Boys Who Confess

These guys~

"You have to kiss.. HOON" says Eli "H-hoon um.. o-okay" I go close to Hoon and we kissed for about 3 sec. His lips were soft and warm I looked down and just ignored it happened. "Okay Kevin your next" says AJ. I look at Kevin while he spins the bottle it landed on Katie,

Katie looked up "I pick dare" she says laughing. "Hmm I dare you too hug Dongho for 12 sec" He says while looking at Dongho funny. While Katie was hugging Dongho for 12 sec I couldn't stop thinking about kissing Hoon but, on the other hand there was Soo Hyun who also likes me and Kevin who's really kind.

AJ spins the bottle next so then it lands on Eli, and he says he wanted dare. "YO! you got to kiss Kiseop's cheeck" He starts rolling on the floor laughing a lot and I start to giggle a little too. When Eli kissed Kiseop's cheeck I couldn't stop laughing so I went to go to the kitchen and get water "Hey how come your not in the game?" Hoon says behind me. I turned around and look at him.

"Uh H-hoon I just went to go and drink something is that okay.." I say looking down He comes closer to me then hugs me I look up at him. "Hoon.. why are you hugging m-me?" I blush slightly. He hugs me tighter "Because I like you" He stops hugging me then kisses me "Let's go back before they worry okay" He smiles "Ah.. right" I walk behind him.

I sit back down then Hoon and Soo Hyun sits by me agian as usual. "Kiseop spin the bottle everyones back" Soo Hyun says excited. Kiseop spins the bottle and it lands on Kevin "Um.. I choose.. Dare" Kevin says smiling. "Okay.. You have to kiss Katie and Michelle for 5 sec each" He smirks.

Kevin looked really shocked so he kisses Katie and me and then he starts scratching his head avoiding it like it never happened. I think to myself why do I keep getting kissed by these guys. I look at Soo Hyun and wonder if he's jelous because I kissed Hoon and Kevin. I was the next person to spin the bottle so when I did it landed on AJ "I want truth" he smiles cutely. "Is it true that.. If you liked a girl you would confess your love to her?"

Then all the members look at me nervously. "Well I really don't know but I would love to tell her someday" I smiled at him "That's good" Kiseop says smiling cutely trying to do aegyo. "Ehh it's getting late we should sleep, Hoon were do we sleep?" Kiseop and Kevin says. "Over here in the living room haha" He laughs hard.

"Bleh fine" Eli says I go outside for a while "Gahh!!.. Stop liking so many guys!" Right when I was going into the house Kevin calls me, So I walk to Kevin "What's wrong Kevin?" I asked worried "You know how you told AJ about telling the girl he likes that he likes her" He says slightly blushing while looking down. "Mhm why?"

I say looking at him puzzled. He walks closer to me and holds my hands "I like you.. but, I also like your friend Katie I told her and she said she kind of likes me too". My heart pounds a lot.. "Kevi-" He stop me from talking by kissing me agian "I should go.. Don't tell anyone I told you this only Katie ok?" He smiles then walks away.

I rush to the house to see Katie "OH GOD!" I said to her "Did Kevin tell you he likes you too?" She says "Y-yeah" I look down "But, Hoon also says he likes me too" I say to her while shaking her shoulders. "Hehehe Dongho said he likes me too" She blushes "Really that's good" I smile at her

While me and Katie were walking to go inside I get a text I check it Message From Soo Hyun: Are you going to sleep? Me: I'm about too~~ How come? Message from Soo Hyun: Uh.. Let's talk tomorrow okay? Me: Okay~~ Goodnight <3 Message form Soo Hyun: Night^^

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and I was the first to wake up but the last to sleep.. I went to see Soo Hyun sleeping "Aww he's so cute sleeping" I said softly I sit next to him and caress his hair. I hear a vibration it was Soo Hyun phone it showed the message for 5 sec it said: Aww Soo Hyun I had fun~~ hope we can have a date agian? ^^

I look at Soo Hyun "So what you said to me was a lie?" I walked away from him crying a little "Ugh.." I go to the backyard and try to ignore everything I heard someone walking and it was Soo Hyun I tried to act like he wasn't there.

"Good morning" he smiles at me "Yeah" I look down "You saw the message didn't you?" He looks at me "H-how did you know?" I said surprised. He holds my hands "Because I was up when you were up, Don't be jelous I didn't even take her to a date she just wants to date me" He smiles.

"Michelle come over here I need help" Say Kiseop "Ah.. okay" I hug Soo Hyun then leave "What's up Kiseop?" I asked "I need help with this Tv can you help me?

"Oh sure.." I went to help him but, when I got to try and help Kiseop carry the Tv I slipped. Someone caught me? It wasn't Kiseop because when I opened my eyes he looked really worried.. Who was it?