I've always loved you.

You Are My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

A month passed... Everything was back to normal. Sulli and Jiyoung became friends, though Jiyoung haven’t completely recovered from the pain Sulli has caused. It was better off that way she thought. While on the other hand, Sulli isn’t that very lively person anymore, but still that cool person who doesn’t let others get worry because of her. She stays calm as if nothing’s wrong, but deep inside she’s deeply heartbroken. While Krystal and Amber has been doing great, for Krys it is still not easy to just let go of her feelings for Sulli, but she still thinks she’s doing the right thing. Will their hearts be able to meet again?

“What are you saying that my bride’s maids aren’t complete?” the soon-to-be Mrs. Lee said.
“Ms. Jung, we’re missing one person. It’s Choi Jinri.” One of the organizers told Jessica.
“omo! Sulli?”
“unnie, Sulli’s still not here?” Krystal asked her sister.
“Yeah... I better call her.”

“Oh? Unnie?” Sulli over the phone.
“Where are you? You should’ve went here with your parents yesterday. You’re totally late Choi Jinri.”
“Sorry unnie. I’m on my way, I just rode a taxi. The flight was delayed, so that’s why. Don’t worry, I’ll be on my way.”
“Everyone is here, Ssul.”
“Just go on without me, I’ll be on the reception. Kekeke.”
“You silly. I’ll be giving you 10 more minutes, Ssul. And if you won’t make it. We’re starting without you, arasseo? So, faster! You’re going to miss the wedding of the year!” Jessica laughed over the phone.
“Yah yah yah! Just... If I can’t make it on time, just start. I’m fine with it. This day’s very important for you. Ok, I gotta go”
“Neh, Take care. Ok? Bye.”

9 minutes has passed.
“Where is she?” Jessica murmured to herself.
“Get ready, Ms. Jung.” An organizer said.
“Ok, I better go.”

“Ahjussi, what’s going on? Why are we stopping?”
“There’s some problem over there. So the traffic’s really jammed.”

“Soojung, Sulli’s still not here?”
“No, Luna unnie. She’s not even answering her phone.”
“Where could she be? I hope she’s fine.”

“Ugh. This traffic’s ruining my day! I don’t wanna miss this event!”

“Ready, dear?”
“Yes, mom.”
*the bride enters the church*

“I guess we’re moving now, miss.”
“Finally. I hope I can still reach the kiss part. Keke.”

“We are gathered here today to witness...”

“We’re almost there...”

“Jung Sooyeon, do you take Lee Donghae as your lawful husband? For richer or for poorer, for sickness and in health, till death do...”

“Ahjussi! On your right!”

“You may now kiss the bride.”

“Call an ambulance!”

“Chukkahae, unnie!”
“Okay pictures now everyone.”

“Here’s the girl’s phone, call the last caller. ASAP!”

“aunt Vic, is Sulli still not here?”
“I’m sorry, Sica... I kept cal---“
“Sulli?”
“What is it, aunt Vic?”

“Where is the girl’s room? Who just got an accident.”
“She’s still on the Emergency Room, ma’am.”

Sulli’s parents together with Amber and Soojung rushed to the ER.
“Are you Choi Jinri’s relatives?”
“I’m her mother! Please let me see my daughter!” Victoria kept on crying and pleading to the doctor.
“I’m sorry ma’am. That’s not possible. You’ll have to wait first. We’ll call you when she’s fine. She’s badly injured ma’am.”
“Come on honey. She’ll be okay. Sulli’s a strong girl and we know that. Stay calm and let’s wait.” Khun tries to calm Vic.
“What is happening now, Amber?” Soojung on the other side is also crying.
“She’ll be okay. She will be.” Amber tries to cheer her up.

2 days have gone...
“She’s awake! Honey, come here!” Nichkhun happily shouted.
“Sulli... I’m glad you’re awake now.”
“Ssul, we missed you.”

“Is she really awake?” Soojung who just came asked Khun who was waiting outside of Sulli’s room.
“Yes she is. And she wants to see you.” Khun smiled at her.

Please log in to read the full chapter