CHAPTER 8: FINALE

The Unlucky Day

You could felt your teeth y from being scared. You suddenly got on your feet and step backwards slowly.

“Ahra-ah. Please don’t do this. I’d never know about this, never! He didn’t even tell me about you when we’re in relationship,” you cried.

“What? Aren’t you?? I thought he went to some place and met you. That’s what I heard from some people,” she spoke while emphasized the word ‘some people’.

“We didn’t!”

“Tch,” she smirked

“Ahra-ah, don’t ever touch her, I plead you,” Myungsoo pleaded.

She ignored Myungsoo’s plead. She then took a cutter from the teacher’s table drawer and approached you with tears in her eyes. “You know what, I hate to see your face!” she spat. Your hands were shaking from fear.  As Ahra want to hit you with the cutter, suddenly Myungsoo hugged you, facing his back to her and got stabbed.

“Janeun…” Myungsoo whispered near your ear. His breath became odd – because she just hit his back with the cutter.

Blood started to drip from his back and soaking his shirt. You became panicked; you never thought you’re going to witnessing a death with your own eyes. You shook Myungsoo’s shoulder, mind went blank.

“M-myungsoo,” you stuttered, your crystals started to drop from your eyes when he became breathless.

“Janeun-ah, sorry for causing this, for not telling you my past story and let you came with trouble too. I’m having lots of fun with you. It’s an accident, I tell you. I was so stupid that time. I’m sorry…” he apologized before his last breathe.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Don’t you dare,” you shook his shoulder fiercely.

His face became pale and you felt his arms that wrapped around your body were now loosened. You screamed out your lung. You hugged him tightly and kept muttering ‘I love you’ and ‘I’m going to miss you’.

“I already expected this,” Ahra suddenly spoke.

You almost forgot her presence in the classroom for a while. You slowly tilted your head, looking at her.

“I told you. I expected this would be happened. It’s not going to be you that are dying but him. I didn’t mean anything. At last, I’m happy,” she smiled weakly and threw the cutter away from her hand.

“Then kill me,” you bravely spoke to her.

She glared at you and state ‘No’ as answer.

“Why? Why can you kill him but not ME!” you yelled. “I thought you hate me…” you breathe.

She laughed but no sound came out from . She looked at you with her gloomy eyes. “My aim is Myungsoo, not you,” she muttered.

 

 

 

 

The sun slowly risen, making her appearance on the sky.

“A dead body was found in Pxxxxx High School. The eyewitness told this incident to the police station. The reason about his death is unknown. Now, polices tried to investigate this further.”

You slipped to another channel after hearing the news on the television screen. Yes, you are the one reporting it to the police station with other excuse because you believed they will never believe on ghost. Like…

‘Ghost killed him? It’s stupid’ – that may be their answer.

You looked to your left side. Your picture with Myungsoo while eating ice-cream happily in a frame still untouched on the table. You giggled quietly remembered the incident when Myungsoo accidently threw his unfinished ice-cream to the rubbish bin when he thought it was drink can.

“Stupid Myungsoo oppa. Why you came at that time? I should have stopped you from coming,” you whispered regrettably.

 For the readers’ information, you already transferred to another school at Woolim High School. There you had many friends and more comfortable. You also became friendlier than before.

 

 

You sighed.

“I will always love…” you tears dropped from its pond.

 

“… you”

 

--- THE END---

 

✎ author note

Hello! Finally, this story is done J I’m sorry for not updating after my long last updated chapter. But now this story already ended. I’m sorry once again for this crappy and chapter. I am just not good at writing the ending actually. I hope you enjoy this story so far ^^.

i make another horror story featuring luhan, sehun and myungsoo :

SCRABBLE *on-going

 

Lots of love,

Leeheemin