When You Wake Up In The Hospital

BIGBANG Scenarios

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HATE WRITING HOSPITAL SCENES WITH A FIERY PASSION. so this will focus more on the reason why you're in the hospital and his reaction. not the whole 'you woke up to a white room' stuff because let's be honest, there are not too many ways you can reword that. this mostly takes place after 'you' wake up.

requested by anon (tumblr)

G-Dragon:

“Yeobo~”

You opened your eyes to Jiyong's voice next to you. He smiled when your eyes opened, and poked your cheek gently.

"Wahh, umma's awake now!" he cooed to the baby in his arms. "Say 'annyeong'!"

You smiled at him, and he lifted your baby girl up and placed her in your arms. She looked a good deal like Jiyong, which you found absolutely adorable.

"She's perfect," you said, rocking her gently in your arms.

"My two favorite ladies." Jiyong placed a soft kiss on your cheek and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"So cheesy."

"You like it."

TOP:

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Seunghyun asked, your hair as the two of you sat in the hospital.

"I have to, even though I'm scared." Your sister had a kidney disorder, and you were the only one in your family who was a matched donor, so you had volunteered to donate for her.

Seunghyun kissed the top of your head. "I'm proud of you, jagiya. I'll be here when you're finished."

The doctors took you to another room, where you changed into the operating gown and lay down on a gurney. The put a mask over your face, and darkness swept over your vision.

"...hello? Can you hear me?"

You opened your eyes, squinting against the bright light. "Seunghyun?"

"You're awake!" He smiled and hugged you. "Everything went well."

"So my sister's going to be ok?" you asked, worry lacing your tone.

"Everything's fine. She'll be okay."

Taeyang:

You woke up with a throbbing headache.

"Youngbae-ah... what happened?" you asked, raising your hand to your forehead and finding a sizeable bump there.

"Ah..." Youngbae looked down awkwardly. "Jiyong-hyung and I were trying to teach you how to skateboard... and it didn't really turn out so great..."

Well, that explained everything.

"So I fell... but why'd you take me to the hospital? I could probably have stayed at home and just put ice on it..." You raised an eyebrow at Youngbae, who looked away awkwardly again.

"Um... that's what Jiyong-hyung said, but then I freaked out when you fainted."

You suppressed the urge to facepalm. Well, at least he cared.

Daesung:

Beep... beep...

"Huh...? What's that noise...?" you mumbled, stretching an arm out and fumbling around, thinking that your alarm clock was going off.

"Yah, jagi, jagi, stop moving around! You'll disconnect the tubes or something."

"Daesung-oppa? Why are you in my room? And what tubes?" You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand, blinking frequently to adjust to the light.

Wait.

This wasn't your room.

"Why am I in the hospital?" you asked, confused.

"You don't remember?"

"Nope."

"You got hit by a car." Daesung's voice cracked a bit. "I was so worried."

Your heart sank. You'd had no idea what had happened. "I'm sorry Daesung-oppa. But I'm okay now. Everything will be okay."

Seungri:

"YAH!"

You shot upright at the loud scream, making your head spin. "Yah... what are you screaming about?"

Seungri leaned against the wall, his arms crossed in an attempt to appear 'cool.' "Do you know how much you worried me? Why did some guy call me to tell me you collapsed, huh?" He scowled. "Who was that guy, anyways?"

You sighed. "That was Miya's boyfriend. He was trying to plan a surprise birthday party for her."

"Oh. And why did you collapse, huh?"

"Just give it a rest," you coughed. "I had an allergic reaction to the salad. I think they put something weird in the dressing."

Seungri let out a long breath, obviously relieved. "Just... never eat salad again! I always knew that stuff was evil!" He hugged you. "Make sure you always stay with me, arrasseo?"