Lights Camera Action!

50 Shades Of Baekhyun

After an hour of waiting Chrissie finally arrived. The staff wasn't happy with her at all. Their moods quickly changed when she had finished with Baekhyun. Chrissie came out of his dressing room and Baekhyun shortly followed. I nearly dropped my camera because he looked so cool. He walked past me and look directly into my eyes. My mouth dropped slightly and I felt my face start to heat up. Chrissie sure did a good job with him, not that he needed any work really done with him. 

He walked over onto the set, the rude blonde woman from before walked over to him and was discussing something with him. Chrissie walked over to me, I pulled myself up onto the chair, still staring at him. Every so often he would look over to me and my cheek's would flush a shade of pink. I still stared at him though and I didn't like the way that young blonde woman was around him. Was I jealous? Maybe. He held her closely into his arms and he leaned down and whispered something in her ear. She giggled. I wonder what he told her. She walked away but my concentration was still on Baekhyun. 

I saw a hand wave infront of my face and I snapped back into reality, back into the studio. Chrissie was staring at me and I saw her smiling. She looked over to Baekhyun and then back at me with a grin on her face. She had obviously caught me staring at Baekhyun and was about to tease me any moment now.

"I think I might go and get something to eat...Do you want anything with Bacon?" She teased.

I hit her on the arm playfully and stuck my tounge out at her.

"Oh be quiet you!"

I grab my camera and make sure everything is working okay. I point it towards Chrissie, she smiles and pulls an "Asian Pose". I roll my eyes and click the shutter and the flash goes off obviously attracting the attention of the whole studio. I guess its time that I start the photo shoot. Chrissie sits down on one of the revolving chairs and spins herself on it. I leave her alone to amuse herself and I walk towards the big white screen.

The blonde woman walked over to me.

"Are you ready to take the pictures," She asked.

"Yuuuup," I replied cheerfully.

Everyone went quiet and some female models came into the set and draped themselves around Baekhyun. I took a deep breath and I started taking the pictures. It wasn't long until the shoot was over. I was about to walk back over to Chrissie but someone tugged on my arm and pulled me back around. I looked up to see Baekhyun standing there.

"Take one more," He demanded

"but thats us finished..."

"Do I look as if I care? Just one more,"

I sighed and held the camera up. He posed and looked directly into the camera lense. I looked past the camera and stared into his eyes. I felt a power take over me and for a moment I forgot where I was.

"Well, Are you taking it or not?" He asked.

I carefully clicked on the shutter and lowered the camera. Baekhyun barged past me and walked into his room. Why is it for someone who could be so arrogant have such a charm to them.