too sudden.

I'm a Princess ?!?!

You and beakhyun walk to his car.

His, really really clean silver Bently continental gt. A really expensive  car. Your mouth dropped a little when you saw it but you shook it off and went into the car while Baekhyun holds the door open for you like a gentlemen. You just looked at him and he smiled. You sat into the passengers seat and he drove off to your adopted parent's house.

''stop the car!'' Baekhyun reacts fastly and pulled the car over. You just looked at the person walking on the sidewalk with their head down. ''I think i know her..'' you said a little unsure.

''bwoh?'' baekhyun looked at you confused and then looked at the girl walking.

You got out of the car and ran after the girl, Baekhyun following behind.

''Jogiyo!'' You yelled running up to the girl, her head still down. You tried to look at her face, and you lifted her head up.

''OMO! Naeun-ah! what happened to you?! why is your face like this?! who did this to you?!'' you were twirling the girl around and checking for any further injuries. Baekhyun stood there still confused scratching his head a little.

''..Unnie..'' she starts to sob and starts crying into your arms. baekhyun's eyes wide. ''Unnie?!'' he thought in his head. ''hyojung and her are sisters ?!'' he looked back and fourth at you two.

''shh, don't cry. Mianhae.. i left you for too long..''  you turned around to baekhyun. '' she's my little sister baekhyun, her name is Naeun, Kim Naeun.''

''ah.. annyeong haseyo, naeun. My name is Baekhyun.'' she looks at baekhyun and nods her head in respect.

''Let's go home, naeun-ah. eomma and appa must be worried sick'' she stood quietly looking at the ground, you pulled her into the car and baekhyun drove off.

You all got to the house, and you and your sister walks through the house gate first..

''unnie.. i.. i have something to tell you...'' naeun still looking at the ground.

''eo? what is it naeun-ah?'' you're confused at her sudden reaction.

''eomma.. eomma and appa..''

''wae?''

''unnie.. when you were gone. eomma, appa and i got into a really bad car accident.'' the thought of hearing car accident, shot you right at the heart. You started to well up in tears but you didn't want to think too far. You let your little sister explain.

''these scars and injuries you see now, are from the accident. i was the one who wasn't injured so much from that accident, but..''

''waae?! what is it?! where's mom and dad?!'' you couldn't take it anymore, you grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

''eomma and appa are in a coma.. and the doctor said they don't know when they are going to be awake. The doctor is starting to lose hope for them. it's been a week since it happened.''

that's it you broke down, your tears went against you and started to roll down.. your sister sat at the door steps and started to feel guilty and cry.. all you can do was stare off and fall to the ground. with warm tears streaming down. unable to stop.

''hyojung-ah...'' baekhyun started.

''hyojung-ah.. ireona..'' baekhyun pulls you to your feet. ''kajja. let's go to the hospital.''

you stared at baekhun and gave him a hug. baekhyun froze from your sudden action.

''Kumawo..baekhyun. Nomu Kumawo..'' your still full of tears. You walked over to your little sister.

''naeun-ah. ireona.. don't blame yourself for this eo? from now on you'll stay with me, ok?''

You all got into the car and drove off to the hospital. You followed your little sister into the room your parents were in. You didn't want to go in you didn't want to see their state, you were nervous and scared. There it was.. Your parents lying next to each other on their own beds. You mother on the left, father on the right. with wires everywhere. You started to well up again. Baekhyun saw that you wanted to cry. So he stepped up and bowed a 90 degree bow to your parents and greeted himself.

''annyeong haseyo, eomonie, abeoji.'' he walked infront of you go greet your parents. tell them what you wanted to tell them.

You just stare at him, and mouth a ''thank you'' to him. baekhyun smiles at you. you walked up to your father first.

''appa.. how are you? have you been well when i was gone? i want to tell you and eomma so much but i'll wait until you both are awake and concious.. I don't want to rush things..Eomma..Appa.. pogoshipo. nomu pogoshipda, I am sorry i wasn't here when this happened to you. I'm sorry i wasn't there to prevent this from happening. Mianhae..'' tears came flowing down.

'Unnie.. the doctor wants to talk to you.'' you took a glance at your parents before you walked out into the hall.

''ne?'' you asked.

''Your mother and father.. they.. they won't make it. I'm sorry.. From the beginning when i was saving them from blood lost, they didn't have a lot of blood donors. so.. i'm sorry. were going to have to pull the chord.. whenever you're ready, we'll pull the chord for you.'' the doctor walked away. 

You stood there and thought about what the doctor said for a while. tears flowing down, your breathing became heavy and you couldn't stand the thought of losing your parents. You finally walk into the room..

''naeun-ah, eomma, and appa won't make it..'' You try so hard to hold in your tears so your sister would stay strong and not cry neither. You try gulping down your words.because its even harder for you to tell your little sister the bad news.. But you have too. Baekhyun just stood there and stared at your weak expression. he wanted to just run up and hug you but he kept his ground.

"were going to pull the chord.. when we both feel as if were ready.. do you hear me naeun-ah? for eomma and appa.. eo? please stay strong.. we have to do it.."

''andwae, you can't do that.. Unnie andwaee~!'' Naeun bursts into tears and is crying so hard it hurts you to look at her.

You turn away to avoid her painful crys.. but you have to comfort her.. You wipe your tears and it up and turned to your little sister facing her. You gently put both hands on her shoulder and you gently grab her head and pulled her in for a tight hug. You were thinking to yourself, and you now have to take full responsibility of your sister. 

''shhh...naeun-ah.. it's alright..just let it out. I'm right here.. I will always be right here, do you understand.. i won't ever leave your side.'' you gently her hair. while baekhyun can't take seeing you hurt anymore, he walks up to your side and puts his arm around your shoulder pulling your head to lean on his shoulder. 

''don't hide all your feelings.. let it out sometimes.. cry when you need to. don't keep it bottled up inside.'' you look up at baekhyun and tears were flowing down, but you gave him a warm smile.

________________________________________________________

 

aigooooooooo~ i feel like i lost all of my writing imagination. TT.TT

Mianhaee its been like years.. literally. i will update, i promise. starting now!