When He Wants You Back (Part 2)

BIGBANG Scenarios

i tried to leave the endings of these slightly ambiguous so ‘you’ have the choice if you wanna stomp on his heart or take him back… the original prompt was ‘when he wins you back with a song’ so i have chosen different songs for each person. i decided just to go with bigbang songs… because i’m really out of touch with american songs anyways!

some of the songs might not entirely match but i took some of the context out of it. you know what i mean? yes/no/maybe?

requested by anon (tumblr)

G-Dragon:

Three weeks.

That was how long it had been since you had last talked to him.

He’d called numerous time, but you never answered. After the first week, you had blocked his number.

He’d tried camping out outside your apartment. That didn’t work either; you knew he would probably do that, so you and your friend had switched apartments temporarily. When he rang the doorbell, she pretended not to know him and kicked him out.

He was at his wits end.

One day, you happened to be listening to the radio.

Ah, G-Dragon-shi! It’s so pleasant to be able to have you here on our radio show today.”

It’s no problem.”

Would you tell us about your new song, please?”

Ah, you mean Bad Boy?”

Ne, ne.”

I wrote it for a very important person to me.”

You were very tempted to turn off the radio, but you wanted to know what he had to say.

“If you’re listening to this, jagiya, please know that I’m sorry I’m a bad boy. Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl. The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but… Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me, why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you”

During the middle of his speech, you noticed that he’d started rapping the lyrics to ‘Bad Boy,’ not paying attention to the twin trails of tears making their way down your cheeks. You knew he was sorry… but you weren’t sure if you were ready to take him back.

TOP:

You sat in your car, fuming as you drove away from Seunghyun. You didn’t even know where you were going, seeing as you lived with him anyways.

What were you going to do about that?

You eventually pulled over to the side of the road, in front of a few convenience stores. You reclined the chair back all the way, and the radio, fiddling with the channels until you found one that played sad love songs.

Closing your eyes, you lay back down again, letting the music fill your ears and mind, until nothing else existed except mournful voices and soft piano chords.

When you opened your eyes, you saw that several hours had passed by, according to the clock on the dashboard. There was a familiar song playing on the radio, the voice immediately registering in your mind.

I need you, come back
I want to tell you truthfully
My heart’s heavy, fallin’, where are you?
I can never forget our first date, why?
Your birthday is still marked on my calendar
Oh, no, I don’t believe
People are saying my laughter has died
There was a familiarity like long lost friends
We used to talk on the phone all night

How did we have so many things to say back then
How are you doing
The promises I weren’t able to keep still clings to my heart
I worry ‘bout you a lot
I wonder if you stay awake at night like I do…

You couldn’t bring yourself to shut the radio off, even though just hearing a recording of his voice made you angry. Before you knew it, the song ended, and the DJ’s voice came on.

“That was ‘Act Like Nothing’s Wrong,’ by TOP from BIGBANG! Ironically requested by a man named Seunghyun, who requested this for a girl who’s heart he wronged earlier today. If you’re listening, I hope you find it in your heart to maybe forgive him. Next up, we have…”

You shut off the radio as tears threatened to escape from your eyes.

Damn you, Choi Seunghyun. I just can’t stay mad at you…

Taeyang:

“Go away.”

“No.”

“Don’t make me call the police.”

“Go ahead.”

Youngbae had decided that it was a good idea to camp out in front of your house. You disagreed with his decision, to say the least.

You had to resort to using the back entrance for the past few days, but he still stayed in your front yard. He even had a sleeping bag. It was almost funny.

He remained silent, until one night, you left the window open because you were boiling some potstickers (and if you’ve ever made them before, they can smell pretty nasty. They taste really good though.) Suddenly, you heard Youngbae’s voice. It was soft, but you could still hear.

“I’m so sorry baby, just give me one more chance.
I only hope you’d understand I, I want you back here, by my side…

I still can’t forget your name that I call out without response
Though I cover it up, though I hide it
It still flashes across my mind, oh baby…
If I come closer, you go further…”

You had unconsciously moved closer to the window, eyes closed as you listened to his sweet voice. It reminded you of the times on your dates where you would cuddle up against him at night while he serenaded you…

…only now, instead of love, he sang of longing and forgiveness.

Daesung:

“I’m sorry!”

“Save it, Daesung.”

You didn’t even know how he found out where you were staying, since you’d never told him about this particular friend. But he did anyways, and now he was banging on the door.

“Please, just hear me out!”

“You were cheating on me! There’s nothing to hear.”

Daesung dropped to his knees outside, tears slowly making their way down his cheeks as he pleaded.

You slammed the door in his face and left.

“Isn’t that a little harsh?” Sora asked, after you stomped back to the kitchen.

“No… well… maybe.”

“He looks entirely heartbroken.”

“So am I.”

Suddenly, your phone beeped. You’d had the ringer on silent, but it still gave you voicemail notifications. You dialed into your voicemail and punched in the password, the waited for the message to play.

Me without you has no trace of a smile
I can’t even cry, I don’t want to continue living on
It’s ty and enraging, I think I’m going crazy at the thought of you
I can’t see you, even though I want to, says everything has ended
I’ll be right there

I’m so sorry but I love you
They are all lies, I didn’t know, I just realized I need you
I’m so sorry but I love you
Sharp words, without knowing I let you leave in my anger
I’m so sorry but I love you, they are all lies
I’m so sorry but I love you, I love you more, more
I’m so sorry but but I love you…

You’d accidentally pressed ‘speaker,’ so Sora heard it, too. Daesung’s melancholic voice wafted through the phone speakers, slightly distorted, but his voice still sounded beautiful anyways.

What would you do about this man?

Seungri:

You could not have chosen a worse time to break up with Seungri.

Because BIGBANG was about to make their comeback, news about them was plastered everywhere. Literally EVERYWHERE. Every time you the TV and were channel surfing, something about them came up. Every time you the computer, there were ‘top articles’ about BIGBANG. Even your friends, who didn’t know that you were dating (well, had dated) Seungri, were continually spazzing about BIGBANG and their epicness.

It drove you crazy.

So one day you were channel-flipping and yet another show with BIGBANG was on. You sighed. Well, there was just no escaping it, it seemed. Might as well watch.

“So, Seungri-shi, what’s your favorite BIGBANG song?”

“Ah… I don’t have a favorite…”

“Yah! Maknae, don’t avoid the question!!”

“Shut up… well… honestly, my favorite BIGBANG song isn’t really a BIGBANG song.”

“Hm? What exactly does that mean?”

“Ah… my favorite is actually one of my first solo songs. ‘Act Like Nothing’s Wrong.’ It actually… applies a bit to my life right now.”

“EH?? Seungri-shi, you have a girlfriend?”

“Oh… I suppose there is no good way to put this. I did, but we broke up recently, and I feel really bad about what happened. Baby, you know who you are…

I didn’t have any thoughts about meeting you again
Again, why
Every night in my dreams you’re smiling

So tell me why you’re doing this to me
Baby I can’t do anything
You left me alone like this like a dummy, why did you leave

I’m breaking down, down, down
breaking down, down
breaking breaking down, down
I’m breaking down, down, down
breaking down, down
breaking breaking down, down”

You turned off the TV and started to cry. You could never erase him… but did you really want to try?