First Meeting

BIGBANG Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

[re-uploaded]

G-Dragon:

You were browsing through this new boutique that you had stumbled upon by accident when trying to find a crepe shop.  There were lots of cute clothes that you felt were totally your style, and you pulled out dresses, pants, jackets… pretty much something of almost everything in the entire store.  The clothes were a little more on the pricey side, but they were so good looking that this was impossible to pass up.

You walked up to the cash register area.  “Excuse me,” you said, ringing a small bell at the counter.  A few seconds later, one of the most gorgeous looking guys you had ever seen walked out from behind a curtain.

“Yes, miss, may I help you with something?” he asked, giving you a quick once-over.

“Ah, I wanted to try these things on.”  You placed the items on the counter.

“Alright, there’s a changing room back here, if you would come this way.”

After careful deliberation, you decided to buy a black lace skirt and a red top to go with it.

“Hm, nice choice.  Beautiful clothes for a beautiful lady,” he remarked as he rung it up.  You blushed nearly the same color as your shirt.  “That will be $40.21, cash or credit?”

You took out your credit card, swiped it, and signed the electronic pad.  He grabbed your receipt, scribbled something on the back, and stuck in the bag.

“I hope to see you again soon,” he said, and smiled widely.

You left the store, and began to walk home when you remembered that he had written something on your receipt.  You pulled it out of the bag:

Kwon Jiyong 010-XXX-XXXXX
meet me on sunday?

TOP:

“Yoojae-ah! Get back here!”

You had to watch your older sister’s three-year-old son for the day, because she had a few errands to run that she couldn’t take him to.  Yoojae was currently running around the toy store, pointing to various toys and asking if you would buy them for him.

“No Yoojae, you have enough toys!” you exclaimed, almost at the end of your wits.

“Auntie, can I just get one?” he asked, giving you little puppy dog eyes.

You sighed.  “Alright.  If you can behave yourself, I will buy you ONE toy.  Only one! And it can’t be too big either, your auntie isn’t rich, you know.”

“Yay! Thank you auntie~” Yoojae squealed, and ran off to another aisle.

“Don’t run!” you called out after him, following him into the aisle he went to.  You saw him looking up at a tall man who was holding some sort of bear figurine.

“Yoojae! Didn’t your umma tell you about talking to strangers?” you sighed as you picked him up.  You bowed to the man.  “Mianhae, I was looking after my nephew.  I’m sorry if he bothered you.”

You looked up at him, and his gaze seemed to bore holes into you, as if looking through your soul.  You shivered unconsciously.

“How about you pay me back with a date?  I’m Choi Seunghyun.”

Taeyang:

“Omo, I can’t believe we’re actually going to a BIGBANG fansigning!” you squealed to your friend beside you.  The best K-Pop group in the whole world was having a special fanmeet, and you managed to win tickets to go.

“I know right, I never thought this day would come,” your friend Jaesuk replied. He was, bizarrely, a pretty big Daesung fanboy, and begged you to take him with you. Being the ‘kind, generous’ friend you were, you let him.

“Yah, Jiyong, do you see that girl over there?” Taeyang asked, looking in your direction.

“Yeah, why?” he replied, giving Taeyang an odd look.

“I think I like her… WAIT IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?” His eyes widened. “Noo…” he moaned in despair.

“Hey, why do you think Taeyang’s got his head in his hands? Is he sick?” Jaesuk pondered as he looked at the desk.

“Hm, I dunno,” you replied. The line in front of you inched ever-so-slowly forwards, until it was finally your turn.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Taeyang,” he introduced, not that you didn’t already know him.

You introduced yourself as well. “Can you sign my Solar album please? You’re my favorite in BIGBANG,” you said, the tips of your ears reddening in slight embarrassment.

“Ne, no problem!” he smiled cutely and signed it.

“Thank you so much!” you bowed and started to walk off.

“Yah!” Jiyong called out. “This idiot likes you. Stay after, please?”

Daesung:

“Hi, welcome to AnimeExpo!” you greeted, bowing to a couple who had just walked in.

You were volunteering at the AnimeExpo for the weekend, greeting people and showing them around.  It was pretty boring and tiring work, but you got special volunteer discounts so it made everything worthwhile. You had been eying the Doraemon stand for a while now, waiting for your shift to be relieved so you could buy this adorable pillow.

“Excuse me, do you know where the restrooms are?” someone cosplaying Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist asked.

“Around the corner to your left,” you answered, having said the exact same sentence no fewer than fifty times that day.

“‘Kay, thanks!”

You sighed, and pulled out your phone. Only five more minutes left on your shift before you could make a mad dash for the Doraemon.

“Hey! Mirae is here to relieve your shift,” the supervisor’s voice crackled over the walkie-talkie.

“Alright then,” you replied. You left Mirae there after thanking her, and sprinted over to the Doraemon stand…

…only to find a blonde man holding your coveted pillow.

“Aish…” you grumbled kicking the floor.  The man heard you, and turned in your direction.

“Oh, did you want this?” he asked, holding it up.

You blushed slightly. “Ah… I was going to buy it, but since you already got it, it’s alright.” You gave him the nicest smile you could muster under such circumstances.

“Ani! Ani!” He replied, bowing slightly. “I… actually… bought it for you,” he mumbled.

“Huh?” you stared at him, wide-eyed.

“Yeah… I thought you were cute, and I saw you keep staring at it, and I’m a Doraemon fan too, and, uh, well,” he stuttered.  “Ah, anyways, I’m Kang Daesung. And you are?”

Seungri:

“You need to get out more! C’mon, this new club opened up, we should go!”

“Unnie, I don’t want to go out tonight…”

“You’ve said that for the past week! Stop moping over that loser! You need to go out, have a good time, and maybe meet a new guy!”

You groaned. Last week you had found out that your boyfriend of two years had been cheating on you with some bimbo that he had hit it off with at a strip club. Jieun, one of your unnies, had been calling you every day for the past week to try and get you to go out.

Around ten minutes later, your doorbell rang. “Yah! Open your door! Or I’ll break in!”  You got off your sofa and opened the door, where a rather impatient Jieun awaited you.

“I don’t wanna go out,” you stated, trudging halfheartedly back to your spot on the sofa.

“That’s a horrible attitude to have. We are going to go out, have a good time, and meet some hot guys. Is that understood?”

“Fine,” you sighed. Jieun pulled out a large shopping bag, and from its depths pulled out a black sequined dress that looked oh-so-very short.

“Jieun, I have no desire to look like a hooker!” you screeched, your voice cracking slightly from disuse.

“You won’t! Trust me!” she replied, pulling out a pair of black heels and some silver jewelry.

After Jieun had worked her magic, you could barely recognize yourself. Smokey eye makeup, three-inch heels, and a form-fitting dress made you look almost like an idol.

“See? I told you.  Let’s go!”

Jieun pulled up to Club VIP, a notoriously expensive club that was often frequented by A-List celebrities.

“Whoo! Are you ready to party?” Jieun whooped as she got out of the car.

“Whee…” you mumbled, stepping out. You walked to the club together, flashed your IDs to the bouncer, and walked in. It was, as most clubs were, crowded, with loud, over-bassed music, and people dancing everywhere.

No sooner had you made your way to the bar and sat down when another man sat down beside you.

“Hm, what’s your name, beautiful?” he asked, flashing you a small smile. “Soju, please,” he muttered to the barman, and then turned back to you.

“I’m sorry, I usually don’t make it a point to introduce myself to people I’ve just met,” you replied, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

“Yah! But I’m Lee Seungri! Everyone loves me!”