CHAPTER 7: IT'S THE TIME

The Unlucky Day
Sorry for making you wait :( Here you go~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo approached you amd Ahra. Ahra's eyes stars to watering as she saw the persence of Myungsoo standing right infront of her.

"A-Ahra, s-stop doing like that to Janeun. P-please, I beg you," he beg stutterly, for letting you go.

"How can I let her go! because... *tighten the grip* stole you from me,' you could feel her hot breath beating your face.

"M-myung s-soo help m-me," you said breathless.

"Let go of her!" Myungsoo cried.

Ahra let your redden neck freed from her grip. You rubbed your neck that are sore and hurt. She walked away and stopped right in front of the classroom window, looking outside with expressionless face. Myungsoo slowly walked to ward you but you pushed him away.

"Go to her, Myungsoo-ah," you sobbed and looked at him with pitifil eyes.

He just nodded his head faintly and approached Ahra qith heavy steps.

He touch her shoulder, "Ahra-ah. Actually... At that time, I didn't even mean to do that to yo--"

"Pissed off," she smirked and still looking outside through the window.

"I don't even understand! Now, you want to tell me what actually you are doing and what! When I'm trying to explain to you, you didn't even hear my explanation!" she glared. Myungsoo was speechless and frozen on his spot.

"That time... *looking up to the darken sky* I was planning to me a birthday party to you, or you can say for both of us. But, you just ruined it Kim Myungsoo!" she spoke while crying. "You misunderstood about it," she covered her face with her palm.

"BWOH???!" Myungsoo said in disbelieve. "It can't be. It can't be," he muttered.

"You..." she uncovered her face. You could see her tears are blood, streaming down to her cheeks.

You gulped in nervousness, scariness and horror just by looking the way she gaze Myungsoo.

"You make me felt doumfounded at that time. I look where I'm wrong, when it started from. You totally ruined everything! You make things became worse. You know, I thought you would understand me but... I was wrong. You didn't hear my explaintion even one bit. I was sad. Really really sad," she said painfully, clenching tight to her chest.

Ahra stepping forward and Myungsoo would steps backward.

"Ahra, stop this okay. I really am sorry," Myungsoo let some said.

"You hur---"

Without even finishing her words, she changed her sight to YOU.

" D-Dae?..." you tried to hide the frighten although it's all writing over your face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm back after month to months I have not updating my fics. I'm really aorry for that. And I admit that it's all my fault to keep you waiting and there's somehow people unsubscribe this story.

I MISS YOU^^ I'm planning(just planning) to make another horror story. And there will be 3 person-- guy. Who do you think are suit with this character(s)?:

1. being a playboy but an intelligent person.

2. a quite and mysterious person.

3. a proud-amiring person and over-reacting/talkative

Don't mind the typos