Your Baekhyun?!

50 Shades Of Baekhyun

 

I ran into the building hoping I wasn't late. I ran to the desk and check myself in and then run round the corner, banging into something in the process. I fell over and all of the contents of my bag fall out my bag. I don't dare to look up and quickly grab my make up and my cellphone and shove it in my bag before getting up. 
 
"I'm so sorry," I said.
 
I start running down the hallway towards the studio room and burst in. The doors banged against the wall and everyone in the studio turns to face me. I blush slightly with embarrassment. A tall, skinny woman walks up to me. She is very beautiful, actually, she could pass for a supermodel. She must have been in her early 30's but she had obviously had work done on her face. She looked down at her clipboard and at the same time peered over her slim framed glasses. Was she glaring at me? She took her pen and scribbled stuff down on the board before taking her glasses off and looking me up and down.
 
"You must be the photographer," She said.
 
"I am! I'm sorry I'm late I was caught up on something and lost track of time," I explained.
 
"Hm..."
 
I didn't like her attitude. She turned around and starting walking away. She signalled that I followed her. I closely followed her behind until she paused outside a dressing room with the name "Byun Baekhyun" on it. He must be in there. 
 
"The stylist will be here in a minute," the woman said.
 
"Actually, I have a stylist I'd like to recommend. Obviously you have seen my photos unless you would'nt have picked me well the stylist in it is a very close friend of mine. I'd love to recommend her. She would do wonders on Baekhyun," I suggested.
 
"Hmm...Whats her name?" She asks.
 
"Chrissie Castiglione," I reply.
 
The woman clicked her fingers and a stout woman came running over. This one wasn't so pretty. She was rather plump and had curly hair. She must have been her PA. As the tall woman whispered into the PA's ear I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around and look up to the person who tapped me. My mouth drops open slightly and all of a sudden my heart beat starts racing faster. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was so handsome. His hair was perfect. His eyes were perfect. His nose was perfect. I felt like time has just slowed down. My mouth went dry and I find myself biting my lip 
unintentionally.  I look down slightly andbat my eyelashes trying to attract some attention. The man standing infront of me smirks slightly. 
 
"You dropped this," He said.
 
Time returned to normal and my heart rate has just stopped. Oh god, I didn't, Did I?!
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"This...you dropped it...In the hall," He said holding up my copy of "50 Shades Of Grey"
 
I blush and snatch it off of him and ramming it in my bag. I feel so embarrassed. How could I have forgot I put it in there?
 
"Ha...Thats not mine...its my friends...she uh...gave it to me...to look after," 
 
"Sure....so you must be the new photographer," He said.
 
"Well I'm the one holding the camera. Who are you?" I ask.
 
His eyes widened in shock, I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. Why was he so confused?
 
"I am Baekhyun," He said.
 
He is Baekhyun?!?! He is so gorgeous...and young. I never imagined a guy could look this good looking before. He was absoulutely flawless. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me and barged past me walking straight into his dressing room. Well! He may cute but he sure is rude. I cross my arms and turn back round to the tall woman. She just finished talking to her PA and chased her away. She turns to me.
 
"We have just contacted Chrissie she should be hear shortly. Once she has arrived and styled Baekhyun we will start the photo shoot, Comprende? Good. Now go and make yourself useful and make sure the camera is working," She said.
 
She walks off into Baekhyun's dressing room. Gosh everyone seems so rude around here. I sigh and walk over to one of the chairs that was laid out and sit down on it. I look around to make sure no one is looking and take out "50 Shades Of Grey" and continue reading it.