Engagement?

I'm a Princess ?!?!

Baekhyun's pov.

''She's so beautiful.. the way she smiles.. is just so overwhelming, i can't take it.. i just want to kiss her soft, plump looking lips of hers..'' baekhyun thought to himself. ''I'm so glad im going to be marrying her.. she's different from the others. she's amazing, beautiful, smart and full of life.'' he thought again taking a good look at you. while you're still dazing off viewing the wonderful garden. 

Your pov.

You turned towards baekhyun, giving him a warm smile. You catch him staring at you with love in his eyes. and you can't help but ask him why he was starring with such a stare..

''baekhyun-ah.. why are you staring at me like that?'' you gave him a little smile.waiting for an answer.

'' Yaah!" you lost patience. baekhyun snapped out of it. and gave you a little cute smile and walked towards you.  

He planted a romanitc kiss on you, which took you by surprise. You stood there wide eyed, and you then fell for his trance, letting you lips melt into his. 

Baekhyun pulled away from you, " I think I.. I love you.." taking you by surprise again you gave him another kiss. wrapping your arms around him. and his arms wrapping around you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day.

You woke up from your sleep, still laying in bed thinking about what had happened yesterday with you and baekhyun. You just kept smiling to yourself. You got up out of bed and done your daily routine, You've gone downstairs to eat breakfast with your father and your brother but they aren't there. You thought it was weird. You went out to the garden and you saw Baekhyun sitting on the stone bench. 

he walks up to you. you stood there dumbfounded. 

"eottoke?" you said  He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring and said 

" Kim Hyojung, Will You Marry Me?" he looked nervous anticipating your answer.

You welled up a bit holding in your tears you answered with a big "YES" happily jumping into his arms. He puts the ring on your finger. he gave you a kiss. and wiped the tears that ran down your face. 

"don't cry, it'll ruin your pretty face" he said wiping them and smiling. You looked up at him, and smiled from ear to ear. baekhyun, pulled you into a warming hug, and then cupping your face and kissing your forehead. '' I Love You, Kim Hyojung"  he whispers softly into your ear making you blush and run into the house. 

" Yah, chagiya!" he yells jokingly running after you. 

You saw your best friend hyorin finally after you and baekhyun's proposal. You ran and hugged her having not seen her in a long time " hyorin-ah!" You yelled jumping into her arms. "Yah! Can you not be so loud" hyorin stared at you. "Mianhae, I just missed you so much" you looked at her giving her one last hug before you and her walk into the guest room to catch up. Baekhyun walking in after the two of you smiling at how beautiful you are, Your father and sehun walk into the house giving baekhyun a warm hug. 

"my son in law did you finally break it to her?" your father asked baekhyun pulling away from the hug "nae, abeoji." baekhun answers with a warm smile 

"now, were finally brother in laws after all these years of friendship" sehun says with joy putting his arms around baekhyun. You were so into catching up with hyorin you didnt even notice your father and brother walk into the house, you got up from the couch "wait a bit" you told hyorin smiling. You ran up to Sehun giving him a huge hug, "OPPAAAA!!" sehun bounced back a bit from your hug, but he was happy to see you and hugged you back "yah, hyojung-ah you can back off a little.. you're hugging me a little too tight'' sehun saying grasping for air at the same time.

you pulled away and just blankly stared at him."waeeeeeeee, i missed you" you said pouting. " seriously, it has only been a couple hours..." sehun gave you a confusing look. Baekhyun grabbed you by the waste, which took you by suprise. he turned to your father and sehun, "we will be having a wedding soon, have your schedule clear for us" baekhyun says with a huge smile you hit his arm lightly, causing you to blush at what he said. Your father just chuckled at the both of you."when you do have the wedding, make sure im the first to know" your father said smiling and walked off. sehun on the other hand got on his phone and already told the other 10 friends to come and stay in the palace until the wedding day. You looked at sehun. " Oppaa! really?? did you have to be in such a hurry?" you looked at him with pouty eyes. "yes, baby sis. the boys aren't doing anything since their schedule is free, why not?'' he continued and lifted up his phone back to his ears and walked out of the palace. hyorin walks up to you both smiling "im going to head out now, i have something i need to do. annyeong!" she said waving to you and baekhyun walking out of the palace. 

"cho.. chagiya.." baekhyun turns and looks at you lovingly. 

"waee.?" you answered with all smiles. 

" Do you want to go dress shopping?" he smiled and cups your chin. making you blush wildly, with excitement. 

" YES! lets go now!" you said cupping his face, pulling him out the palace. Baekhyun just lovingly laughs at your cuteness. 

 

____________________________________________________________

wooh! back again! wow its been forever, but im determined to finish this story! sorry for my readers!! MIANHAEEEEEEE hope you enjoyed this story!