CHAPTER I: AH RAM? TARA? OR MAYBE... AHRA?

The Unlucky Day

You was doing your work in the classroom while your friends were talking about 'horror' stories. You was tired hearing it. On break time, they would talking about it. You was not really interested of that subject.

“Anyeong baby,” a seductive voice said as the person pulled a chair and sat opposite you.

“Anyeong Myungsoo,” you replied and a bitter smile created on your lips.

Myungsoo realized you was moody today. He caressed your cheek with his palm. You jumped a little from your chair from his sudden action but you just let it.

“Janeun whats wrong with you?” he said worriedly.

“Nothing..” you denied and tried to ignore him with doing continued your work again.

“Don't lie at me. You know*crossed arm* you are not good at lying,” He tried to make you exposed your feeling at him.

You rolled your eyes.

“Tell me, uh...” he gave a cute agyeo. You shrugged.

“Okay...” you started. You took a breath to continue it. Myungsoo smirked because he know you would defeated by his agyeo.

“You know, many students here talking about horror story and once, I heard in this school, there was a girl died. But, I don't really know her name. Ah ram? Tara? Or maybe... Ahra?” you tried to remember the named.

“Yah Han Janeun, stop it!!” he grew frustrated and angry after hearing what just you said.

You jumped a little from your chair, shocked from Myungsoo sudden words. You can felt others in the class looking at you two.

You felt your eyes teary because the sudden scream.

*Doesn't he's the one that want to know about it?* you asked to yourself in thought.

Your tears started to drop one by one. You wiped your tears with your palms to stop from dropping. Myungsoo conscious as he heard you sobbed quietly.

He took your hands from your face. Your eyes became red also your nose. You looked at Myungsoo's eyes. You know he didn't mean to do that to you but you felt kind of astonished, why he suddenly being like that.

*Did I do wrong?* you thought.

“Mianhae Janeunnie, I didn't mean to do that,” he wiped the tears with his thumbs.

You just nodded. Didn't want to fight with him.

“Janeun, wanna some chocolate?” Myungsoo changed the topic to make you smiled. He took the hazelnut chocolate from his pocket.

You took it from him. You smiled widely, it was your FAVOURITE chocolate, hazelnut chocolate.

You ripped the chocolate covered and ate it happily.

“Komawwo,” you thanked him while your mouth still fulled with the chocolate.

“Are you hungry?” he asked as his arm crossed. He looked at your beautiful angel face.

“Dae...” you took another bite on it.

“Maa~” you respond. Then, you let a chuckle because Myungsoo's stomach grumbled louder.

Myungsoo gave you a shy smiled tried to ignore the sound that was formed.

“Here,” you handed the chocolate to him. He shook his hands.

“No, its for you,” he replied.

“Yes, it for me but then I give it to you,” you till handed the chocolate to him.

Myungsoo had no choice, his stomach grumbled more louder. He took a bite on it. You smiled in satisfaction.

“Myungsoo-ah, tomorrow are our birthday right?” you clapped your hands in excitement.

Myungsoo stopped from eating the chocolate and frowned. His eyes narrow at you.

“Why are you feel so happy, it doesn't mean anything,” he coldly said.

 

“What? Is there anything wrong?” you blinked your eyes repeatedly, don't believed what had Myungsoo said.

“Why?” you whined.

“You know...” he didn't finished his sentences making you felt curious.

“What?” you pushed.

BUT...

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

The break was over.

You can saw Mr. Park walked towards your class from the window.

“The teacher's come!” you exclaimed.

The others sat as they heard you told the teacher was on his way to your classroom.

As Mr. Park went in the class, your classmate including you stood up for obeying the teacher.

“Good morning class,”

“Good morning Mr. Park,” all of you respond.

Then, you and the others sat down on their own seats. When, you was already sit down. The scene a moment ago played in your head. You were not pay attention on what Mr. Park said in the front of the class.

`You know, many students here talking about horror story and once, I heard in this school, there was a girl died. But, I didn't really know her name. Ah ram? Tara? Or maybe... Ahra?'

'Yah Han Janeun, stop it!!'

you shook you head literally.

Did I do wrong? You was not really satisfied, why is Myungsoo

“Do you her me?” Mr. Park exclaimed made you back to the reality.

“Bwoh?” you surprised. You looked at your classmates, they all said 'yes' and some of them nodded including Myungsoo.

You was not really know what were they talking about, the just nodded.

****************************************************

Anyeong*wave hands* its me again LEEHEEMIN!!!*cough* sorry^^”. Its my THRID fic and it about 'horror' story. Well I know I’m not really good at this writing but I will try my best to do it>x<. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! Also I need your effort and support by COMMENTING and SUBSCRIBING this story. Don't shy to leave your suggestion or what. I will always wait for it.

CREDIT FOR EXOTIC BABY GRAPHIC SHOP AND SONGLEEJIN FOR THE AWESOME POSTER:DDDD

Please enjoy reading it:))))))))))))))<3<3<3<3<3