Feelings? & the boys.

I'm a Princess ?!?!

''Baekhyun?'' you looked at him as to why he's here. 

''No way? how are you guys here?'' sehun got up and greeted those 10 boys. 

''annyeong haseyo your majesty'' the 10 boys greeted your father. You were just confused, and stood there. 

''ah, annyeong. come boys come join us.'' your father gestured for them all to sit and eat with you and your brother. 

baekhyun walked over to you and grabbed your hand pulling you towards the boys. Sehun walked over and put an arm around your shoulders. 

''guys, this is my little sister. Kim Hyojung, Princess Hyojung''  You smiled at them all. ''a..annyeong'' You were kind of nervous because they're beautiful faces shocked you. You never knew there can be such good looking guys out there. 

the boys all smiled and 2 seconds later..

''BWOH!?!?!?'' all 10 of them said. Your head shot back a bit by their sudden change of action. 

''P..princess.....?Hyojung? THE ..princess?'' A light blondish haired boy with a face of a little teenager said. 

''Yes, THE princess hyojung. MY little sister.'' sehun giggled. 

''waaah, daebak.'' all 10 of them said 

from oldest to youngest baekhyun introduced them to you. 

''This here is Xuimin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, & lastly Kai.'' 

''annyeong!'' you put up your hand and smiled lightly. your mood was flipped to an even happier mood making baekhyun confused. He never saw that side of you. You never greeted him like that when you two first met. He was kind of jealous, not even ''kind of'' REALLY jealous. The 10 boys stood there in awe, because of your beautiful, cute smile. ''waaah, princess.. Your smile is really bright and cute'' Tao complimented. 

''Kumawo, Tao-sshi'' you smiled back at him. 

''ah! come on guys, come eat with us'' you gestured for them to sit. You were walking to your seat when baekhyun pulled your arm. you flung back a bit while everyone was choosing where to sit. ''yaaah'' you almost yelled. 

''why don't you ever smile cutely at me? why did you smile like that to them? eo?..eo ? answer!'' baekhyun's face turned all baby like and he had made a pouty face. You saw that he was being a little kid and was getting jealous, so you decided to play around and get back at him for teasing you.  

''i don't have to tell you. i smile, when i smile, Ok?'' you made an ok sign and walked over to your seat. ''aisssh'' bakhyun said under his breath. He took the seat next to you. baekhyun saw that Luhan took a liking to you. so he was getting to the point where he was going to announce that his fiance was you. but he kept it cool. The chef  was placing food onto the table and all of you guys were eating away. Baekhyun kept trying to feed you, sehun and your father would just giggle to themselves and stayed silent holding in their giggles. Luhan was looking at baekhyun with envy, but he couldn't do anything because you were the princess. 

You looked at baekhyun in a caring way because he kept trying to feed you and make you smile. You just went along with it, whenever you looked at baekhyun you felt butterflies. Of course you wouldn't tell him that, he would go crazy. You picked up your chopsticks and shoved vegetables in baekhyuns mouth. You giggled and started to eat away. 

''yaah'' baekhyun mumbled chewing his food. You gave him a cute smile. 

''did you just cutely smile at me?'' baekhyun said in suprised. 

''eo.'' you answered picking your food up to your mouth. but baekhyun grabbed your hand and made you feed him the food you were going to eat. 

''yah! i was going to eat that!'' you reached for your water and drank it. baekhyun just continued eating his food and giggled to himself. 

''alright, i have to go attend the royal meeting i'll see you another time'' your father saying as he got up from his seat. 

''appa, im going to tell my adopted parents today.'' you smiled and slightly it turned into a frown. 

''keudae.. take baekhyun with you. sehun you can spend time with your friends today. im allowing it.'' he smiled and walked out. 

baekhyun had this huge smile plastered on his face. You looked at him in disgust. and tried to walk away with out him looking.

''yah! let's go together!'' baekhyun runs towards you. You just continue walking. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D; Sorry Guysss!! I have been gone for so so so so sooooo long D; Mianhae!  

starting now i am going to keep up with my stories !! Forgive meeee!! Loook at him he's pouting :/