I Want A Prince

50 Shades Of Baekhyun

Chrissie sat behind me, gently brushing my hair and entwining it with the hot iron curlers. I brushed my eyes with eye shadow. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror, slamming the eye shadow back down. I screwed my face up. Something was furstrating me. I didn't get why he asked me out. I was really excited until about half an hour ago. He was a model and he probably has loads of female celebrity friends. I find it hard to believe that he would pick me out of all the other girls. I was just a normal photographer. I sighed heavily as I started to line my eyes, not that it would matter considering it would be hiding by a mask. I looked over at the clock, I had 15 minutes until Baekhyun came and picked me up. I winged my eyeliner and placed it down before staring at myself intensly in the mirror. I heard Chrissie gasp behind me.

"Wah! Leanne you look really pretty, Baekhyun is going to fall head over heels with you," She exclaimed

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I was only a last resort, you do realize that," I sighed frowning.

"Nooo, I bet he really likes you. Tonight is your date. Your FIRST date...EVER..."

"YAH! Do you have to remind me of that and it isn't a date,"

"I still don't understand why you didn't date any of the guys you knew back in Scotland what about that one guy...what was his name...Luhan???"

"Luhan? He was only a friend...all them were friends...We have been through this before,"

"but Luhan was nice..."

"I know but he was just a friend..."

I felt Chrissie tie my curly hair up into a nice updo, leaving a few loose curls at the side of my face. I stood up and looked at the clock, 5 minutes until Baekhyun picks me up. My whole life could change in 5 minutes all because of this one guy. 

I stood up and walked over to my double door'd wardrobe. I swung it open and in it revealed my collection of ballgowns that I had collected over the years. I had a thing for ball gowns, another reason why I have never been in a relationship. I wanted my first boyfriend to be my only boyfriend. I wanted him to be my prince. I had to know he was the one. I took out pink princess like ball gown which was corseted, I slipped it on and gasped as Chrissie pulled tightly on the pink ribbon as she tied my corset.  She tied the bottom of it and I turned around she handed me a pink masqeurade mask. I placed it upon my face and as if on cue I heard the doorbell ring. I darted a look to Chrissie and as the reassuring best friend she placed her hands on my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"Go and get him!" She said

I smiled weakly at her and headed towards the doorway. I swung it open and there standing in front of me wearing something like Tuxedo Mask from the anime Sailor Moon. I could see Baekhyun's eyes through his mask and I saw him staring down at me, frowning. I stepped out of the house and gently shut the door behind me. Baekhyun, without saying a word, turned around and walked towards the limo. He didn't even open the door up for me he just entered the limo. I paused for a second and walked round to the other side of the limo. I took a deep breath before opening the door and sliding myself in. Something was telling me this was going to be a long night.