Daesung - Birthday

BIGBANG Scenarios

requested by anon (tumblr)

You and the BIGBANG members were working in the dorm to set up a birthday party for Daesung.  His sister had taken a leave from the military for the day, and had taken him out while everyone else set up for the party.  In order to make it not-so-obvious that you were planning a surprise party, you had already wished him a happy birthday instead of doing that ‘I fake forgot’ thing.

“Jiyong-hyung, do you think he’ll like this?” Seungri held up a black t-shirt with Doraemon on it that he had bought when they had gone to Japan.

“Of course, maknae, now stop fussing and help me set up,” Jiyong replied, blowing up some balloons with a helium tank.

Seungri then turned to you.  “He’s gonna like this, right?”

You smiled.  “Of course he is!  He’s Doraemon’s number one fan… even though it’s supposed to be for kids less than half his age.”

“TOP-hyung, stop staring at the food.  You’re not gonna get any until the party,” Taeyang chastised.

TOP grumbled.  “I’m gonna go polish my bearbricks…”

“They’re already clean! Go vacuum!”

~*~*~*~*~

Your phone suddenly rang, Daesung’s sweet vocals from ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ emanating from your phone’s speaker.

“Everyone shut up for a sec so I can take this!” you called out.  You slid the talk button open.  “Hi oppa~ how’s your birthday been so far?”

“It’s been great, jagi!  The only thing that would make it better is if you were here with me.”

The frown was evident in his voice.  You’d lied to him and told him that you had a project to work on that was worth 45% of your final grade.  “I wish I could be with you too, Daesungie…”

“I’ll see you for dinner later though, ne?” he asked.

“Yep! Definitely.  I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

“Daesung-ah!  Stop talking to your girlfriend! I need you to look at something!” You could hear his sister calling him.

“Bleh, my noona’s calling for me now.  I have to go.  See you tonight, my precious jagiya!”

“Bye bye!”  You hung up the phone.

~*~*~*~*~

“Noona, can we go back yet?  I want to go surprise my jagiya…” Daesung grumbled.

“Daesung-ah, we can go back soon.  I just need to go to one more place, and then we’re done.  You can pick out your cake!”

“Okay then.” His eyes crinkled up in his trademark smile, and followed his sister to the cake store.

~*~*~*~*~

You all had finished decorating the dorm with balloons, streamers, and assorted foods.  “Daesung-hyung’s noona is getting the cake, right?” Seungri asked as he played with the ends of some of the streamers.

“Yeah,” you replied, adjusting a ‘Happy Birthday’ banner.  Your phone vibrated, it was a text from Daesung’s sister.

What kind of cake did u guys want? Dae says he doesnt really care -_-

“Does anyone have a type of cake preference?” you asked.  “Daesung’s noona says he doesn’t care.”

“Get chocolate,” TOP whined from the kitchen.

TOP-oppa says he wants chocolate. Nobody else seems to care lol

“Alright then, we’re getting chocolate.”

~*~*~*~*~

About an hour later, Taeyang suddenly announced, “I can hear footsteps.  Everyone hide.”

The lights were turned off, and everyone took their respective hiding spots; you were stationed behind the sofa near the front door.

“Hello? Jagi? Hyungs? Seungri? Anyone there?” Daesung asked, stepping into the darkened dorm.

“SURPRISE!” Seungri yelled out.

“…Seungri… you’re early be a minute!” Taeyang grumbled.  “Surprise anyways, Daesung-ah.”

His sister flipped on the lights, showing all the preparations you all had made.

“Jagiyaaaa, you lied to me!  You said you had a project…” Daesung pouted, and crossed his arms playfully.

“Oppa, this is a project!  And it’s worth more than 45% of my grade in your heart, ne?” you asked, blinking up at him innocently.

“SAVE THE SAP!  I NEED FOOD!” Seungri yelled out, just as Daesung leaned in to kiss you.

“Yah, maknae, why are you such a mood wrecker?” TOP glared at him, and Seungri flinched slightly.

“Jagi, you don’t need to make a party for me to love you,” he smiled and embraced you tightly.

“I wanted to do this though!” you laughed and wrapped your arms around him.

“This is most definitely my best birthday ever,” he said, and kissed you on the lips.

“Why?” you asked, after he pulled away.

“Because it’s my first birthday I spent with you.”