Who is following me?! First meeting...

I'm a Princess ?!?!

Intro:

You are a normal girl living in a normal house. You have 2 parents that love you so much and a younger sister.  BUT those aren't your real parents, you don't know who your parent's are, nor where? You don't even know if they're alive or not. That crosses your mind almost everyday. You have a bestfriend you love and care for so much you trust her with all your heart. Hyorin. she has charm and she has a nice side to her. You don't know that she's there to protect you. You think nothing of that.

_____________

Early Morning, You woke from your sleep by the beautiful bright sunlight shining through the windows. You got up and rubbed your eyes. (yawning and stretching). You looked over at the clock next to your bedside. and sreamed ''OH MY GAAWD!'' your parents were up and your mom was cooking breakfast, while your dad was reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. they heard your scream and both looked at each other and smiled.

''hyojung-ah, must have forgotten the time'' your mom and dad giggled. 

You got out of bed as fast as possible. ''Omo! im going to be late!'' you ran to the bathroom and hurriedly brushed your teeth and washed your face.etc. You slipped on your school uniform and ran downstairs. Your family weren't really that rich but the home is decorated very modernly nice. You said hi to your mom and dad. Your little sister came downstairs also.

''Unnie! your really loud sometimes.'' she walked over to the fridge and pulled out some water. 

''ah, mianhae. i was rushing. eomma, appa im going now'' you gave your mom a kiss on the cheek and your dad too. You walked to your sister and grabbed her head and kissed it. you walked out and were on your way to school.

You were enjoying the beautiful sunny day walking down the street and the school was straight ahead..when you felt like someone was following  you. You turned around and thought nothing of it. Hyorin saw you and ran towards you. 

''hyojung-ah!'' hyorin called out looking cute in her uniforim as usual. You smiled and waved at her. You two were walking together to school talking about random things. until hyorin also felt like you both were being followed. she took a glimpse at the corner of her eyes and saw a man with a cap over his head, covered, she felt as if she had to take you away as soon as possible. so she acted like she didn't see and pulled your arm.

''pballi !! were going to be late for school!'' hand still gripped around your arms running like crazy.

''aish! Rin-ah! i'm getting tired.'' You slowed down and you both were right infront of the school gate.

''we made it.'' hyorin fixed her backpack strap and went into the school.

You just looked at her with exhausted eyes. and gave her a bit of a glare. all hyorin does is usually giggle at you.

You both walked into class and took your seats. What you didn't know was the guy that followed the both of you was a student in your class. A boy. he looked really sophisticated and elegant. But you really didn't pay much attention to him, you don't even notice that he is in your class.

''hyorin-ah, want to go eat some dukbokkie after school ?''

''mmm.. Arasso, i was craving some earlier anyways.''

''keudae? after school by the front gate i'll wait for you ok ?'' You made an ''ok'' sign  with your hand,

hyorin agreed and also made the ''ok'' sign with her hand and smiled.

Finally school was over and you were waiting by the front gate for hyorin. You checked your watch and she was being 10 minutes late.

''aish, this girl what's taking her so long..''

the boy that was stalking you two earlier was also by the front gate. Of course he knew that you wouldn't see him there so he just stood there acting like a normal student. You saw hyorin running up to you.

''yaah!! what took you so long! your 15 minutes late!'' you glared at her.

''mianhae.. something came up so i won't be able to go with you today. is that okay ?''

''arasso,arasso. Kah! i'll walk home.'' You bid goodbye to each other and you walked away going down the street to your house.

The boy was following you and you would feel that someone is following you.. You would always turn around but he would be hiding somewhere. You were beginning to get scared. so you picked up your pace and walked a little faster. You reached home and ran inside the house. You put down your bag and peeped through your front window. You saw no one. 

''it couldn't be anybody. maybe i'm just thinking too much..''

you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pink vitamin water. you were opening it, when your little sister katie snatched it from you.

''unnie! the pink one is mines. it's my favorite flavor.'' she drank it.

''yah, dongsaeng-ah! i was going to drink that.'' you glared

''arasso, arasso! here!'' she handed the drink to you and you smiled and grabbed her head and kissed it. Then you walked away happily drinking the vitamin water.

''aish, this unnie. always kissing my head''

You layed on your bed thinking who could the person that you thought was following was. you thought over and over again but you just don't know.

you went to wash up and it was beginning to turn dark. You got out of the shower and dried your hair. You wanted to go to school a bit early because you were scared that the person might follow you again. so you fell asleep.

Early morning you awoke, around 6 in the morning. You did your regular morning routines, and slipped on your school uniform.  Your parents were still asleep. so you decided to grab and orange juice and headed out to school. You were walking down the street and drinking your juice at the same time when a black expensive looking car parked beside the street next to you. You just looked at it suprised and kept walking kind of slowly.. until.

''Kim Hyojung-ssi !'' a handsome looking guy formally dressed, got out from the car and walked up towards you.

You stopped in your tracks and turned around slowly.

''neh?'' You looked kind of nervous.

He walked right infront of you and kneeled. 2 knees on the floor not even caring whether his pants were to get dirty. You were shocked by a rich looking guy like him is kneeling infront of you head bowed. You tried to get him to stand back up, but he wouldn't budge.

''I'm sorry but can you come with me somewhere. You have to be there.'' head still down and kneeling.

''neh? go with you?'' Your head tilted and you didn't know what to answer him with.

'' please, i beg you. It's an urgent matter. I must confirm something and you have to be there to confirm it for me..'' he was anxious about your answer.

You first made him stand up, because someone like him begging and kneeling to you, You felt uncomfortable. He stood up and looked at you with sincere eyes. You were amazed at how handsome he was. his skin, perfect, his eyes, perfect, his clothing, sophisticated and well, perfect. that's all you managed to think of.

'' are you willing to go with me ? i promise a person like me will not hurt you in any way. I have manners. I will assure you that you will be safe and not in any harm. all you need to do is come with me and  confirm something really, really important.'' He held out his hands to asisst you to the car.  and well for some reason you really trusted his words, and took his hands and went into the car. you noticed that the driver was driving pretty far. and you felt kind of scared.

''umm.. where are we going?'' you asked the guy.

'' you'll see, look were here.'' You turned to face the front and you saw huge gates opening. the driver drove in a little more and you saw a HUGE beautiful palace.

''omo!'' your expression was priceless.

'' this is my family's palace. is it beautiful?'' he asked and then gave you and elegant smile.

The driver parked infront of these huge open doors and small steps leading up to it. You got out of the car and there were people appropriately dressed for their jobs. infront on each side left and right standing with their head straight foward. You were amazed.

the maid later went up to the guy and said.

''Your Highness, your father has arrived.'' he nodded. Your eyes widened in shock . '' Your Highness?! . . . . Your a PRINCE ?!!'' you thought your were about to go crazy and faint but you held yourself.

''yes, i'm the prince.. of korea.'' he smiled.

You just stood there dumbfounded. and a man in his about 40s walks down  the steps and when he saw you. he walked up shocked and He grabbed hold of your shoulders

''Princess.. it really is you.'' he kneeled and started to cry.

You stood there shocked by the word princess.

'' i am truly sorry, really i am.'' he reached out his hand and grabbed yours still on his knee's.

''sorry, but what did you just call me?'' you wanted to confirm again that he had called you a princess. 

'' princess, please don't be angry. i tried.i really tried''. he was so overwhelmed that he found YOU the princess of korea that he fainted. 

His bodygaurds took him into the palace and you didn't know what to do, what to think. You just didn't say anything at all. 

while standing out infront of the palace , the prince was trying to get you into the palace. Once he grabbed onto your hand.. then ''BANG!!'' he got shot with what looks like a  handgun. the loud bang rung in your ears and you came back to reality and saw the prince on the ground. EYES WIDE. The maids and everyone called out for the prince, the body gaurds spotted the shooter and ran after him. while you were crying for some reason, you cried really hard. and tried to help him up. the maids also helped everyone went into the palace. You were scared for him.  The main maid called the ambulance to come.

while the ambulance was on their way, you tried to wake him up, You felt as if he was really close to you. and so you kept crying. he was trying to tell you something.

''p..p..princ..ess.'' he was breathing really heavy in between.

''neh?! im right here.'' you went closer to him.

''your my...my.. s..si...'' that's all the words he got in before he fainted.  You tried calling out to him, but he wouldn't wake up. You were still crying the ambulance came right on time. and put him on a gurney. the bodygaurds went into the emergency truck with him.

You were sitting on the floor knees up to your eyes and crying as if you lost someone special. You don't know why you were crying so much.  and for someone you didn't even know..exactly.. The main maid called you

''Your highness..'' you were still crying..

''your highness, please go up to see the king. he wants to see you'' You lifted your head up slowly and got up, You followed the maid up to the king's room.

''You called for me?'' You sat on the chair next to his bed.

''princess..Your a special person, you know that?''

''neh?'' you were confused as to how you were the princess. when you don't even know the bloodline of your real parents?

''ah...the prince, he was going to tell me something. he said ''your my s..si..'' and then he fainted just like that and i don't know what it's suppose to mean.''

''keudae.. i guess it's time to tell you your story then..'' you thought what story? and gestured that you were going to listen.

''princess, You are the REAL 100% princess of korea. just like prince sehun. Sehun, is your REAL brother. You both are bloodline of the royal family. The only reason you didn't know until now, is because we were protecting you. You were about to be taken from us and we didn't want that. so we tried to hide your identity and we picked the best 2 people that would watch you with lots of care.. Your adopted father and mother.'' You were being hurt. by the story you were seperated from your real brother for 19 years.. Your tears were falling because you failed to hold them back.

'' Your adopted father and mother agreed to take care of you for us and look at you raised so beautifully and unharmed. Now it's time that you are old enough to live in the palace and take your role as princess of korea and protect the palace and its people.'' you lots of questions.. so you asked away.

''who were the people trying to take me away?'' the people who was trying to take you away was your. . . . . Real. . . . 

Mother. 

 

 

____________

 

Did i do a good job? Or didn't i? I know it's kind of bad huh?

im sorrrrrry! huuhuuhuhuh  D; but can you still make this author feel happy and subscribe? yees? noo?.. k - .-