CHAPTER 2: UNEXPECTED

The Unlucky Day

It was cloudy outside.

You wore your shoes and went outside. You used to walk to the school.

As you went to the school, there were no teachers, no cars or vehicles and students passing by.

“Are I’m too early?” you took a glanced on your watch.

You wait, then wait and wait. They were nobody came.

Oh, my back hurt you rubbed your back with your left hand.

“Its already late, I think I will go inside first,” you said to confirmed yourself.

You opened the school gate and went in. As you stepped forward, a chill wind blew toward you. You blinked your eyes felt scared. You walked quickly went to the school main door.

“It so quite here,” you let a chuckle to avoid from being scared.

AFTER 10 MINUTES...

You was already in front of the class door. You felt your mind said 'Don't come'.

“Ah, why I'm feeling like this,” you shrugged.

'Don't come, you will regret it'

You mentally hit your head.

“Stop being like this Janeun. It just classroom not haunted room,” you said to yourself.

You twist the door knob and pulled the door opened.

'Close your eyes' it said again. You felt uncomfortable. You just do what in your mind said.

You closed your eyes and went inside. You felt a STRANGE liquid sticking on your shoes.

“What is this?” you mumbled but still closing your eyes. You tried to walk but its sticking that want you to open your eyes.

You felt your heart beats faster as you opened your own eyes.

When you opened you eyes, you saw surround of you were filled with BLOOD. The classroom was MESSY because of the BLOOD. Everywhere were BLOOD.

You started to shivering while closed your mouth with your palms. You tried not to freaking out. Suddenly...

 

“Wait, is this for my birthday party? I like the messy things,” you clapped you hands in excitement.

(a/n: well your birthday was July 6. It means today was your birthday. By the way, sorry if the date of birthday was same as you, but just imagined it. Thank you^^)

“Guys, chincha komawwo for making special for me!” you exclaimed but, you cannot heard any replied only your echo.

“Guys?!” you looked around.

*Oh, where are they?* you can saw the sky became dark from the window of the class.

Suddenly, you felt a hot breath blew through your neck.

You started to panic. *Omana... please someone wake me up from this little nightmare*

you tried to pinched your right cheek.

“Ouch,” you whined while rubbed your cheek that in pain. Its REAL. Your surround was REAL. The BLOOD liquid was REAL.

You felt your eyes started watering but you hold it. Also, you felt there was someone stood behind you.

*Is it Myungsoo?* you thought hoping.

You turned your face to faced the person behind with the hoping smiled on your lips.

Your jaw dropped. You became more panicked after seeing the person...

GUESS WHAT??? It was the strange creature that you NEVER EVER believe at it at all!!!!!!! And now, you saw it INFRONT OF YOU!!

*Oh My God...* you got goosebumps and stunned also speechless.

“Are you here to celebrate my birthday?” she asked with bitter smiled and husky voice.

You stepped backwards. Its not Myungsoo nor your classmates. You cried to yourself in the heart.

 

In your minded right now was 'IS IT A GHOST!!!'

You breath heavily, didn't expected the this day would turned to be like this. You felt cold sweats flowing from your head to your body.

“M-mi-mianhae, i-i g-got w-wrong class. I-i t-t-think,” you stuttered.

You took a turn back. As you about to walk, the hands hold your shoulder making your shiver.

“Kajima... I will be alone again,” the girl started to cry BUT, the tears that coming out from her eyes were the RED liquid. It was BLOOD.

You felt horror, shocked and scared.

“What do you want from me?” you tried to be brave while holding your chest.

“I just wanna visit my class and you accompany me, since I’ve been KILL by that person...” her voice became hard.

****************************************************

 So what do you thinks?? do you already get goosebumps? Kekekeke... just kidding. By the way, who do you think the killer is?

Do you want the hint?>x<     I think*tapped chin* no need for me to tell you, It will not interesting if I tell you earlier. If you want to know, please comment and subscribe!! Also can you imagine the red liquid coming out from your eyes as tears?? Hehehe.. my younger sister get scare as she read the word 'IT IS A GHOST'. *laugh while rolling on the bed*

POOR SHE...*wipe the tears*

I hope you enjoy the reading!!!*disappear no where*