WHAAT !?!?

I'm a Princess ?!?!

''APPA!'' you yelled so loud the whole palace can hear you. The last thing you wanted was to be married to an annoying bug, following you around all the time. 

''hyojung-ah, this was decided way before me. Your grandparents wanted you to marry. They told me to have you marry the Next Pr-'' Your dad got cut off by baekhyun running to cover his mouth. 

''ah..haha! father in law. can i talk to you real quick.. This waay.'' he dragged your dad outside of the palace into the garden. 

''father in law! i told you not to say anything about me being a prince infront of her. I don't want her to know yet!'' 

''Eo? aah.. I forgot. mianhaae~. huhuhuh.'' he was laughing weirdly. so baekhyun just stared at him in a weird way..

''okay.. i just wanted to REmind you again. Don't screw it up Your Highness! or else she wont fall for me.'' baekhyun walked away. 

''omo. this kid is telling me what to do. tch! haha, thats the son in law i want'' he then walked back into the palace.

''Yah! baekhyun! what did you tell my father?'' You yelled arms crossed.

''nothing.. Anyways i need to head home.'' he walked away from you and suddenly stopped. and turn around.

''Annyeong!'' he said really cheesily and did a kiss goodbye. 

''eeeew! Leave already!'' you mehronged him. and he walked out.

your father walked into the living room. You unfolded your arms and you glare at your dad. he walks in and looks at you, when he saw you glare at him. he tried to avoid your looks, and your questions. so he tried walking towards the stairs that led to his room. you just stare at him.

''Appa!'' you yelled, and your dad stops instantly.

''i just found out im a princess, and that you and oppa are my family, and you want me to marry?'' 

''hyojung, its for your own good. And it was planned way before you were born. He's a great kid.. shall i set up a date for tomarrow? that's a good idea isn't it.'' he walked away smiling and laughing. you perked your heads up hearing the word date.

''A..Appa!'' you tried calling after your dad, and try to convince him to not let you go on this date.

''aish, jinjja! how am i suppose to go on a date with baekhyun..AISH, jinjja!!'' you smacked your head multiple times. thinking how stupid the situation is.

>>>> 

Early morning you were woken up at 8 o'clock in the morning. The main maid, introduced herself when she walked in with your clothes prepared in her hands. ''good morning, your highness. i am the main made that will look after you. ms. Jung im-nida.'' she bowed and setted the clothes on your bed, and walked out. You didn't want to get up today, but you have alot to do so you force yourself up. and walk into the bathroom to shower, and brush your teeth. You walked out and slipped into your clothes that was prepared for you. It was a light coral colored sleeveless dress with a black and white polka dotted lace, and a skinny strip of bow tied across your upper waist. You had heels to go with it. and a darkish chained strap purse to pull the outfit together. 

when finished changing, the make-up and hairstylist came in to prep you up. You were suprised you had your own make up and hairstylist. 

you sat infront of a HUGE mirror and make-up was all layed out on one side and the other was hair supplies and a whole bunch of curling,straightening irons etc.your light brown hair was being softly curled and make-up lightly applied. You looked beautiful with or without make-up. something called natural beauty. You were ready for the day. you were about to go downstairs but your phone rang. you ran towards the phone ringing on the bed. you picked it up in a hurry without even looking who called.

''yobeoseyo?''

''annyeong, yeobo. you missed me?'' you hear an annoyingly familiar voice and knew exactly who it was. your facial expression went from cute, to annoyed.

''who's your yeobo? and no, i did not miss you.'' you made a fist and pretended to hit the phone.

''guess, what today is!'' his voice became like a little kid.

''. . .''

''answer!'' he demanded

''no, im hanging up!'' you clicked end call. and smirked to yourself. you stuck your tongue out at the phone. ''pabo'' you said afterwards and walked out of the room.

 you were on your way to the kitchen when you saw your brother walking in the palace. You eyes widened and you ran to hug him.

''Oppaaa~!'' you smiled hugging him making him jerk back a little and patted your head.

he chuckled at your sudden reaction. ''eo, annyeong~'' 

''oppa, are you better now? are you still hurt?''you pulled away from the hug and grabbed his arms scanning his body if he was still hurt.

''im better now'' he smiled '' don't worry ok?'' you gave him an eye smile.

you dragged him into the kitchen and your father was sitting there drinking tea. 

''appa!'' his head perked up.

''oppa's home!'' you smiled widely. ''ah, haha. my son!'' he grabbed sehun and embraced him in warm hug '' you did good,son.'' they both pulled away taking their seats.

the food was being set on the table. while you were sitting in your seat totally zoning out. thinking about the marriage, the date, your adoptive parents and your school. Your bestfriend also. Sehun looked over at you, and tried waving his hand across your face but you don't blink at all. he chuckled at your cuteness, and exchange glances with your dad. sehun thought it would be fun to mess with you, because he knew what you were thinking about. 

sehun walked over to your side and yelled ''Baekhun-ah!' you came out of your trance and stood up really quick.

you realized baekhyun wasn't there and saw your brother and father laughing. ''Oppa! Appa!'' you pouted sitting down arms crossed. 

''mianhae, you were zoning out that's why..but do you like baekhyun? huh? hmm?'' he teasingly said.

you paused at his question..''no, i don't like him! that annoying boy!'' you made an annoyed face. Sehun and your father knew you developed feelings for baekhyun,because you obviously gave it away.you were still pouting.

''eo? baekhyun-ah?'' sehun said and got up.

''ha ha, that's not funny oppa.'' you looked up at your brother and followed where his eyes were looking at. 

You saw baekhyun, and after him was 10 handsome looking guys.. 

_____________

 

oooh, ''10'' handsome looking guys. i wonder? haha. I finally update! sorry for a short chapter, i just had to stop it at 10 handsome guys. LOL.

I missed writing for you guys, so next chapter will be more interesting :D because I author-nim has a plan. OHOHOH! 

i am evil when it comes to these things.. Anyways. I want to hear more from you guuuuuyss! 

comment<3 comment<3 comment<3 pleeeeeaase!

&&&&&&&& don't forget to SUBSCRIBE <3