Concert #2

These guys~

As Ukiss walks onto the stage I couldn't help to not be fangirling over them right now. They looked really good as I looked at Katie she couldn't keep her eyes off of Dongho when he walked up onto the stage I was giggling a little because it looked kind of funny. I heard the MC speak. He was announcing there song that there going to sing.

MC:Ukiss will be singing Neverland and Believe.

The MC went off the stage and they were singing I was so amazed there super good I was smiling so much too. Right when I was going to look at Katie to see if she was still looking at Dongho but, I lost her in the crowd I couldn't find her then I thought "Aish.. maybe she went a little bit more foreward to see Dongho. I went more further and still no sign of Katie I got so worried. I took out my phone and saw 2 message it was from Katie.

 

Message From Katie: Hey were are you? I lost you D:

Message From Katie: I'm in the front row.. Come over here quick!

Me: Ahh okay.. -_- You got me so worried!

Message From Katie: Sorry

 

I went to the front row still, No sign of Katie now I got really worried. I didn't really pay attention to the concert so I just stop and watched it for a while, Soo Hyun's voice is so amazing I couldn't stop watching him sing. Then I looked at Kevin he had an angelic voice, I looked at Kiseop he was also a great singer but, he hardly sang so I looked at Hoon.

His voice was kind of like Soo Hyun's but, his wasn't as powerful as Soo Hyun. I looked to my right and found Kaite and Dongho looking at each other like they were the only two on earth. I walked to Katie and scared her.

"BOO", "AHH.. you scared me! Finally you found me" She said joking around kind of "Dude you were the one who walked away from me becuase of that I hardly saw the concert but, that's okay as long as I know your okay" I patted her back. "Ah.. sorry" She scratched her head while laughing awkwardly.

The concert ended and we had back stage passes we showed the security guard he let us threw the back I ran straight for UKISS I hugged all of them and Katie only hugged Dongho and they were being lovey dovey "Get a room you too" Said Kiseop. Everyone started laughing, I went to check my phone and it had 1 missed call

"Who would call me right now?" You said to yourself it was a number you didn't know You walked to Katie did you get a missed call from a random number? Katie took out her phone she was surprised we both got the same number who called us. Katie told UKISS we had to go to the bathroom for a while.

"Who do you think it was.." I got kind of tensed up "I have no idea.. A prank call probably?", "Mmm.. your right I guess" I kind of sighed. We walked back to UKISS but, there were these 12 girls crowding them I got kind of jelous they were holding hands, hugging, taking pics with Soo Hyun and Hoon the most Katie saw other girls touching Dongho acting sweet and all "Katie you okay?"

I asked worried "Yeah as long as they don't kiss him I'm fine with it I guess" I could tell she was lying. "O-okay" Right when I walked to talk to them me and Katie got another phone call. "You answer it Katie" I said scared "Uh.. okay" She got her phone and answer it "Yeobosaeyo" She made it seem like she wasn't speaking english. "What's the person saying?"

I said looking at her, "It's stupid" She hanged up her phone "It was something like Your going to pay for hanging out with UKISS!" and all" She seemed pretty angry "Wow.. let's just go to them" I said. "

 

 

Katie's PoV

"That was really an unusually call.. Why would it be like that are the people aiming for me or Michelle GAHH.. I can't tell Michelle she'll get worried I keep it to myself for a while and investigate to see what's going to happen next." I said in my head. "Katie you okay?" Dongho asked worried, "Yeah don't worry I'm really fine.. You guys did an amazing concert I really loved it".

I smiled at him. He hugged me tight but, I couldn't stop thinking about that call "Katie just ignore it for now try to have fun" I said agian in my head, "Dongho let's all celebrate with ice cream", "Yeah sounds good" He smiled and told the others. We all went to the ice cream store.

"Katie something's up what is it?" Michelle asked while eating her ice cream "I should just tell her" saying in my head "Michelle.. I think someones trying to hurt us because were close with UKISS "REALLY?" she says worried

"Yeah don't tell anyone for now", "O-okay." Michelle says. We all went home but, I went to sleep over Michelle's house because she lives way more closer to the school.

 

My PoV

It was tuesday and Katie slept over I was kind of sad to find out someones trying to hurt one of us. Katie woked up and got ready I did the same. We both walked together and so far nothing happened everything went smoothly until, first period.. Mi Jin was looking at me and Soo Hyun talk she looked pretty angry I tried to ignore Katie even noticed too.

"Are you okay?" Soo Hyun asked worried, "Not really.. but, it's okay" I said trying to smile, "Oh okay, Did you like the concert yesterday" He smiled big "Yeah I totally loved it.",

Every period went by so quickly I walked with Katie to lunch then someone approached us.