HOW DARE YOU!

The Unlucky Day
The next day:

Ahra was walking around the school while at her side was Sungyeol in the early morning. They were discussing about the suprise birthday party to Myungsoo tonight.

They were talking, laughing, smiling and fakely hitting.

"Have you already check it?" she asked and looked at Sungyeol.

"Yup," Sungyeol nodded and smiled.

"Oh.. Kamsahamida Sungyeol-ah. You must come to this party," she hugged him and he hugged back.

While they doing like that, they were being watched by 'him'.

"Oh snap! How dare she doing like that to him," he punched the wall beside him in mad.

His hand was bleeding by the effect but, he just let it while his eyes still looking to Ahra and Sungyeol.

------IN THE CLASS-----

"Where's Myungsoo?" she exclaimend in happiness as she stepped in the classroom.

But, there no one replying it and only she and Myungsoo in the classroom.

"Anyeong Myungie," she beamend and took a sit opposite him.

He used his poker face when he faced her.

"What's wrong with you," she caressed her palm on Myungsoo's soft cheek, worried.

*Stop being annoying Ahn Ahra* he rolled his eyes in annoyed.

He quickly hands off her hand from touching his cheek more longer because he felt she's dirty.

"Why--" she felt astonished with Myungsoo's action. "Myungsoo-ah.." she said while looking at Myungsoo's eyes but ahe cannot finished it becauae Myungsoo cut it with sudden.

"Yah girl! Stop being annoying! You are cheating on me with my bestfriend that is SUNGYEOL?! Yah, I think you are always be on my side but I'm WRONG! I'm not expected that you will be a when I went abroad for three days. You do like this to me?! Huh," he fakely smirked while stood up from his seat.

He kicked the chairs that were surround of him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" he let a yelled.

"Myungsoo, you've been misunderstand about me and Sunyeol. I just wanna--"

'PAP'

Myungsoo slapped her left cheek without mercy.

Ahra felt down to the ground while rubbing her left cheek in pain. Her tears atrted to streaming down to her pure whitw cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! This is STUPID!!!" He yelled again and punched the wall repeatedly.

"Myungsoo-ah... Hear me..." her voice cracked and sobbing non-stop.

Myungsoo seem lost his mind. He can't control himself. He walked to his table and took out the scissor from his pensilcase.

He approached Ahra, who waa still laying on the floor.

"Myungsoo-ah, pleaae hear my explanation..."

BUT....

Ahra jaw dropped. She felt his tomach hurt, really reall really hurt.

"Oppa.." she managed to say the word that she wanted to call Myungsoo.

*****************************

Yay!!! Here I'm, leeheemin.. First of all, I want to thank you for all of your comments >.< I really appreciate it*deepbow* Also not forget to the SUBSCRIBERS!!! Saranghaeyo~~~~~ Here the update for you..^^ And, you already know the killer is, right? \(^o^)/

Well, when I'm writing this, i just feel want to cry T___T because of Ahra... But, i still hope you like this update :)))

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for those who still didn't subbing yet^^ I hope you all ENJOY reading it!!! Thank you for waiting*hug and kiss*

leeheemin, saranghae readers and subbies <3<3<3<3 :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

*throw hearts, pillows, albums, cosmetics*