More Kisses?

These guys~

I was just looking around and Soohyun came closer.

I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see what was happening. I felt his hands on my shoulders and his breath closer to my face. Then, I felt him take the pocky from my mouth and how his lips pressed agianst mines. He backed up and I opened my eyes. After that I looked at Katie who was watching with joy.

"Um.. Are we done?" I asked the MC

"Of course not, there's more," MC said

"Oh great.." I went next to Katie and Dongho moved to Soohyun. Katie looked at me to see if I was okay she poked my cheek.

"What's the next game?" I asked worried.

"We're going to have to feed each other BUT,…" She paused.

"B-but what.."

"It has to be from the mouth" She smirked at me. I face palmed myself. Then, I looked at Katie who seemed to be happy to be kissing Dongho in different ways. I turned my head and saw Soohyun laughing with Dongho like nothing happened. I must be freaked out for no reason then.

"Everyone! Break time is over, SECOND GAME is starting" the MC said.

"God please save me" I said in my head.

---------

Soohyun PoV

"Just give the 'GIFT' to Katie," I smirled at Dongho while walking to go back and countine the second game.

"But.. I feel weird too" He put his head down.

"Come on, you're Shin Dongho," I nudged him.

"I AM!.. Okay I'll do it tomorrow," He made a positive face. "Anyways.. You know the second game you have to feed each other with food," He countined.

"WHAT?! You didn't tell me anything..." OTL. 

"This was Katie's idea,"

"Uh.. Why?"

"She said you are Michelle's first love and you gave her first kiss,"

"Omo.. I didn't know that but, she also likes Hoon and Kevin"

"But, after today she'll realize she likes you more"

"Oh"

We arrived and Dongho ran to Katie. Michelle got to sit on the same table as her so I walked my way to her and sat down.

"We have to feed your partner.. CHOCOLATE" Katie said

"READY.. START" The MC yelled through his microphone.

~~~~~~

Katie's PoV

I picked up a chocolate piece and put it in my mouth but, had some space for Dongho to eat. Dongho got closer to me I felt my heart skip a beat~ He touched my lips while taking the chocolate out.

"OMO~ Dongho's kissing me" I said in my head.

"END OF SECOND ROUND" MC said.

~~~~~

My PoV

"Soohyun.. he's a good kisser he took out the chocolate fast." I mummbled softly. I couldn't help but blush.

I felt someone put an arm around my waist. It was Soohyun. He seems happy.

"So.. Do you know what the third round is?" I asked kind of worried.

"Mmm.. Nope, lets ask Katie and Dongho,"

"What's the last round?" He asked.

"You have to get the gummy inside your partners mouth" Katie giggled while being cuddled in Dongho's arm.

I felt scared so, I just thought of other stuff like.. Purikura. Nothing worked.

I went to get cotton candy, it was really fluffy.

But, before I could eat it the MC told me last round is starting. I felt butterflies in my stomach. The lady put the gummy in my mouth and the other girls.

This time we had to wait and be timed on how long it takes to take the gummy out of your partners mouth.

It was Katie and Dongho's turn and then it would be me and Soohyun. What's going to happen?

------

Katie's PoV

"Here we go Katie, last round," I said in my head. I saw Dongho come close to me and then MC said start!

Dongho put his lips agianst mines and tried to get the gummy he moved his tounge around and finally got it.

"WOW!! YOU GUYS GOT 0.06 SEC! NEW RECORD!!" MC had a huge smile on his face.

"Katie, I want to surprise you tomorrow okay~" Dongho smiled and hugged me tight

"Okay Dongho.. Then I'll surprise you tomorrow too," I couldn't stop smiling.

~~~~~

My PoV

My heart couldn't stop thumping. The more Soohyun got closer the more it would thump. Soohyun made it so quick I couldn't tell if he even kissed me.

"OMO.. NEW RECORD 0.03 sec" The MC had a huge grin on his face.

Everything was done me and Soohyun won so we got chocolate and a free camera as prize. Me and Katie waved bye to Soohyun and Dongho and went up to Katie's room.

"Oh god.. Next time I invite guys I like I'm not taking them with you" I teased at Katie

"You liked it" She poked me.

"I guess? We have schoo,l let's hurry and sleep"

"Haha okay~" We took a shower, brushed our teeth and went to sleep.

------

NEXT DAY

We got up and got ready. After that we walked to school as usual.

Once we got there Hoon grabbed me and took me to the roof of the school.

"H-Hoon.. What's going on?" I said worried.

"Just listen to me" He gave me a warm smile.