Oppa & Baekhyun?

I'm a Princess ?!?!

The main maid walked up to you.

''your highness. The car is ready..this way.'' she led you out to the car. 

Bodygaurds surrounding you so no more accidents could happen. You got into the car and were on your way to see your brother. 

You were thinking on your way there, what you would say to your brother, what will you ask? You were mostly thinking about how your mother left him to die..

You wanted to ask him about that, but at the same time you don't want him to be bothered..You thought you should just keep it to yourself. 

'' your highness, were here.'' one of gaurds opened the door and again surrounding you. 

You went up to the royal floor where your brother was admitted. You knocked on the door and went in.

You saw him laying there staring out the window..Your tears started to well up but you did your best to hold it back.

''O..Oppa..'' You broke the silence.

''mm? eo, hyojung-ah. come here, sit down.'' he gestured for you to sit next to him.

You nodded and went to sit next to him.

''gwaenchana..? mani apa?'' You held his arm.

''ani, im not hurt. Im fine. don't worry ok?'' He gave you a warm smile.

'' oppa, mianhae.'' You looked down.trying your very best to hold your tears in.

''wae-yo? why are you sorry?''

''ah, you got hurt because me and...'' 

''and?'' 

''ani-ya.. its nothing. eo! , appa let me move into the palace with you both'' your brother knew you wanted to say something, but he shrugged it off because he knew that it was hard for you to let out.

You both were talking about each other's lives and how his role of the royal family is really hard to attain and he also said its going to be hard for you too.

Just when you both started to share funny stories, someone walks in.

'' SEHUN-AH! ~'' the person sang walking in.

'' eo? i know that voice'' your brother said. 

''SEHUN-AH! yah! gwaenchana?'' he walked towards your brother with a big smile. 

''yah! can you be any louder?'' your brother said turning his head towards you.

'' who's this? she looks like she cried for days. hehe'' he joked 

You looked at him with a glare. ''Aish, this guy is so rude! but he's handsome and cute'' You thought.

''yah! she's my little sister!'' your brother flicked him.

''hyojung-ah, this is my bestfriend Byun Baekhyun, and Baekhyun this is my little sister Kim Hyojung'' he introduced you both.

''annyeonghaseyo'' you said bowing your head.

''annyeong! you don't have to be formal with me. im not into being formal all the time.'' He gave you a big smile.

''eo, arasso.'' you said ''This guy, he's too.. he's something. i just don't know but his smile gives me butterflies for some reason''  you thought. 

Your brother and baekhyun was talking about things they usually talk about, they always have bets with each other and it makes you laugh. You thought of your brother kind of more on the serious type, but you were wrong he jokes and he's a normal guy. He can be serious when it comes to the palace. but other than that he's fun to be around. and of course you don't have any memories with your brother. Or don't remember any..

''Oppa, im going to go get tea. i'll be right back.'' You got up and walked out.

''yah, she looks really cute. I can't believe you guys are actually having us marry each other.'' baekhyun said right after you walked out. 

''it's not me, its my dad. He wants you to protect her as her husband. if it were me, i won't let you go near my little sister you freak. haha''  sehun joked and was serious at the same time. 

''bwoh? why not? But..Sehun your my bestfriend?'' baekhyun said faking a sad face.

''andwae! your not my bestfriend! . .  Your my brother in law!'' he laughed

''Assa! i knew you'd agree. To be honest your sister is super cute'' baekhyun laughed

You were on your way back to the room, and you heard them laughing. ''wonder what they're so happy about..?'' you thought

You pushed open the door and walked in. They were still laughing. You walked in a little closer, the two not realizing how close you were to them.

You stood there sipping on your coffee. unit baekhyun turned his head a little towards where you were standing. And you had a blank face on.

He cleared his throat and crossed his arms. Your brother also cleared his throat. 

''ah! hyo-jung, is this for me? thanks!'' baekhyun took the coffee out of your hands and drank it. 

''yaah! that was mines, plus i already drank it.'' you glared at him

''eo, jinjja? that means were practically kissed'' he continued drinking it. You made a disgusted face. ''tch. stop acting cheesy'' you blurted. 

''you guys should go, its getting late. and hyojung go stay at the palace today arasso?'' your brother broke the moment

''arasso, annyeong oppa.'' you looked at baekhyun with a glare and walked out.

''aeeye! wait ! i'll walk you! annyeong sehun-ah!'' with that said he ran out the door after you. 

You were walking down the hallway, about the reach the elevator. When you hear baekhyun.

''yah! wait up!'' 

''aish, jinjaa why does he have to follow me..'' you covered your face and walked faster.

''yah! yah! waait!'' he caught up to you and pulled your arm.

''aish, jinjja. Why are you running for it's not even P.E and you make me run! aish! follow me! im taking you home.'' he walked before you to the elevator and pressed the button.

'' aisssh!! bwoh-yah! why are you even following me?!'' you stood there arms crossed.

''yah, princess.. are you coming or what.'' he walked into the elevator.

you stood there hitting your head. ''aish!'' you stomped your way into the elevator.

Baekhyun was smiling at how cute you looked when your annoyed. He is the teasing type that's why. 

You stood there arms crossed still. until baekhyun broke the silence. 

'' we already had our first kiss why are acting so hard to get, keke'' baekhyun started his teasing again.

''tch! yah! we did not kiss! it was an indirect kiss!'' You turned around and faced him

'' so, you admit we did kiss!'' baekhyun was smiling whole heartedly enjoying how your attitude totally changes. 

''yah! jugulle!?'' the elevator opened and you stomped out. 

Baekhyun ran after you, and walked beside you with a satisfied smile on his face. You on the other hand had an annoyed face on. 

''okay, okay. Mianhaee~ eo?'' he sang with his godly beautiful voice of his.

You stopped infront of  the car. and looked at him

''Mianhae, eo? i didn't mean to tease you. It's just so irresistable not to tease you.. Shall i sing to you?'' Baekhyun was face to face with you. 

''are you just saying that to tease me again?'' 

''ani, get in the car and i'll sing you my favorite song''

''arasso..'' you walked towards the car and got in. Baekhyun got in the oposite side of yours. 

''Lay your head on my shoulder.'' baekhyun blurted

''bwoh?''

''come on, just do it.'' he pulled your head and made you lay on his shoulders. He smiled and you were shocked, but just did what he said. He started to sing. ''Angel''  and you were swayed by his sweet, melodious voice. 

''Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago

Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon

Eodideun cheongugilteni'' 

Those lyrics meant -

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart.

You smiled at the lyrics he sang, and for some reason he sang it for you. You felt butterflies in your stomache and couldn't stop smiling. Baekhyun stopped singing. Your smile faded a little. 

''Why'd You stop?'' You asked confused

''why? You like my singing?'' he smiled and giggled. 

''tch..'' You got up from his shoulders. 

''ah, were here!'' You shouted

''You didn't need to shout!''Baekhyun got out of the car. So did you.

'' well, because i haven't seen my father my whole life! So sorry! for being overly excited'' You stuck your tongue out at him and ran in. 

''tch.. she's so cute.'' he smiled and walked in after you. 

''Appa!'' You yelled. Your dad was well enough to get up after his shock. 

''eo? my daughter? your back.'' he smiled and gave you a hug.

''appa, Why didn't you tell me Oppa had an annoying bestfriend.'' you pouted and thats when baekhyun walked in. 

''Annyeong haseyo, father in law.'' he bowed and Smiled.

''Bwoh?! Father in law?!'' You shot your eyes to your dad

''eo, annyeong. Son in law'' he giggled

''Bwoh?! Son in law!? . . APPA?!'' You shouted

____________

WHOOO! Finally i can update my story with no problems going on! yaaay! 

Anywhoo, how have you guys been? i haven't updated in a while. Because i got a job interview tomarrow! WHOOOT! 

Maybe, i'll double update tomarrow. Yes? haha.  well Annyeong! 

Subscribe and comment ? :D