On My Mind

50 Shades Of Baekhyun

I leaned back on the sofa, holding a cup of tea in one hand. I stared upon the blank white wall across the room. I had heard the door open but I didn't react to it or even notice who came in. I didn't realize it was Chrissie until she pressed her long finger against my cheek.

"You have been stirring your tea for fifteen minutes,''

"Huh?"

"You were thinking about a certain someone weren't you?"

I leaned forward and placed the tea on the table. I stood up and walked towards the door.

< strong>

"I have no idea what you mean'" I told her.

Chrissie pushed herself off the couch and followed me. I ran into my room and shut.the door. I could hear Chrissie's footsteps ran after as I leaned against the door but Chrissie started pushing herself on the door making it budge slightly.

"You know who I'm talking about!"

"No I don't"

The door swung open knocking me down. Chrissie ran in and I dived onto my bed and buried my face into my pillow. Chrissie sat down beside me. I held on tight to my pillow refusing to show my face which for a while has been a slight shade of rouge. I was about to tell her to go away when the door bell rang. I sprung up and looked at Chrissie, who exchanged a look aswell. I pounced off my bed and started running to the door. Chrissie ran after me, trying to pull me back so she could get to the door first. We reached the door and I pulled it open, Chrissie was peeking over my shoulder.

"Who is it?"

Who else would if be? Baekhyun was standing infront of me, looking perfect as last time I saw him. I looked like I had been dragged out my bed 10 minutes ago. Baekhyun just gave me a cold expression and handed me a letter. I took it gently and opened it. It was an invitation to a ball. A masquerade ball. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I wouldn't get to excited, the only reason I'm inviting you is because everyone else I know is already going with someone else," He said blankly

"Oh...well...I guess I can come,"

"There is no option whether your going or not. You are coming whether you like it or not,"

I nodded slightly staring into his eyes. A heat blew spread across my body. Baekhyun lent over to me and hovered his lips right beside my ear. That was it. I died inside.

"I'll pick you up at 8,"

Baekhyun stood up straight, turned around and walked away. Chrissie pushed the door shut. I stood there for a moment clutching onto the invitation. I looked over at Chrissie who was smirking at me. I giggled and ran towards my bedroom. I leaped onto my bed.

"Leanne's got a boyfriend!"

"Shut up, Chrissie" I giggled as I threw my pillow over at her.