Prom?!

These guys~

Hoon came to me and Katie with paper in his hand and a big smile. He showed us the paper and it said "Prom on friday".

Me and Katie looked at each other weird

"I didn't know there was prom!" I said surprised.

"Me too" Katie was daydreaming when she said that. I made a weird face and looked at Hoon

"How did you get this? And prom is in three days aish.."

"This girl was handing it out so, I wanted to show you"

"Oh I see.." I went walking straight to UKISS table. Then I saw girls crowding them especialy SooHyun, Kevin, and Kiseop but, When they saw Hoon they went running to him too. I felt jelous when there around SooHyun, Hoon, and Kevin. Kiseop hardly talked to me so I didn't really have feelings for him.

-------

"AISH!" I yelled and threw my pillow at the wall.

"Hey calm down.." Katie said while texting someone I bet it was Dongho because she kept blushing and giggling.

"I don't have a date though.. Well I guess I could skip prom like last time"

"Don't do that!"

"Why not it's a good idea" I said while rolling on the bed.

"UGH.. Your so blind"

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you see its SooHyun!!" She said with an annoyed face.

I looked at her weird. "Eh?"

"SooHyun was your first love right.. So it's him" She giggled.

~~~~~

SOOHYUN PoV

"Hmm.. should I ask Michelle?" I said in my head. I looked to see what the others were doing.

As usual Dongho texting Katie, Eli and AJ playing video games, Kiseop laying down, Kevin and Hoon thinking about what to do for prom.

I went to walk outside and then, Hoon, Kevin, and Kiseop followed.

"Soohyunnie~ We have an idea how we choose our dates" Kevin said excited.

"Really? Okay tell me."

"Whoever impresses Michelle wins her for date to prom" Kiseop said.

"So.. we have to win her heart?"

"Only for prom" Hoon said.

Then we all scatered to think about what were going to do.

-----

My PoV

So it was Wednesday and Katie was walking next to me to school.

We arrived and I didn't even sleep because Katie pushed me off the bed when she was sleeping.

Dongho ran to Katie and moved her to the side

"Hey why did you move Katie!" I glared at him.

"Because of that" He pointed and SooHyun, Kevin, Kiseop, and Hoon ran to me.

"What's going on?" Katie asked

"They're going to win Michelle heart for prom," AJ and Eli said while they giggled. I was getting confused. Katie grabbed my arm and we ran to first period.

"What else will happen.. Is there going to be more people" I sighed.

"Who knows" Katie patted my back I saw SooHyun come and sat next to me. I tried to avoid eye contact and act like I was writing notes.

"Can we meet afterschool?" He asked.

"Um.. Sure.... But, Katie has to come because we planned on going to Purikura," (A/N: Purikura is a japanese photo booth were you can decorate photos you took~)

"Great! Me, You, Katie, and Dongho" He smiled widely I smiled back.

It was afterschool me and Katie were waiting for SooHyun and Dongho to come.

"I can't wait! Michelle, this is more better idea to bring Dongho with us," She was in Lalaland~

"Look there coming" I pointed.

We were all walking but, Katie and Dongho were acting lovey dovey and holding hands. I was really happy that she's dating someone who loves her for her.

~~~~~

We're almost at purikura and I was more ahead of everyone. These guys walk up to me and ask if I was alone and stuff. I got so annoyed and countiued walking.

"HEY! WE ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!" One of them said. He almost grabbed my hand SooHyun saw so he ran and held my hand.

"Don't run away from me I got worried honey~" He said.

"Lets go and find another, boys" And then they left.

I looked back. Katie and Dongho were running trying to catch up. Thet were far, far behind.

"Thank you SooHyun,"

"No problem, We should keep walking since we're almost there," He smiled. I nodded my head and I noticed we were still holding hands. I blushed a little.