shocking news!

I'm a Princess ?!?!

''My..my.. Mother ?'' You were happy, sad, and confused at the same time.

You were happy that your mom was still alive and sad that she had left you. Your were confused as to why would she want to take you away.

'' why would it matter if she would take me away or not? she's my real mother isn't she? so why couldn't i go with her?'' You wanted to yell but you calmed yourself down. and breathed.

''Your mother, is a very cruel person. she left your brother to die.. until i had the bodygaurds go find him. she isn't what you call ''mother''. You see...hyojung-ah.. I the king am your father. Your REAL father. I had to take you away and have someone else raise you for me because of that bad women. She wanted to take my inheritance and take over the palace as if she's some kind of witch, oh don't get me wrong she is a witch, a wicked one too. She needed you my only daughter to gain that. If she were to have you in under her watch and if she were to find you, You'd probably be dead by the time she gets her money,''

This time there was no fighting back the tears, you let it roll down your smooth skin.  You had a mom and a dad.. But after what you heard you don't even want a mother like her. You want your one and only adopted mom only. You thought of how your own Mom would leave your older brother to die.. You were built up in anger. You wanted to get back at your mom, but Your mother doesn't know that you're anywhere near korea. so that's good.

''Your High-...'' You cut yourself off before saying anything else.

'' A.. . . Appa..'' You called out To your father. You liked the feeling of finally calling out to your real father. You had tears rolling down, but these were tears of happiness.

'' . . .'' Your father was shocked you had accepted him and not be angry.. His tears were also rolling down his cheeks.

''appa, mianhae, I put you in so much danger.. please, don't hate your father or your brother.. eo?'' he looked up to the ceiling after saying those words and cried.

''appa! im not angry nor do i hate you both..i can't believe my family is royal... and is right infront of my eyes. '' you paused 

''i want to live in the palace with you and oppa.'' 

''hyojung-ah, are you sure? don't forget about your adopted parents they might be hurt .. let  them off easy ok?'' 

''appa don't worry..get some rest im going to go see oppa.'' you left the room.

Once you stepped out of the room, back against the door. you cried.. you couldn't believe anything. the fact that your mother is out to get you, or is she..? 

________

im sorry this one HAD to be short. because it didn't update my chapter.. I lost what i wrote because of all this attack thing going on, on asianfanfics. To be honest i was mad because i couldn't write for you guys.. -____- curse you attackers. I WILL PROMISE to write a better and longer one for the next chapter PROMISE! ... but did you guys read allkpop lately? Did you read about T-ara? what did you guys think? I thought it was a ridiculous matter. i don't get why they would do that to her.. DISAPPOINTING!