Attractive Boys

These guys~

Ringgg ringg~~ 

My clock rings "I can't wait to get to school" I said then I got ready I looked outside to see if Katie was there waiting for me and she was

 so i walked downstairs rushing out to see her "Bye mom i'm leaving" i said to my mom "Okay have a good day at school" my mother said

. When I got to katie she was looking at her phone as usual "KATIE" I shouted She looked and saw me "Ah hi Michelle" Katie said. She

looked prettier today than usual "What's up?" I asked while walking besides her to school. "Didn't you hear? There's going to be these new boys at our school today." She said.

"Really?! No one told me anything.. Oh were at the school already let's see what these guys look like" I smiled widely.

When we walked into the school all the girls were crowding something "Hey what are you guy doing?" i asked to one of the girls.

"All the girls are waiting to meet the new guys there a band and theres seven of them" She said. I looked at katie excited

"We should go to math already we won't be able to meet them now" Katie said. "Aww okay.."

When i was going to math i suddenly lost katie I looked around to find her and I said "hmm.. maybe she already went to math she is a fast walker and is never late to any class"

Right when I was thinking about if Katie was in class or not i accidently bumped into someone.

I looked to see who the person was.. it was a guy who i never seen before he has light brownish hair brown eyes and a good looking face. I got up and apologized "Hey I'm really sorry.. Do you need help getting up?" I said while putting my hand out to him.

He got up quickly and said "Uh no it was my fault I wasn't paying attention I'm sorry" He walked away after that.

"WOW he's really hot" I rushed to math class "Katie Katie Katie i met someone well actually bumped into someone he's really hot"

I said smiling a lot. "Really? What's his name?" she asked. "Um.. i really don't know to tell you the truth" I said to her looking kind of sad. "Aish really well you might see him at lunch" she said.

"True" I went to go and grab my notebooks sitting by myself because Katie had a partner assigned from the teacher.

I couldn't stop thinking about him then all of a sudden someone walks through the door It was the same guy I bumped into!

The teacher told to the whole class "He's a new student named Soo Hyun.. Shin Soo Hyun become friends with him" Our teacher smiled.

SOO HYUN PoV

Oh.. Its that girl I bumped into today I turned to the teacher "Excuse me but, were do I sit" The teacher pointed to the seat next to the girl I bumped into I smiled at the teacher then sat by her.

She's pretty cute I faced her "Hi I'm Soo Hyun what's your name" I smiled at her. "U-uhh my name is Michelle" she said slightly blushing while smiling back. "So looks like we meet agian right?" I laughed "Yeah" she also laughed.

I looked around the class and as usually all the girls looking at me day dreaming about me dating them and all. The bell rang and I had to go to my next period while I was walking I couldn't stop thinking about Michelle and how she smiled and acted normal around me.

"SOO HYUN~" I looked up and saw Dongho calling me "Ah hi Dongho" I said. "Who's your next class" he asked "Uh this one right here social studies" I said pointing to the class while looking at him. "Really?!  Me too" he said smiling widely.

"Haha let's sit together okay?" I smiled back at Dongho. "YES! I always sit next to you haha" He joked around. When I got in the class i sat down right next to the window and Dongho sat next to me.

This girl comes up to me and gives me a piece of paper then she walked away smiling. I went to look at the paper it said Soo Hyun~ I really like you can we date? My name is Cathy. Here's my number and it had her number on the bottom of the paper.

Dongho looks "Woah your always popular with the girls" he said laughing "HEY I don't like it okay?" I just left the paper on the table. After the bell rang it was lunch "DONGHO SOO  HYUN" I heard 5 guys yell our name it was Hoon, Kevin, Kiseop, AJ, and Eli.

"Whats up?" I asked "Nothing lets get to lunch I'm hungry" Kevin said "Yeah me too" Kiseop added to kevin sentence. "Okay let's go" I said when we walked up to the cafeteria I saw Michelle and this girl she was sitting by "Guys let's sit by those girls" i pointed "How come?" Eli said "Because I want to know that girl better" I told them.

"WOW there both cute they seem to be my type of girl" Said Hoon and the others. We grabbed our lunch and sat by them I sat next to Michelle "Hi Michelle" I said smiling widely "Hey Soo Hyun.. What are you doing here?" she said while she smiled back. "Were U-kiss the seven member boy band by the way I'm Hoon" He winked at me. "

Who's your friend?" I looked at her friend "Oh that's Katie" She smiled widley.

My PoV

I was so surprised when Soo Hyun sat by me and Katie I took out my phone to check my text but, it was nothing "Hey can i see your phone?" Hoon asked. "Yeah sure.."

I gave him my phone "I'm going to put my number in your phone if you have a problem call me okay?" He smiled then gave my phone to each member in there band.

"I don't need it" I said while looking at Katie freaked out. "Aww lunch is over we should get going Michelle let's talk agian" Katie said "Byeee let's talk agian" i smiled while walking with Katie.

 "OH MY GOD THERE HOT" I said to katie while smiling a lot. "I know right I like Dongho and Kevin what about you? She said blushing slightly.

  "Your blushing hehe~ and.. I like Soo Hyun, Hoon, and kind of Dongho" I said While I got to class my phone vibrated I sneaked it out and read it..

Message From Hoon: Hey you want to come to my house on saturday with your friend? Soo Hyun and them are coming so you should too ;D

I texted back: Suree~^^ go to go class remember haha~~ Message From Hoon: Okay bye :D

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was saturday me and Katie went to Hoon's house and when walked in it was so big and cool. "Katie i'm going to be in the backyard okay?" I said She looked at me "Uh okay" she went to talk to Dongho.

When I went into the backyard the there was a pool I walked around it but, something scared me so I closed my eyes and right when I was about to fall in someone caught me I wonder who it was....