THE FLASHBACK

The Unlucky Day
Ahra was walking upstairs the school, her arm crossed as in it was books.

"Opps.." the books on her arm fell to the ground.

She knelt down on the floor to pick up the books. As she picking it up, a person helping her to pick those up. After finish pick it, the person handed the books to Ahra.

"Gomawwo," she thanked him with bowing 90 degrees.

"O-oh, gwenchana," he ruffled his hair and sheepishly giggled. "Whats your name?" he started the conversation.

"Me? Oh.. My name is Ahn Ahra. You are L, right?" she replied with the most precious smile but, she little bit stuttered because the guy infront of her was the good looking man and also the Kingka in the school.

"*laugh* Yeah.. But, just called me Myungsoo and its very nice to meet with you,"

Ahra was blushing by Myungsoo gaze at you.

Ahra and Myungsoo didn't say anything for awhile making the atmosphere silence awkward.

"Do you--"

"I want to--"

They two bursted onto laughter for said at the same time.

"I wanno go to my class," Ahra spoke while glancing her wath, showed 10.50 am.

"Where?" his voice lowered, means he didn't want to Ahra went to her class in sudden.

"To mathematics class.. Wae?"

"I'm going thre too. Should we go there together?" Myungsoo asked in hoping.

"*nodded* Arasso," she agreed and nodded her head innocently.

*ASA!!!!* Myungsoo happily thought with a grinned.

AFTER 10 MINUTES..

Ahra abd Myungsoo already in the class, waiting for the teacher to come. Ahra and Myungsoo sat next to each other. Sometimes when the teacher was teaching, their legs would atttracted like a magnet. She just let some chuckles at the time their being like that.

AFTER 1 HOUR..

The class ended.

Ahra and Myungsoo went out from the classroom.

"I hope i will see you again," Myungsoo looked on the floor in shy.

"I hope i can see you too..." she replied with lower voice.

"Emm.. When is your birthday actually?" he asked.

"July 6. Thats my birthday. You?" she answered and asked as she looked at Myungsoo.

"Wow, our birthday are same.(a/n: i know Myungsoo's birthdate was not on July 24, but just imagine it. I'm sorry if the date are same as your's*bow*) Are we been fate?" he held his chest dramatically while looking to above, roof.

"Hahaha... What do you mean by we been fate? Wahahaha..." she laughed didn't seem to notice Myungsoo face turned to frowned.

He pinned Ahra to the wall and she gasped by the audden act. She bit her lower lips by the preasure on her back.

*Ouch..* she looked straighted infront and only to see Myungsoo's face just inches away from her. She could feel hot breath that Myungsoo blew to her pure face.

"Let me go.." Ahra tried to push Myungsoo backward but,her he still frozing while looking at her making she felt uneasy by the gaze that he gave.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo," lastly it snapped back Myungsoo to the reality and speechless.

He hit his head mentally. *Pabo, what just i nearly to do?*

Ahra looked at her watch. Its already late.

"Opps, mianhae. I have to go now," she told and went away leaving Myungsoo there that was still in daze.

----------------------------------------------------

Its been a year Ahra and Myungsoo being a sweet couple.

Ahra went to the classroom and put her things on the table of her.

"Ah.. Tomorrow will be my and Myungsoo's birthday, what should i do for him?" she asked while tapping her chin with her finger.

"Yup, i will make a very big birthday party for me and him," an idea popped into her mind." But, i need someone's help.." she sighed.

She puted and looked around, looking for someone that can be trusted for helping to makw the party.

Then, her eyes spotted Sungyeol sat on the corner of the class while reading a book titled 'MISTERIOUS CURIOUS BE DANGEROUS'. (a/n: hahahaha... I don't really know what the titled of the book actually. I just write what on my mindXD)

She approached him. Sungyeol like k.owing some was approaching him, he put down the book on his lap.

"Can you do me some favor, Sungyeol-ah?" Ahra asked while making her eyes big like a cute puppy eyes.

"Yes. What?" he simple replied it.

Ahra grinned happily and leaning closer to whisper on Sunyeol's ear about the planned. Sungyeol just nodde in understand as you told the things.

As Ahra and Sungyeol talking about those thing, there was eyes watching them from far distance.

"How dare you," he said while gritted his teeth in mad.

********************************

ANYEONG MY PATIENT SUBBIES AND READERS!!!!!! Firstly, I'm very SORRY for not updating for this few weeks/