Something cool ^^

Soft Edges

Have you ever wondered what Galata Dumpling Shop looks like? I never wondered - I always had it perfect in my head. But this is what I imagined!

It's a mix between the bakery in Kiki's Delivery Service, my ex-boyfriend's house, and my old friend's house plus a few more elements. 

I built it using the Sims 4!!

The dumpling shop (it would also have a cash register and a phone and of course lots and lots of dumplings!) The picture is taken from the corner that Minseok was sitting in on Luhan's first day!

The upstairs kitchen (not the one they use to make dumplings in). Ideally there would be a second chair at the table...That's a closet door and the closet just has shelves with various clothes and other things. The opening next to the trash bin is the stairs going down to the back room of the shop.

The upstairs living room! The door next to the desk is the bathroom, the door next to the bookshelf is Luhan's room, the one next to that is Fei's, and the last is Hangeng's :)

Luhan's (very sparsely decorated) room. The first picture is taken from where the closet door is. Originally he had a single bed but since Minseok moved in...

Fei's room. It's the smallest one and I imagine that after Fei and Geng get together she moves into his room and this becomes the guest room.

I didn't really decorate Hangeng's room because it's weirdly shaped and I didn't do the bathroom or the back room of the shop either. The outside is also really blah because it's in the desert rather than in a beautiful city. But I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Search orangepeachy on the Sims 4 Gallery to find it! It's called "Galata." I can also upload my Geng/Fei/Luhan/Minseok family if you want hehe.

Thanks again for reading this fic and remember I'm on livejournal now!