Personal Question

50 Shades Of Baekhyun


I sat on the chair swinging my legs around, sighing loudly to myself. I was completely bored. I thought being at a Masquarade ball would be exciting but Baekhyun and I haven't even danced together yet. He had wandered off with a group of girls. I had no clue where they went or what they went to do and personally didn't want too know. I decided if Baekhyun has left then I should leave too. I get up and begin to leave when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see Baekhyun staring at me. I was about to yell at him for leaving me but he left me speechless and my legs felt they were going to buckle.

"Where are you going?

"I...was..."

"You can't just leave. Let's dance"

I nodded and he took my hand and let me onto the dance floor, the song changed to a much slower tempo one that was one before. We stopped walking and Baekhyun turned to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in. I blushed slightly as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck swaying along with him. I couldn't help but look into his deep brown eyes though that white mas of he was wearing which made me blush more. I gulped slightly and looked away awkwardly.

"So, Tell me about yourself," He asked.

"You want to know about me?"

He shrugs "Not really but this party is really boring and all of the girls here are sloppy and since I invited you here I might aswell know somethings about my date,"

Did he really just refer to me as his date? Does he even know my name? I can't recall once giving it to him and even if I had giving it to him there was nothing really interesting to say about me. I lived a pretty normal life back in Scotland. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't amazing either. If anything the high light of my life has been moving to Seoul. I sigh and go to answer but he cuts me off immediatly.

"I know you like Fifty Shades Of Grey from the book you dropped earlier on at the shoot,"

I falter inside. Why did he have to bring that up? He must have saw though the lie that I told him about it actually being my friend's copy and not mine. I was never a great liar. I got to answer him again but I hardly get a word out before he speaks up.

"Are you into ?"

I choke. "Excuse me?!" 

He lets go of my waist and grabs my arm from my neck and spins me before resuming the original position.

"It's just a question," He states

"A rather personal one at that," I reply

"Well are you?" He asked again.

"No I'm not!" I almost yell.

I can see him give me a dirty look. He is obviously not used to people giving him that kind of tone but it was a really personal question. I tried changing the conversation and pushing it in a different direction.

"You don't know my name," I tell him.

He shrugs. "So, after tonight I will never see you again,"

I frown inside. Why was I sad at this? If anything from tonight I have learned that he is quite narcissistic and very up front about things. He doesn't have a filter either but then again either do I. He does have a point thought. Why would he want to learn my name just to forget it again? I know his though but I guess he is sort of famous. Well, not sort of, he IS famous. 

Baekhyun yawned and let go of my waist, I stumbled a bit as I was sort of relying on him to keep my balance. I looked over at him and obviously because of mask he couldn't see it but a confused expression crossed my face.

"This party is boring," He stated.

"Why did you come here then?" I asked.

He shrugged before grabbing my wrist and leading me outside. A cold breeze immediatly hit me and I wrapped my arms around myself. Maybe it was because have high expectation when it comes to romance after watching films such as Pretty Women 1 million times that I sort of expected Baekhyun to take off his coat and give it too me but of course the kind of stuck up guy he was, he didn't. Instead he took off his mask and threw it in a nearby bin. He looked over at me.

"I'll take you to a real party,"