The Real Party

50 Shades Of Baekhyun

Baekhyun's car pulled over in front of a club. I stared at it for a moment before flicking my head towards Baekhyun. He looked in the rear view mirror and ruffled his hair up so it looked slighty messy. I smiled slightly to myself. He really was handsome. He turned to face me and my face dropped. It wouldn't matter though. He probably has caught me smiling at him a few times now. Chrissie always says I'm really obvious when it comes to admiring people. She was probably right too. 

Baekhyun opened the car door and got out of the car and I followed after him. As I stepped out I could hear the music from the club. It had a heavy bass line and it wasn't really my thing but never the less I went on with it and followed Baekhyun into the club. We approached the bouncers at the door and he let Baekhyun in immediatly, probably because he was famous, and stopped me. I sighed and showed him my ID. He took it and examined it and handed it back and let me through. I entered the club and noticed Baekhyun had disappeared somewhere. I was alone yet again. I walked over to the bar and was about to order a drink when someone had done it for me.

"Two vodka and cokes please. One for me and one for this beautiful girl here," He said nudging in to me slightly.

I turned around and looked up at the strange person who ordered me a drink only to find out that he wasn't strange at all. I knew him. I knew him very well in fact. I smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

"Luhan!? What are you doing here?!" I yelled into his ear.

"It's nice to see you to Leanne!" He chuckled

The barman handed Luhan the two drinks and he paid for them and placed the drink in my hand. I took a sip of it. The cool liquid soothed down my throat. I turned to Luhan who had finished his drink quickly and placed it on the bar ordering another one.

"So, what are you doing here Lulu?~" I asked.

"I'm training to be a singer," He replied.

I let out a squeal. Luhan was an amazing singer and as far as I can remember he had always wanted to be a singer. I had known Luhan for a very long time. Before I moved to South Korea with Chrissie we were best friends. I'm pretty sure he had a crush on me but I only saw him as friend. It really annoyed Chrissie. She was the one who informed me that he might possibly have crush on me. Luhan had probably told her when he was drunk and told her not to say anything to me but Chrissie was my best friend and she wouldn't keep something like that a secret. I took another sip of my drink and continued talking.

"Ohmygosh, Luhan! That is amazing! Your dream is coming true," I smiled brightly.

"Haha, I guess you could say that. What about you? I didn't think clubs were your scene."

I looked around the club, they really weren't. I placed my glass on the bar and pulled myself up on the seat.

"Well, I am not here because I want to be. I came with a..." I paused wondering what to refer Baekhyun as. "...a colleague," I finally decided on.

"Just a colleague?" He said smirking slightly.

I pushed him playfully.

"Just a colleague," I comfirmed.

Luhan finished his second drink and I downed the rest of mine. He ordered us another round of drinks. I didn't want to drink a lot as I didn't handle alcohol well. I was such a light weight. At parties I would always be the first one to be drunk but Luhan would make sure I would make it back home safely. I sipped on the drink and looked up at Luhan. He was a lot more handsome thatn I remembered. He grew up well. As I smiled to myself his flicked down onto my face and saw me. I felt a blush come across my face.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked.

"I'm...just happy to see you again. Why didn't you call me? You could have told me you were in Seoul," I pouted slightly at him.

"I have been meaning to. It's on top of my list actually. I've just been so busy with training and when I get the day off I just want to sleep," He explained.

"I guess you are forgiven then," I smiled brightly at him, finishing my drink I placed it on the bar.

"You guess? Leanne, I am very hurt right now," He frowned.

"As am I! I thought I meant more to you than that," I frowned as well.

He laughed and downed his drink, he slammed the glass on the bar and took my hand and tugged on it slightly. I stared at his hand and looked up at him. He nudged his head towards the dance floor, hinting that we should dance. I stayed still for a moment before getting up and heading out into the dance floor with Luhan. He took my arms and wrapped them around his neck and we swayed along to the music. I rested my head on his chest. It was nice to have Luhan back. I missed him so much.

 

(A/N: HEEEY! SORRY! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER >.< Like a year! BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! ALSO! COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS FIC I AM CO-AUTHORING WITH MY BEST FRIEND! IT IS REALLY GOOD XDXD IT IS THE MOST I HAVE EVER BEEN PROUD OF MY WRITING!!!! PLEASE READ AND SUBCRIBE AND SPREAD! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH XD http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/431852/black-white-red-vampire-you-exo-kai-sehun-baekhyun-chanyeol THANKYOOOOU! )