Let's Not Run Away Anymore...

You Are My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Damn, Sulli. Are you really that nervous for your first official date?” 
“Shut up, dad! As if you didn’t felt this before, when you first dated mom.”
“Well—“
“Of course he was, he was sweating like a pig.” Victoria who suddenly appeared.
“Well, of course. Who wouldn’t be?”
“That’s what I’ve been saying, appa!” Sulli laughed.
“Anyway, when are you going to officially introduce her to us?”
“Omma, you already know Soojung. There’s no need.” Sulli who was looking at her reflection on the mirror.
“There’s a need! Now that you two are already dating.”
“Yeah, yeah. Some time.”
“I was really suspicious of you back then, and I guess I was right.”
“About what, appa?”
“I’m your dad. I would know if you like someone. And it’s way too obvious, Ssul. Remember? Whenever I ask you before to just go out with Soojung... You’ll always avoid answering it and your pretty cheeks turn red.”
“Was I that obvious? Kekeke.”
“We’ll be going then, We’ll let you get ready for your date. Don’t do strange stuffs, champ!”

At that right moment, it was Sulli’s very first time being so nervous. Though they’ve been friends for a very long time, and also spending time together these days—but this was different, it was their FIRST DATE. It was really something to get nervous with as Sulli thought to herself.

“Omo! Just what the hell are you wearing Choi Jinri!” The girl with plain shirt and jeans laughed at Sulli who was wearing a red dress. “Seriously, are you really like this on dates?” The girl kept on laughing at Sulli.
“Why? You love red right?”
“I mean, just what the hell you are wearing, while I’m wearing this?” she giggled.
“I was... planning to take you... in an expensive restaurant. Keke.”
“Omo! Go and change! I’ll take you somewhere. Oh! And I’ll be changing into our couple shirt, you should too!”

“Tada! I got tickets for us to The Marionette performance!”
“Eh? The what? Isn’t that boring?”
“No, Ssul. There’s a love story between one of the puppets there. Trust me! It won’t be.”

While on the other hand, Amber and Jiyoung met up once again.
“I don’t like dirty works, Amber. If you’re going to do that, just don’t count me in. All I want is for her to be out of our lives. Go somewhere with her, and never come back, I just don’t want her ruining my life with Sulli anymore.”
- - - - - - -
“So? What do you think about the show?”
“Okay... I admit it. It wasn’t that boring.”
“Fantastic! Where do we go next?”
“Let’s just get our feet done. I’ve been having this dead skin.”
“Great! I know a place! To the Namu Geuneul! Off we go!” 
- - - - - - -
“I heard they’re on a date right now. How irritating!”
“Stay calm for now, Jiyoung. All our worries will be done anytime soon.”
- - - - - - -
“Aigoo~ those fish are jjang!” Sulli who was amazed of how her feet were so smooth.
“I told you so!”
“So, what’s next Miss Jung Soojung?”
“I’m hungry! Let’s eat some fish too!”
“You’re making me sick, Jjung. We just had our feet done by fish, now you want to eat them”
“Just come on! Let’s just eat your favourite seafood then.” Then Soojung continues to drag Sulli to everywhere she wants to go.

They really were happy with each other. They were feeding each other food, goofing around, laughing like there’s no tomorrow. This made other couples looking to be jealous of their sweetness. But when the moment their eyes met, they knew that they had captured ones’ heart. They felt as if their hearts are connected and synchronized at the same beat, as if their hearts are one. They looked deeply into each others’ eyes. That was a moment that made them love each other more and more.

“I love you...” Soojung told her lover.
Sulli was about to lean in for a kiss when---
“Aigoo~ what a sweet couple we have here.” An ahjumma who just passed by, saw the couple. “The Doosan Bears will be having a game later; you better take these two tickets I have.”
“You’re really giving this to us, ahjumma?” Soojung stood up from her seat.
“Of course. You two lovers better watch and enjoy the game. Here” The ahjumma gave them the tickets and left.
“Omo! Did we just get lucky? Dae! Bak! Come on, Ssul! I’ve always wanted to watch a baseball game!”
“You’re really something.” Sulli just stood up and let Krystal drag her once again.

“Doosan Bears scored again!” The fans went wild.
“Okay everyone, it’s time for kissing!” Then a huge screen appeared with the sign “KISS TIME”.

 

 

While every couple were starting to kiss, Sulli and Krystal were just sitting there and didn’t know what to do.
“Do I kiss her now?” Sulli thought to herself.
“Why isn’t she kissing me now? She should be doing the first move.” Krystal thought.
“Should I do it now?” Sulli asked herself while taking a glance at Soojung.
“Just kiss me, damn it!” Krystal pulled Sulli and kissed her.
“Look what we got here! A very passionate kiss shared by this couple. They are our star for this night.” Sulli and Krystal were shown on the big screen which everyone awed with jealousy.

“Aigoo~ there goes that couple. I knew they were the one.” The ahjumma who just gave them the tickets looked at the screen.
- - - - - - -
“So, that was some night.” Sulli shyly said.
“Yeah, guess so...”
“I’ll prepare the date next time.”
“Yeah sure. Keke.”
“So, you better get inside.”
“Okay. Bye.”
Sulli was about to leave. “Ssul!” Then Krystal leaned in to kiss Sulli on the cheek. “Bye!”
Sulli blushed. And all of a sudden she jumped up and down with joy.
- - - - - - -
That joyous night hasn’t still ended.
*heart~ bbiong~ bbiong~ * (Soojung’s message tone)
Ssul: you still awake?
Jjung: yep~ can’t sleep~ how ‘bout you?
Ssul: can’t too~ T_T
Jjung: Wae?
Ssul: I kept on thinking about that kiss~ kekekekeke~
Jjung: same here~ keke~ I hate you~
Ssul: wae~
Jjung: you made me kiss you like that~
Ssul: was it my fault that my lips were so kissable? Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke~~~
Jjung: >.<
Ssul: I love you~ I love you~
Jjung: Promise me you’ll never leave me, Ssul~
Ssul: I promise you that I’ll never leave you, I’ll always be standing by your side.


The next day...
Sulli was wandering by herself on the market. When she bumped into Amber...
Please log in to read the full chapter