Different Personality

These guys~

While I was watching Hoon, I sat down and waited for him to do what he wanted.

He was going back and fourth grabbing something. I looked closely it was a guitar and a teddy bear.

He took the guitar and started singing 고마워 그리고 사랑해 (A/N It means "Thank you and I love you" This is one of the songs from his solo career Pure & Love) He has an amazing voice, I knew this song. When he finish he said before being in U-Kiss he had his solo career and that was one of his songs.

"Hoon.. I didn't know that, You made good songs back then~ I think it's amazing" I said smiling.

"You think?" He also gave me a smile and he handed me the teddy bear. I took the bear and before I could ask him why he gave me it, the bell rang for us to go to class.

While I was walking I hugged the bear tightly and sat down, humming to Hoon's song. Katie looked at me.

"Where did you get that...?. OH! Soohyun right?" She said excited.

"Uh.. no.. Hoon gave me it," I countined cuddling the bear.

"Really?!.."

"Yeah he also sang me a song.. I want to go to prom with him,"

"What about Soohyun?"

"AH!! S-Soohyun I forgot about him. Katie.. I think I like Hoon and Soohyun now," I sighed.

"Aish.." She went to her desk mummbling about stuff.

Soohyun came and sat down. He saw my bear and looked at me curiously.

------

Soohyun's PoV

"How did she get that?" I said in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it so, to take my mind off of it I decided to sit somewhere else for now.

The bell rang and it was lunch, I saw Hoon smiling a lot.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked

"I think I won Michelle to take her to prom" He smirked

"WHAT?!" Kiseop and Kevin said at the same time.

"Yeah so.. I'm going to eat now," Hoon said awkwardly and walked to the cafe.

~~~~

Kevin PoV

'Now that Hoon did that I'm going to have to step up my game,' I said in my head while trying to figure out what to do. "I GOT IT!" I said and ran to class ignoring lunch.

I got everything set up now all I have to do is wait for the right time to do this.

~~~~

Kiseop PoV

"I'm going crazy," I slammed my head on the table.

I looked up Kevin was smiling, Hoon had his victory face, Eli amd AJ were eating like bosses, Dongho ready to give Katie a surprise, and Soohyun looking stressed out as usual.

"Man.. You guys are stupid" Eli said laughing.

"WHAT.. How?!" Soohyun, Kevin, Hoon, and I said at the same time.

"It's eaiser if you just ask her.." AJ said

"DUH!! Whoever she wants to go with she goes with," Eli added. They both nodded their head like bosses.

-----

Dongho PoV

"I never seen almost all my hyungs like one girl.. This is actually funny" I said in my head. "OMO!!" I stooded up quickly.

"What's up?" Kevin asked.

"I need to give Katie's gift" I giggled and walked away to find her.

I walked around and finally found her. I ran as fast as I could to catch up with her.

"Katie~ Time to get your present," I covered her eyes.

"Dongho you don't have--" I cut her off by kissing her lips. She was blushing a lot.

'She's cute blushing' I said in my head.

Then I moved back and kneeled down to ask her to prom.

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Dongho~♥ Of course" She helped me up and hugged me tightly.

~~~~

My PoV

I saw Dongho ask her to prom, it was adorable.

Then, I was wondering "Why can't someone ask me to prom normally?" I sighed and started walking to my next class.

"Michelle~ Can I take you somewhere quickly?" Kevin asked.

"Mm.. Okay" I smiled while walking with him to a classroom.

"I'm not good at this but... will you go to the prom with me?" Kevin made an angelic face.

"Kevin.. I--"

I heard three boys yell "STOP!"

I turned and it was Kiseop, Hoon, and Soohyun out of breath from running here.