Purikura Day~

These guys~

Me and Soohyun still holding hands made me blush a lot now. Katie saw and she smiled then, countined giggling with Dongho.

"Wer'e here!" Dongho said exicted

"Hurry guys, let's take pictures~" Katie said and ran inside with Dongho. Soohyun opened the door for me. "Ah~ He's so sweet" I thought in my head.

"Michelle, me and Dongho are going to take pictures first together okay?" Katie said

"Haha okay.. I'll t-take pictures with S-Soohyun I g-guess" *NO! I stuttered* I thought.

Katie and Dongho went into a booth together. Then me and Soohyun did the same. I felt weird being alone with Soohyun, just the two of us in a booth but, this should be fun~.

I put the money in to take pictures and then we were taking pictures. I could here Katie laughing with Dongho because they made funny pictures I guess.

"Soohyun, lets make a heart" I tried not to make it sound weird.

"Haha, sure," He seemed happy when I said that. It was the two last pictures we were going to take so, we made a heart and then we put arms around each other shoulder and made aegyo faces. We decorated it and got out of the booth.

"You guys are so slow" Dongho giggled.

"Yeah you are" Katie also giggled and picked up our pictures "WOW! YOU GUYS MADE HEARTS AND HUGGED" She started getting hyper.

Dongho went to look at the pictures. He looked at Soohyun and put a grin on his face. "OMO hyung! Are you guys hugging?!" Dongho started teasing.

I picked up Katie and Dongho's photo. Then I started laughing so hard and I showed Soohyun. He started laughing too.

"Katie~~ You guys made kiss faces to each other and funny pictures" I laughed agian.

"Hey Dongho, what are you doing?" Soohyun pointed to the photo were Dongho did a fail attempt of trying to hang upside down on moneybars.

-------

Dongho PoV "Katie thinks its cute," I pouted cutely.

"Of course I do," Katie kissed my cheek.

"Michelle lets go take our pictures now," Katie and Michelle went into a booth. I heard more laughing.

I looked at Soohyun he was just looking at him and Michelle's pictures they took.

"You really like her"

"Of course.. She's different too," He smiled.

"Haha okay Hyunnie"

I saw Katie and Michelle come out the booth.

"GUYS! LETS GO TO LOTTE WORLD" I said and begged.

"Thats a great idea," Katie said. Me and Katie went walking first and I held her hand while walking.

"Hmm.. Should I give her present now?" I thought.

"Dongho~~ Are you okay?" Katie said with concerned face.

"Of course" I kissed her cheeck.

~~~~~

Katie's PoV

"Ah! Dongho.. He kissed my cheek" I said in my head. I couldn't stop blushing so, I turned around to see what Michelle and Soohyun were doing.

They just kept holding each other hands and nothing else.

"Shin Soohyun make a move already" I mummbled softly so no one can hear. "Dongho let's go more ahead" I said

"Okay" He smiled and we ran to Lotte World.

"Shin Soohyun.. You better make that move," I said in my head.

-----

My PoV

"They ditched us agian" I made an annoyed face.

"Well you can't blame them, they're in love," Soohyun smiled.

I smiled at him.

We were walking in silence and found Lotte World. So, we went inside trying to find Katie and Dongho but gave up so we just went on rides. It was fun I never seen Soohyun so happy.

This little girl comes up to us. "Eonnie, you have an handsome boyfriend" Then she faced Soohyun "Take care of her oppa," The little girl ran away giggling.

I looked at Soohyun, kind of.. happy that she said that.

We finally found Katie and Dongho there playing the kissing game. The MC went up to us and insisted we should play too. I froze up inside but, walked up next to Katie.

"Did you tell him we're dating?" I said annoyed.

"Maybe~ Maybe not" She giggled.

The lady put pocky in all the girls mouth who were playing. I faced Katie in fear but she made a look that ment 'You'll thank me later'.

~~~~

Dongho went to Katie and was already ready to take the pocky from Katie. Then, Soohyun also came to me ready to move the pocky from my mouth.