I Don't Know.

You Are My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

“3...2...1....! Happy New Year Everyone!!”

I wasn’t sure what really happened. But it happened. All of a sudden, my heart started beating like crazy. At that very moment, I felt like it was just the two of us. That kiss was magical.
“Jjung... I love you.” As she held my hand.
Those words, those words that made my heart beat even faster.
“...What are you saying, Ssul?” I let go of her hand.
She sighed. “I’m saying... I’ve been a fool. I should’ve told you before.”
I looked at her as if I wanted to believe her.
“Jjung, I’ll be waiting for your answer. “ Then she left.
I was still frozen, unknowingly what just happened. Was it a dream? Did Choi Jinri just confess to me? Is this really happening? Am I really going to cheat on Amber? What about Jiyoung? Ugh. These questions keep questioning me.

A few days later...
“Yah! Soojung-ah! Wake up!”
“later, mom. Give me 5 minutes.”
“Mom?!”
I turned around to see who it was, and yet it was just my annoying big sister. “Oh unnie. Sorry, thought you were my mom. Well, give me 5 more minutes.” I covered my face with the blanket.
“Oh, just wake up, Krystal. You’re going to be late.” She kept on kicking me, well I just gave up.
“Arasseo. Arasseo. Aish. Why do you have to be harsh?” I stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

*the bell rang*
“omo. I’m gonna be late. Where are they anyway? Aish. I gotta go.”
“Krystal...” someone pulled my hand.
“...Amber...”
“I’ve been texting you and trying to call you.”
“I’m sorry, I was just busy. We gotta go, we’re late.”
“No!” she got angry. “You’re my girl friend. I should know what you’ve been doing. Were you with her?” She gripped my hand tighter.
“Amber...”
“I told you. I wanted to spend time with you before New Year’s Eve, but you never came. I waited for you. I tried calling you, you wouldn’t answer my calls. I should’ve at least known what you were doing without me.”
“I’m sorry... I’m really sorry. I should’ve told you.”
“Next time. Please tell me...” She pleased me.
“Yes... We gotta go now.” I pulled her hand and we ran to our room.
“Ms. Jung & Amber Liu, just what were you doing? You’re late.” Mr. Beom said as we entered the room.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Beom. It was my fault. Krystal have nothing to do with us being late.” She bowed to Mr. Beom.
“I don’t want this happening again, okay?” He looked at us. “Okay, take your seat now.”
“Psst. Sorry I already went to the room. I thought I was late, so I went immediately here.” Luna unnie who was also my seatmate told me.
“No, it’s okay.” I smiled at her and took out my book from under my desk.


Sulli’s POV

I was staring at her as she entered the room with Amber. I guess they got into a fight, I could see it in her eyes. Was it about me? Hmm.

“Hey.” A blonde-haired girl approached me.
“Omo! Unnie!” I stood from my seat and hugged her. “You’re here? It’s been so long.”
“Yeah. You really grew. I can’t reach you anymore. Keke.” She patted my head.
“Let’s sit. So, what brings you? Are you looking for Jjung?”
“You still call her that.” She smiled.
“Yah, I do.” I smiled back.
“Well, you heard right? I’m really getting married!” She showed off her engagement ring.
“Yeah, she told me. Chukkahae Sica-unnie!” I hugged her again.
“Thank you, Ssul. Well I just wanted to see you clearly. You never come out of your house. And whenever I come to your house, they say you went out. I just miss you, Ssul. ” She smiled. “I hope you can visit our home some times, just like before.” She stood up. “Okay, I’ll go ahead.” She waved goodbye.
Please log in to read the full chapter