Date?!

These guys~

Kiseop's PoV

Damn.. Hoon why are you always in the way?

     ~Flashback~

Right when Michelle was about to  fall there was Hoon already there who caught her. I frozed up a bit, was I jelous because I didn't save her first? No it couldn't be she was just my friend. Then why do I feel like this I never had this feeling around anyone before so, why i sit happening now?? I look at Michelle "Hey are you okay?"

I said worried "Um yeah but, who is this that saved me?" She turned and had a surprised face it was Hoon. "Hoon why are you up?" She asked. "I woke up from hearing you and Kiseop talking looks like when I came down it was the right time that I caught you right?" He chuckled. Then he took her inside holding her hand seriously, Why is Hoon like this?!

        ~End Of Flashback~

I should keep it to myself I probably over reacted anyways.. While I was walking I saw Kevin and Dongho telling Katie to date one of them I hid behind the wall and tried to see what's going on. "Please why don't you just date me and not Dongho?". "Or choose me I'll be a better boyfriend to you" Dongho said holding Katie's hands.

"How about I choose who I like more when I go on a date with you guys and then at the end I will make the decision how about it?" Katie smiled. Oh great I have another jelous feeling.. I like her too??

 

Katie's PoV

Ahh~ my hearts pounding so fast I'm so happy. I went to find Michelle and she was talking to Hoon I made an excuse to make her come to me so we could talk. "MICHELLE!!.. Dongho and Kevin asked me out and I get to choose who I like the most and date him" She blushes. "Really?! That's great" She smiles widely "Yeah".

"When is it going to be?" She asked being happily, "Today at 7.. But what if I'm not ready to date anyone I mean I like them equally" I said kind of worried.

Message From Dongho: Michelle can you tell Katie to meet me in the backyard now? Thanks^^

Me: Uh okay~~ she'll be there right away :)

Message From Dongho: OKAY!! :D

"Katie, Dongho wants to see you now in the back" She laughs. "Okay.." I walk to the backyard and I saw Dongho waiting for me with a flower in his hand. "Dongho..". "Ah your here" He hugged me tight.

"Why am I here?" I look at him curiously. "I can't wait anymore please say you'll date me" He gets on his knees and gives me the flower "D- Dongho I..".

He got up quickly and kissed me. "Will you?". I couldn't help but like Dongho more so I said yes but, I felt bad for Kevin so, I talked to him and he understood.

 

My PoV

Wow I couldn't believe Katie's dating Dongho I was so happy for her it was time for me and Katie to leave Hoon's house so I went home and Katie went home. It was monday agian I got up, got dresses,

went to Katie who always waited for me and we walked to school. Everyone was crowding the middle hall I asked this guy whats happening

"You didn't here? Hoon, Soo Hyun, Kevin, and Kiseop are talking this girl that they like and say that she will be theres." I looked at Katie super freaked out "Uh-Oh" she says I run to first period and Soo Hyun came early too.

"Soo Hyun, are you Hoon, Kevin, and Kiseop..". "You found out already.." He asked "Um yeah" "It's okay don't worry I'm going to protect you okay?" He smiles gently. "Uhh.." Couple of periods pasted already and it was lunch.

"Katie protect me" I said scared. "But, Kiseop didn't say he liked you" She says confused. "Your right" I also say confused. We sit at the table then the Ukiss members sit by us agian. I thought to myself

"Shizz.. I'm in trouble Hoon puts his arm around me but, Soo Hyun pushes his hands and puts his on me then, Kevin and Kiseop do the same. Everyone starts staring "ELI, AJ, DONGHO.. help me" I mouthed.

But they didn't do anything so, while there trying to put there arm around me I sneak under the table and sit next to Katie "HELP ME!" I whispered in her ear. "GUYS!!" Katie yelled at them. "Have you noticed she moved to me? Anyways why are you guys doing this?" Katie glares at them.