When I First Met You

You Are My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

“I’m in love” I said.
I saw this beautiful girl coming towards me. I was crying, because someone took my toy. She asked me why I was crying, so I told her why. Then she kept on caressing my hair, and kept on wiping my tears.
She said. “Everything’s going to be fine, kid. I’ll be by your side. Don’t worry.”

At that day, I could never forget that lovely face. It never was erased from my mind. But it was time to go home. Maybe I won’t see her anymore, and I haven’t even asked what her name is. I was just 7 years old, yet I already fell in love.

“Sulli! Come down here already, it’s time to eat breakfast.” My Vic-omma called me.
“Yes mom, I’ll go down.” I replied to my mom.
“Good morning, dad!” I approached him and kissed him on his cheeks.
“Good morning, kiddo!”
“So, what are you planning to do this summer vacation?” Vic-omma asked me while our breakfast was being served.
“I don’t know. Maybe just play all day and visit some friends’ houses. Why mom?” I asked her.
“Well, there’s a new neighbour. They just moved yesterday. You don’t know, because you were on the park the whole day yesterday, right?” My Khun-appa looked at me raising his left eyebrow.
“Yeah, so?” I also raised my eyebrow looking at my dad.
“They also have a daughter. She’s really new here in our town. Just hoping you can befriend her. She’s adorable, we just saw her yesterday. You should go play with her, honey.” My mom sat beside me.
“Hmm. Okay, okay.” As I ate my bacon.

“I’m done, gotta go!” I took my last bacon, and then drank my milk.
I ran outside of the house. Suddenly I saw someone very familiar at the new neighbour’s house. She was staring outside her window. That girl, I saw her before.

“Yah! Sulli Choi! Are you coming or not?” My friend called me, Jiyoung, she was also our neighbour. We also go to the same school.
“Yeah, coming...” I stared at that girl for the last time then ran inside Jiyoung’s house.
“Good morning, Mrs. Kang and Mr. Kang” I bowed very low to Jiyoung’s parents.
“Let’s go to my room, Ssul.” Grabs my hand and takes me to her room. “So, what do you want to play right now?” I wasn’t listening, for my mind was on that girl. I thought I saw her before. She’s just too familiar. “Yah! Earth to Sulli Choi! Are you listening?”
“Ah. Sorry. I was just thinking of something...” I sighed.
“What? Hey, it’s summer vacation. We should be enjoying it, don’t think of other things.” She then pokes my nose.
“Hmm. Hey Jiyoung. Do you know that new girl in the new neighbour’s house? I asked her.
“Who? Krystal?” She said as she was brushing down her doll’s hair. “Why?”
“So, it’s Krystal...” I whispered to myself. “Nothing. I thought I saw her before.”
“Really?” She sighed.
Please log in to read the full chapter