, stopping.

“My leg…” you murmured, reaching down to touch it.

“Yah! There’s something sticking out,” Kyung shone his phone light on it, and the two of you could see a piece of metal sticking out. “Aish, what is this…” Kyung grumbled. “Come on; let’s get you to a hospital.”

The next day, you were watching TV when a commercial came one. Was that Kyung…?

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kyung from Block B,” he said, seemingly shooting the video from the practice room. “I have a special PSA for you all~”

You turned up the volume a little and watched with interest.

“Yesterday, someone very important to me was hurt,” he began. “She was stabbed in the leg with a small knife, and we believe the perpetrator to be a fan.”

Your eyes started tearing up slightly as you watched.

“Please, everyone, even if you are fans, even if you may be jealous of people we are with, please don’t hurt anyone. It pains me greatly to see this. You could have ended up giving her an even worse injury, or killing her. Please don’t ever do this again.”

Jaehyo:

The two of you were playing basketball together at the playground, Jaehyo creaming you as always.

“Yah, Jaehyo-oppa, can’t you go a little easy on me?” you whined, wiping sweat from off your forehead.

“Ani, where’s the fun in that?” he smiled playfully, patting you on the head.

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Don’t be so mean to me, you won’t have any friends if I decide not to hang out with you anymore!”

He sighed. “Come, my favorite dongsaeng, let’s go buy some snacks, ne?”

“You’re treating, though.”

The two of you walked to the convenience store nearby, holding hands even though you had no romantic intent towards each other. Since you’d known him for pretty much your whole life, it was just like you were his younger sister.

“Jaehyoooo I’m tired…” you whined, tugging on his arm.

“Come on, we’re almost there!”

“No! I can take this no longer!” You sat down dramatically on the sidewalk. “I will not move from this spot.”

He sighed. “Fine, be that way, I’m gonna go get snacks. And not share,” he teased, then continued on his way.

You looked up at the sky, and sighed. It was a nice, sunny day, blue skies, a few white clouds scattered through the sky—

Splat.

Your eyesight was suddenly obscured, and you could smell something putrid on your clothes. You quickly wiped your eyes off with the back of your hand, only to see several girls running off.

“Hey! I’m ba—what happened to you?”

Jaehyo had returned, a large plastic bag in his hand.

“Stupid fangirls…” you grumbled. You knew the ramifications of hanging out with a celebrity, but this was just annoying.

“I’m sorry about that,” Jaehyo said, giving you an apologetic look. “I’ll talk to Cho PD about making an announcement about this or something…”

“It’s fine. Just take me home?”

U-Kwon:

“Yukwonnie, can you come here please?”

“Sure, what did you want?”

You pointed at a magazine. “See, I’m trying to decide whether or not I should cut my hair into a pixie cut here,” you indicated the image, “or get this longish wavy thing like this.”

“I like the pixie! I think it would look really cute.” Yukwon smiled and kissed you lightly on the forehead.

“C’mon, let’s go then! I need to get my hair cut anyways; we’re both free today anyways.”

“Sure.”

He drove you to the salon, and you told the stylist how you wanted it done. You had been seeing her for a while, but something was really different this time. She got shampoo in your eyes when washing your hair, and when you told her that, she just scowled and told you to stop moving. When she started cutting your hair, she seemed really violent with the scissors and not really styling it in any way. Eventually, she ended up nicking your ear with the scissors, causing you to cry out in pain.

“Yah!” Yukwon glared at the stylist. “What on earth do you think you’re doing?” He stomped over and pulled you out of the chair. “C’mon, jagi, let’s go somewhere else. Maybe a male stylist instead or something…” he grumbled, giving dirty looks to the stylist the entire time.

Taeil:

“Taeil-oppa, look at the fish!”

“I’m already looking,” he laughed. He had dragged you to the pet store because he wanted to buy some new fish. You had complained at first, but after a while, you started becoming amazed by all the colorful fish there were.

“See jagi, fish are so pretty, ne?” he smiled. “Of course, you’re much prettier than the fish…”

“Aww, thanks oppa.”

“Is there anything I can help you with?” a saleswoman asked, flashing Taeil a bright smile.

“Ah, could you get me three of the angelfish, please?” he asked, his eyes still fixated on the tank.

“Oh, no problem,” she replied, getting out a scooping tool. She opened the lid to the tank, and started to scoop out the fish, when suddenly, you felt a large splash of water on your head.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” the saleswoman ‘apologized,’ giving a fake expression on her face.

“I saw that,” Taeil interrupted. “Please apologize, now, before I have to call the manager. I should, but since I’m a nice person, I won’t.”

The saleswoman stalked off angrily.

“Jagi, are you okay?” he asked, staring into your eyes with concern.

“Ne, I’m okay, just a tad we—”

You were interrupted by him pressing his lips against yours softly.

B-Bomb:

You walked along the sidewalk, humming a soft tune to yourself. You were going to visit your boyfriend, Minhyuk, at the Brand New Stardom offices, since you hadn’t seen him in a while. He’d told you that he wouldn’t be finished until late, but you could come by any time.

Now, you realized that walking by yourself at 11 PM wasn’t the brightest of ideas, but you didn’t really care. You were so wrapped up in your happiness of finally being able to see your boyfriend after a few weeks that you didn’t notice that you were right in front of the BNS building. You didn’t notice that someone stepped out of an alleyway. You didn’t notice that they were holding a gun. You didn’t notice that they had fired it, fired at YOU, until you felt something knock you down and a searing pain in your shoulder.

“HEY! YOU! GET BACK HERE!” a male voice boomed. Quick footsteps could be heard, and random shouts filled your ears. But only one voice mattered to you now.

“Jagiya, are you okay? I’m sorry you got hurt because of me, so, so sorry,” Minhyuk whispered into your ear.

“O-oppa, I’m glad you saved me. If you didn’t I would probably be dead now,” you replied. He helped you up, and you touched your shoulder where you felt pain. It was wet, and you smelled blood.

“Let’s get you to a hospital. The rest of the guys ran after that psycho, they should find them soon.”

P.O:

“Noona, you’ve got a package!” Jihoon called out.

“Ah, who’s it from?” you asked your boyfriend as you walked out of your room.

“It says Kim Taeyeon…” he said, turning the package over in his hands.

“I don’t know anyone named that,” you murmured, taking the package from him.

You took a knife and slit open the top of the box, and opened up the flaps. A foul odor immediately permeated the air.

“Okay, I think we should just throw it out now,” Jihoon spoke quickly as he picked up the box. All of a sudden, something that sounded like an explosion could be heard.

“AGHHH!” Jihoon yelled. “My eyes!” He dropped the box, and you could see a yellow-colored gas coming up from the box.

“Jihoon, go wash your eyes out! Right away!” you yelled. “I’m going to go call someone.” You dialed 119 and the fire department took the box away.

“Jihoon-ah, are you okay?” you asked, after all the hubbub had decreased.

“Ne, I’m ok now.” he emerged from the bathroom, blinking often.

“Yah, you shouldn’t have opened that box…” you murmured, embracing him tightly.