Random days in Shinee dorm: Onho version

Everybody loves Onew

 

Onho: of yelling and messy kitchen
"Let go of my hand, Minho."
 
Minho insisted to grab Onew's hand. This time tighter as Onew kept struggling to release himself.
 
"Minho, stop this!!! You're hurting me!!!"
 
"But if I do that, you'll leave me, hyung. I can't afford that. I don't know what to do without you hyung. You know I..."
 
"No Minho!!! I don't know!!!"
 
There was a pregnant silence in the living room, where both of them stood. Onew looked away from Minho, no longer trying to pull his hand.
 
"We can't keep doing this. It will only hurt ourselves."
 
"Of course we can, hyung. We can do it!!! We are together!!! That's the most important thing, right hyung?"
 
Onew shook his head.
 
"You need to give up. We need to. Before this conversation hurts us more Minho."
 
"You can't just walk away like this hyung. Please. We have been through a lot more harder storm than this."
 
Onew looked back at Minho.
 
"Why can't I, Minho? I'm not the one who did that scandalous thing. You did it."
 
"I'm sorry, hyung. Please..."
 
With one last harsh pull, Onew managed to get his hand free.
 
"Now you say sorry? Is it gonna be gone with a sorry, Minho? Is it that easy?"
 
"I didn't know why it grew this big. I just lost control... It's not like what you think, hyung."
 
Onew massaged his temple as he let out a sigh.
 
"I heard enough from Taemin, Minho. And I also saw it with my own eyes. You still want to say that it's not like what I think?"
 
"But hyung..."
 
"It's over Minho yah... I can't do this anymore..."
 
"I thought you love me, hyung. But why do you give up so easily on me?"
 
Onew looked at Minho with unbelieved expression.
 
"How could you say that? As if it's not your fault. As if I'm the one who did it all."
 
"Hyung, I..."
 
"No, Minho. Stop talking before you ruin this more."
 
Onew turned around and started to walk away. But before he took the second step, his wrist was caught. Minho stopped Onew from walkig away and backhug him.
 
"Don't leave me hyung. Please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you hyung."
 
A silence once again filled the living room. Both of them didn't say anything for sometimes.
 
"Are you two done playing drama? So who will mop the kitchen? It's a mess there and on of you better be hurry."
 
Minho and Onew looked at Key who was standing not too far from them. Behind him, Taemin and Jonghyun looked at them with amused look. Onew immediately shook Minho off of him and run to Key.
 
"But Key!!! I'm not the one who dropped the coke!!! I'm the victim here!!! He even dropped my chicken on top of it!!!"
 
"But hyung!!! It's your fault too!!! You surprised me that's why I dropped my coke and accidentally hit you chicken off of your hand."
 
"Really? Are you two gonna be this way?"
 
Key rolled his eyes seeing his teammates antique.
 
"Keeeeeey!!! Make Minho clean it... I don't..."
 
"Onew hyuuuuung... You know that I hate mopping the floor. Come on... I'm gonna do the cleaning. You do the mopping."
 
"No way I'm gonna mop that mess!!!"
 
"THAT'S IT!!! You two stop talking!!!"
 
------------------------------------------------
 
In the end, Onew and Minho did the mopping after Key had borrowed the mop from their neighbor. Both of their face were adored by a pout as they did their task. They became more annoyed after hearing Taemin and Jonghyun were snickering over them.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
A/N:
 
Another oneshot from me... Another weird plot. I kinda stuck with my chaptered stories.
 
Hope you like it...
 
 
Onew FTW!!! XD