Choose Me.

You Are My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

It was just months after graduation, and we’re finally back in school to start high school life. I remembered that day, Jiyoung finally confessed to Sulli. I was there that day actually, secretly watching them. My heart almost fell down that time. I just saw my love being with someone else, it was my fault though for being way dumb. I suddenly remember when I first saw her at the park, she was crying that time so I cheered her up. I even told her that I would be by her side and she doesn’t have to worry a thing. For that, it was destined that we became friends. But sadly, never end up being with each other. I wasn’t expecting though, since I also have noticed before of how Jiyoung liked Sulli that much. So I just gave in, since they first met unlike me. Sulli was always the bubbly and cheerful type of person, she was always nice and sweet to me. But I never took it seriously, even though I want to. Maybe best friends are just like that. So the story ends up being me out of her life. When they started dating, I had my distance with Sulli. I wasn’t that sticky to her anymore. So the rumors me going out with Minho, was totally spread around the campus not until he confessed his feelings for someone else, we weren’t really dating and we never wanted people to look at us that way, I never liked him anyway. Minho was just way too obsessed over my cousin, Yoona, she’s on the 11th grade actually. That’s why he keeps on hanging out with me, so that he could go visit our home and look for my cousin. Well, I would also love if they end up being together. Anyway, I also hang out with Luna who’s been my friend since middle school, and Amber the new student who is also from California, and she’s cool to be with. But I still miss Sulli though. Even my heart breaks seeing them together, I still can control my feelings.

So I was eating lunch at the cafeteria with Amber, Luna and Minho.
“Krystal, are you busy tonight?” Amber spoke to me in English, so that no one would understand.
“I don’t know yet, why?” I spoke back also in English.
“Yah! What are you talking about?” Luna bulged in.
“Oh. Nothing, nothing.” Amber said.

I’ve been having this strange feeling when I’m with Amber. Ever since I told her that I liked Sulli for a long time... She was becoming too close to me. She would always ask me out, without letting Luna and Minho know. She was never like that before, but she was still the same sweet Amber, but way to different now. It makes me want to think that, you know. Something’s up, but it can’t be. Well, nothing’s gonna change anyway, my heart still belongs to Sulli.

“Krystal!” Luna unnie approached me as she saw me.
“Oh hey unnie. What’s up? I asked her while getting my books from my locker.
“Amber’s having a party next month, at their house. Her parents are leaving for a vacation for their anniversary and they lend Amber the house. So are you in?”
“Why didn’t she tell me?” I looked at Luna with one eye brow up.
“Well, I was about to. But Luna here just can’t keep shut up.” Suddenly Amber came out of nowhere. “So, are you coming Krystal? I’ve invited everyone I know including our class”
“Everyone?” I asked.
“You’ve never been to the Liu’s residence. They’re house is so huge! You should go Krys!” Luna boasted Amber’s wealth.
“No, it’s just... It’s nothing. Sure, I’ll be there.” Only Amber knew what I was thinking about. So she just kept shut.

After class, “Hey Krys. Can I talk to you?” She grabbed my hand.
“Yeah... sure. Where?” I asked unknowingly. “How about Luna and Min—“
Without letting me finished, she pulled my hand and took me at a cafe.
“What do you want to talk about?” I asked her directly.
“Let’s go out.” It just came straight out of , I knew this was coming.
“What? What are you saying Amber?”
She then held both of my hands. “Krystal, I like you. I like you so much. I promise you, I won’t be like Sulli who just left you heartless. I will love you with all my heart.”

Please log in to read the full chapter